Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Does anyone actually like the screen shake?

OP Jauz

Personally hate the new screen shake effect every time a player presses Y. It's so distracting during any major battle; for example when a cobra fires a shot during lockdown there's a screen shake so every time a shot is fired the screen is shaking, it's insanely annoying. Anyone else agree?
Is that a thing in the orginial or DE version. That sounds anoying btw
Regice554 wrote:
Is that a thing in the orginial or DE version. That sounds anoying btw
DE version
Wow, they added that!?! How odd, can u turn it off? Is there anything else new we should know about?
Regice554 wrote:
Wow, they added that!?! How odd, can u turn it off? Is there anything else new we should know about?
I don't think there's an option to turn it off it's just a new effect they've put in:/ I'm hoping they remove it or at least implement an option to disable it. Apart from that though it looks amazing
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I actually think it's an improvement. Makes you feel more engaged in the battle. I think if you give it sometime you might change your mind. I also like that when you do engage in battle it auto zooms in a little . I like that when my base is being attacked my controller vibrates. At first I felt the same way but after a few games it grew on me. I especially liked the Mac blast, a lot easier to aim. I love the new graphics and FPS improvement becuz the game feels so much smoother now .
To be honest I haven't noticed it.
seanonix wrote:
what about audio command received rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling
What was that command again? XD
I actually think it's an improvement. Makes you feel more engaged in the battle. I think if you give it sometime you might change your mind. I also like that when you do engage in battle it auto zooms in a little . I like that when my base is being attacked my controller vibrates. At first I felt the same way but after a few games it grew on me. I especially liked the Mac blast, a lot easier to aim. I love the new graphics and FPS improvement becuz the game feels so much smoother now .
I guess everyone has different thoughts on the improvements but personally I think they need an option to disable it. Don't get me wrong the game as a whole so far is amazing but things like the screen shakes is an effect they didn't really need to add in. Watching battles was so much smoother before the effects were added in