Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Favorite Halo Wars One Leader and Why.

OP FestivHunter

I prefer Cutter. The ability to hot-drop ODSTs is quite useful and has saved my -Yoink- multiple times. I also like the Mac strike and the one higher base tech level.
I used to prefer Cutter too but after doing basic research I found that I liked Forge more. I usually played with a tank army, and upgrading to Grizzlies is obligatory for maximum fun
I prefer Cutter. The ability to hot-drop ODSTs is quite useful and has saved my -Yoink- multiple times. I also like the Mac strike and the one higher base tech level.
Sgt johnson because im a Veteran Halo Player!
This is a relatively difficult question as every leader has some unique abilities are interesting units. However, I will choose the Prophet as it's the only leader who can fly. In addition to that, he do also have an energy shield which works like a damage buffer and reduces the need for Engineers.
Honestly I enjoy using all of them, but for the sheer cool factor I have to go with Forge because of the Grizzly
Cutter, any problem can be solved with enough ODST
For the UNSC it would be Cutter because of fully upgraded base and ODST as well as the MAC cannon. For Covenant I would choose the Profit of Regret because glassing is fun.
Sendrax wrote:
This solution won't work in the early game as ODST are relatively expensive to obtain.
Sendrax wrote:
This solution won't work in the early game as ODST are relatively expensive to obtain.
ODST can be acquired early. The earliest I’ve done, is just under 8 minutes
Sendrax wrote:
I would view 8 minutes as a relatively long time period in a RTS game like Halo Wars.
Sendrax wrote:
I would view 8 minutes as a relatively long time period in a RTS game like Halo Wars.
Well, fair enough. But a standard Skirmish game set to Heroic lasts from about 35 to 50 minutes..depends on the AI type.