Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

either get a nerf on humans or a buff on banished

OP AKAtheFonz

I dont know what you guys did to this game but you’re destroying it. Humans are way too OP, dont @ me. The one anti vehicle option banished had tier one was nerfed (chopper ram). Banshees dont even come close to the power house that is hornets and tanks just annihilate wraiths. Snipers as a tier one unit against elites as a tier 2 (also elites suck too) and dont even get me started on hunters.. at least give hunters their bonded shield upgrade back so they can deflect some of this OP tank bulls***. Nightingales are way better than engineers in every way and vultures.. i mean come on with the vultures. The one thing ill say is reavers are better than wolverines, wolves are straight garbage in this game
Actually, this is the opposite of reality. If you pay attention to the high level community, you will see that.
Actually, this is the opposite of reality. If you pay attention to the high level community, you will see that.
except Reavers, Wolverines are really bad in 90% of the times you might want to use them
except Reavers, Wolverines are really bad in 90% of the times you might want to use them
Yea wolvs don't have the mobility of Reavers. Fortunately for UNSC, CT marines shred air. Still, grunt/ranger spam will shut down almost any UNSC infantry play.