Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Does Halo Wars 1 get played still?

OP court Viper

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'd like to get the LT rank on it.
Halo Wars 1 is still played, but there are not may players online.
Just a handful, but should work getting your rank up.
I haven’t been able to find a match; however, if you just want the Lieutenant rank and you can find someone to help you, you could get the rank in a relatively short amount of time. You could technically get it in one match with help, just don’t max your score or you will go past it to captain
I do usually the Campaign or Skirmish in Halo Wars from time to time. However, when I played is highly dependent on my mood and if I have any goals in mind related to this game.
If you are looking to get the general achievement, just boost with someone search for each other in 1v1
On steam there is an Average of 150 People playing so there are some but not alot.
If this is for the 360 version, I'm willing to help grind.
Thanks people.
Thanks. With getting the odst vidmaster achievement my Halo 3 game resolved itself, and it's brought me peace. So , with having played h5's base I don't need to rush to it, and there's the mcc too. I'm currently going to master my SAW commendation on Halo 4 before doing the H1 achievements\H2 matchmaking. I don't have a 360 again, yet. But I should by June.

Some games I bought for the xbox 1 just work on 360, such as Zoids Assault. It'll be back by June, then let's play Halo Wars.
Thanks people.
Thanks. With getting the odst vidmaster achievement my Halo 3 game resolved itself, and it's brought me peace. So , with having played h5's base I don't need to rush to it, and there's the mcc too. I'm currently going to master my SAW commendation on Halo 4 before doing the H1 achievements\H2 matchmaking. I don't have a 360 again, yet. But I should by June.

Some games I bought for the xbox 1 just work on 360, such as Zoids Assault. It'll be back by June, then let's play Halo Wars.
Ok. But in case you didn’t know, you can play 360 games on an Xbox one
I tried Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 2, and Zoids Assault but they were declined. I'll try Halo Wars in a month, then.
It’s active but not really played a lot, when I play it I just vs maximum level AI since it’s all I can really do on it
I play Halo Wars at least once a month
Yes and it's good
I'm very curious how the population is on the 360 version lol.
Hell yea i play the game atleast once a week m8. fort deen for life.
I still play it every now and again myself, theres a pretty dedicated but incredibly niche user base still active. I am still of the opinion that HW1 was the superior Halo Wars, and I am sure there will be a mad rush of new users playing near the end of the year before servers are taken down.
I'm sure some, not many still play it.
I don't know about you guys but I play this game all the time. I actually think Wars 2 is trash compared to it. Mostly just skirmishes and campaign though. This if for the Xbox one definitive edition btw. I deleted this game to get room for Wars 2 so once I finish that hard--Yoink- campaign imma gte Wars 1 back
I still play it if anyone needs help.
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
I don't know about you guys but I play this game all the time. I actually think Wars 2 is trash compared to it. Mostly just skirmishes and campaign though. This if for the Xbox one definitive edition btw. I deleted this game to get room for Wars 2 so once I finish that hard--Yoink- campaign imma gte Wars 1 back
I also prefered HW1 but I was also much more into RTS then than I am now or at the time HW2 was released.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2