Skip to main content
I just want to see the dumbest moments y'all have had while playing Halo Wars 2 wether it's your team not going for nodes or someone leaving a game because you took a couple supplies. No calling out people obviously but you can leave the moments.
I had someone (on my team, random 3v3s) leave when they saw me building a barracks first as colony.

We won the match without them.
There are only two things these days that make me want to throw my controller at the t.v...

1. Im getting rushed by two and my teammate next to me has his units sitting at his base not moving. Welcome to rts, look at your map please.

2. My teamate is getting rushed, im pumping out units as fast as I can. Im wondering where his units are?!? It is his base afterall....Then it flashes on my screne that he has unlocked tech 2.....
My favorite aspect of this game is still telling a chopper to ram something on a ramp and then watching as the chopper launches itself into orbit.
okay i feel like a complete nob but the DVR feature is only for console right pc hw2 dont have that ability to do those clips?
worst moment ever for me was crossing the light bridge. when i started to cross it, i lost a game i was winning from the start. Worst part, he did not deactivate the bridge but rather it timed out after its usual minute deactivation.RIP.
One time I tried to recycle a building but ended up recycling the whole base.
that happens to me every other day still. :D
I have done this too.
Just me playing. That alone is dumb enough I'm so bad.
Just did it, destroyed my base by mistake at the 3 minutes marks after a bloody good start.
my partner went straight to tech 3 and started to build mantises only when he got tech 3. if he did build mantises at tech 2, they were locked in his base cause he didn't do anything with any unit until tech 3, didn't even bother getting power nodes are helping me defend against a rush. the third partner just stayed at tech 2 and didn't make units at all.
evils wrote:
Here are some interesting moments I found in my clips;

This is balanced, right?

This is balanced, right? (Part II)

Drunk Warthog

How to make a Forge cry

Warthogs anyone?

How to Erad 101

300% > everything

Enjoy :)
How to make a forge cry... i felt this one. i felt it hard and deep lolololollll he just QUIT
<p></p>
evils wrote:
Here are some interesting moments I found in my clips;

This is balanced, right?

This is balanced, right? (Part II)

Drunk Warthog

How to make a Forge cry

Warthogs anyone?

How to Erad 101

300% > everything

Enjoy :)
How to make a forge cry... i felt this one. i felt it hard and deep lolololollll he just QUIT
<p></p>
Haha, yeah, my friend and I were laughing quite hard at that one. Poor lad, lol.