1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Early on it won't really save units in battle, but by tier 3 it's pretty good to use mid fight if you need it. I think most people drop it on Scarabs and Condors though just because of their high health pool.
I have the highest win percentage on Pavium in the world. It is my expert opinion that Enduring Will does indeed need a buff.

Good day peasants
EiTeNeR wrote:
I have the highest win percentage on Pavium in the world. It is my expert opinion that Enduring Will does indeed need a buff.

Good day peasants
I have no idea why this made me laugh.
Nah lets not buff an extraordinarily broken character
I don't understand why people continue to utterly hate on Pavium
Ah ok, so saying to not buff a broken leader, further throwing HW2 into an imbalanced death spiral, is the same thing as just "hating on Pavium." Cool.

Waypoint never ceases to amaze me.
Please, people like you have been trying to get Pavium Nerfed even further for so long. He's in a good spot, the only thing that could potentially need to be touched is burnout. You come off as an arrogant know it all. Work on that, then try to come back to waypoint with something more constructive
Pav isn’t in a good spot wym? Burnout is broken and if all fails and pav some how ends up not stream rolling he turtles for hours expecally on poorly designed maps like sentry.

Pav stand needs another nerf
burnout 3 needs a nerf
lich needs a nerf
there is so much broken with him wym?

Tho I’d say if those got nerfed he’d needs some buffs if he isn’t steam rolling he’s turtled up for hours. He needs an all around nerf.
Swerve LC wrote:
Ah ok, so saying to not buff a broken leader, further throwing HW2 into an imbalanced death spiral, is the same thing as just "hating on Pavium." Cool.

Please, people like you have been trying to get Pavium Nerfed even further for so long. He's in a good spot, the only thing that could potentially need to be touched is burnout. You come off as an arrogant know it all. Work on that, then try to come back to waypoint with something more constructive
Pav isn’t in a good spot wym? Burnout is broken and if all fails and pav some how ends up not stream rolling he turtles for hours expecally on poorly designed maps like sentry.

burnout 3 needs a nerf
lich needs a nerf

Tho I’d say if those got nerfed he’d needs some buffs if he isn’t steam rolling he’s turtled up for hours. He needs an all around nerf.
Yet still he doesn't seem like the most played
Swerve LC wrote:

burnout 3 needs a nerf
lich needs a nerf

Yet still he doesn't seem like the most played
He’s played quite often tbh
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2