1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I feel that this ability was made primary for healing structures over a long period of time. It works well in that regard. However, when it comes to units, it's heal is so slow that troops standing within the heal get killed very quickly. I understand it's not supposed to be a burst heal, but what I was thinking is giving units(not structures) within the heal some damage mitigation. Around 5-10% at rank one, and going up an extra 5% each time it's ranked up. So when it's fully ranked it gives somewhere between 15-20% armor. It would follow the theme of Pavium and his troops being able to hold the line and would give people more reason to put points into it over burnout which it seems the community hates
Yeah after a battle whether attack or defend, it is used to heal your whole army, because the circle is bigger than restoration drones
Nah lets not buff an extraordinarily broken character
I don't understand why people continue to utterly hate on Pavium
Ah ok, so saying to not buff a broken leader, further throwing HW2 into an imbalanced death spiral, is the same thing as just "hating on Pavium." Cool.

Waypoint never ceases to amaze me.
Ah ok, so saying to not buff a broken leader, further throwing HW2 into an imbalanced death spiral, is the same thing as just "hating on Pavium." Cool.

Waypoint never ceases to amaze me.
Please, people like you have been trying to get Pavium Nerfed even further for so long. He's in a good spot, the only thing that could potentially need to be touched is burnout. You come off as an arrogant know it all. Work on that, then try to come back to waypoint with something more constructive
Please, people like you have been trying to get Pavium Nerfed even further for so long. He's in a good spot, the only thing that could potentially need to be touched is burnout. You come off as an arrogant know it all. Work on that, then try to come back to waypoint with something more constructive
At a certain point, I have a right to be arrogant. Like lets say I'm the president and an anarchist tries to give me advice on how to run the country. Or maybe I'm an oncologist and a kid tries to tell me he's found the cure for (the c word). Maybe I'm an astronaut and a flat earther is trying to convince me that I'm wrong about how the earth is spherical.

Or maybe I'm CarsandCameras, and a random on waypoint who I am so sure has no clue how to play the game that I won't even check his stats is trying to tell me that Pavium needs buffs.

This isn't something you can have an opinion on. You're wrong.
Enduring will is one of the strongest heals in the game. It doesn't need a buff. Pavium is one of the strongest leaders in the game he doesn't need a buff.
At a certain point, I have a right to be arrogant. Like lets say I'm the president and an anarchist tries to give me advice on how to run the country. Or maybe I'm an oncologist and a kid tries to tell me he's found the cure for (the c word). Maybe I'm an astronaut and a flat earther is trying to convince me that I'm wrong about how the earth is spherical.

Or maybe I'm CarsandCameras, and a random on waypoint who I am so sure has no clue how to play the game that I won't even check his stats is trying to tell me that Pavium needs buffs.

This isn't something you can have an opinion on. You're wrong.
Ptsh, I was just suggesting a small change to Pavium. You're just being an -Yoink- now which isn't necessary, but that's how people that are good at this game get I suppose. They're only good at this game so I guess they have the right to be arrogant about the one thing they are good at
Pavium feels so strong because all his leader abilities seem relevant all the time.
Pavium feels so strong because all his leader abilities seem relevant all the time.
I respect that
Personally i think paviums good but I dont think hes OP. His enduring will is good for light attacks or out of combat, his lich is somewhat easy to kill with the right anti air, his building invulnerability doesnt last too long and his heroes alright. The only thing id say that makes him upper tier is that burnout and level 3 rain of fire making it easy to wipe bases. I think what people are afraid of when it comes to pavium is that hes a very versatile leader unlike johnson where most of his leader powers are mech focused so its almost to be expected they’ll be switching to mechs
Ptsh, I was just suggesting a small change to Pavium. You're just being an -Yoink- now which isn't necessary, but that's how people that are good at this game get I suppose. They're only good at this game so I guess they have the right to be arrogant about the one thing they are good at
Ahaha gottem with the good ol' ad hom. Good job.
Is Pavium still broken after 2 years?
Yep he's never not been broken.
I think in a 1v1 scenario he is great due to the tech boost, but in 3s atriox and shippy are better or at least comparable. The rain of fire is pretty useless in threes when everyone and their mom has heals and beams.
Now I'm worried because I just started playing 1vs1 again.
Yeah, he's one of the best
I think in a 1v1 scenario he is great due to the tech boost, but in 3s atriox and shippy are better or at least comparable. The rain of fire is pretty useless in threes when everyone and their mom has heals and beams.
He's busted in Teams, burnout on Team mates is gross. And Heals dont negate RoF
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="Mr BluDawn" data-postid="19">
<blockquote class="box-quote specific specific16" data-username="Haynesworth92" data-postid="16">
<p>I think in a 1v1 scenario he is great due to the tech boost, but in 3s atriox and shippy are better or at least comparable. The rain of fire is pretty useless in threes when everyone and their mom has heals and beams.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>He's busted in Teams, burnout on Team mates is gross. And Heals dont negate RoF</p>
</blockquote>
<p></p>

Oh really I didn't know the burnout work on teammates, I believe I discovered new form of oof..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2