OP Sadder Joker

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Wondering here, since the Arbiter is long dead, shouldn't in reality the enforcers actually be under Let's command? Or are they even on the ark canon-wise?
Multiplayer is non Canon,
Also enforcers with ShipMaster would be borken but instead of trying to convince BrickWalls to move I'll just watch Paint Dry, equally as effective but much more entertaining..
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Wondering here, since the Arbiter is long dead, shouldn't in reality the enforcers actually be under Let's command? Or are they even on the ark canon-wise?
Also enforcers with ShipMaster would be borken but instead of trying to convince BrickWalls to move I'll just watch Paint Dry, equally as effective but much more entertaining..
How would it be broken as shipmaster doesn’t have cor like arbiter or the best economy and haves bad- ok passive leader powers so I don’t get how shipmaster world be broken from that
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Think you misunderstood, was more talking on their phoenix log entry.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Well, you started, so you may as well finish now.

Why do you believe they would be broken with Ship?
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Well, you started, so you may as well finish now.

Why do you believe they would be broken with Ship?
If i have to explain it then its not worth my time, everything will just De-evolve into hypotheticals and my "opinion vs your opinion" but im sure postem can use there infernal server's to see how easy it would be to abuse them with shipmaster.

If this some how passes then I'll just indulge myself into what will become a ShipMaster meta,
we haven't had one of those in awhile.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
I Think you misunderstood the purpose of the
DLC Phoenix logs
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
DLC Phoenix logs
To add information/lore on the various units, factions, buildings, and leaders that appear in Halo Wars 2. Perhaps I am reading your comments incorrectly but they seem rather condescending.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
DLC Phoenix logs
To add information/lore on the various units, factions, buildings, and leaders that appear in Halo Wars 2. Perhaps I am reading your comments incorrectly but they seem rather condescending.
DLC Phoenix logs can be just as non Canon as the leader's themselves, exception are there ofc but its just added content/filler that will mostly be forgotten or left out of other halo titles
Ado Ulamee wrote:
If i have to explain it then its not worth my time, everything will just De-evolve into hypotheticals and my "opinion vs your opinion" but im sure postem can use there infernal server's to see how easy it would be to abuse them with shipmaster.

If this some how passes then I'll just indulge myself into what will become a ShipMaster meta,
The point of this post was to get people's opinions on this; I even stated that in my OP. I don't care care for arguing about this, I genuinely just want to gather opinions. But if you're going to mantiain that attitude, that's cool, too.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
DLC Phoenix logs
DLC Phoenix logs can be just as non Canon as the leader's themselves, exception are there ofc but its just added content that will mostly be forgotten or left out of other halo titles
Yes there are obvious canon and non-canon spots with the logs, such as the background of everyone's favorite pyro rebel.
Ado Ulamee wrote:

The point of this post was to get people's opinions on this; I even stated that in my OP. I don't care care for arguing about this, I genuinely just want to gather opinions. But if you're going to mantiain that attitude, that's cool, too.
Im glad you understand but,
Let me explain myself in case anyone reading doesn't understand.
The reason im not going to give you my opinion is because i already see to many who blindly agree to the concept and i am simply not interested in trying to change the minds of those who seem to share the same "Attitude" as you, One negative opinion will change nothing at all, this is just not worth the effort.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
The reason im not going to give you my opinion is because i already see to many who blindly agree to the concept and i am simply not interested in trying to change the minds of those who seem to share the same "Attitude" as you, One negative opinion will change nothing at all, this is just not worth the effort.
Okay, then PM your reasoning, so you don't have to worry about changing anyone's opinion.

Problem solved.
Ado Ulamee wrote:

This is kind of a childish mentality, it makes me wonder if you simply don't have a coherent argument. In the Halo Wars forums you should find that people are more likely to be receptive than in the other halo forums, at least in regard to opinion matters. I'm on the fence, I don't see a huge need for elite enforcers, I don't really see how they would do a whole lot either positively or negatively towards shipmaster/his role in the meta. Why don't you want to say in a thread devoted to asking whether or not this is a bad idea why you think it is a bad idea?

Even if the team ends up doing it anyways they might take notice of some of your points and agree that xyz factor might make them stronger than anticipated and make efforts to avoid or diminish them.
And for the record I think shippy already has a decent early game thanks to his hero being able to 1v1 all the other heroes in the game and with ghosts being a little stronger than other scouts once you have first upgrade. It isn't the strongest early game but I'm not sure his early game needs much help as I see him as more of a late game leader anyways with all his mobility options. I think his banished raid in particular is a bit bad for a 3 point ability but otherwise I'm pretty happy with him.
And for the record I think shippy already has a decent early game thanks to his hero being able to 1v1 all the other heroes in the game and with ghosts being a little stronger than other scouts once you have first upgrade. It isn't the strongest early game but I'm not sure his early game needs much help as I see him as more of a late game leader anyways with all his mobility options. I think his banished raid in particular is a bit bad for a 3 point ability but otherwise I'm pretty happy with him.
Don't think I have noticed his scouts that much improved over Arbiter's ghosts. He can move faster sure during his second upgrade but nothing else.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Don't think I have noticed his scouts that much improved over Arbiter's ghosts. He can move faster sure during his second upgrade but nothing else.
and you're right about that, but second banished raid point gives a reason to continue building ghosts, whereas arbiter is more incentivized to build elite enforcers rather than build scouts. So shippy still has better ghosts overall if you count banished raid 2 and playtsyle
Ado Ulamee wrote:
and you're right about that, but second banished raid point gives a reason to continue building ghosts, whereas arbiter is more incentivized to build elite enforcers rather than build scouts. So shippy still has better ghosts overall if you count banished raid 2 and playtsyle
A shame they quickly get out-classed by the time you can usually get the second point needed.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
A shame they quickly get out-classed by the time you can usually get the second point needed.
this is true but if you get the second point it is for the ability to send a random ghost off to quickly cap power nodes, not to fight with.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
this is true but if you get the second point it is for the ability to send a random ghost off to quickly cap power nodes, not to fight with.
Agreed and what I usually do, though perhaps the enforcer idea would change that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5