1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
Berserk GR wrote:
Air is too OP
Agree with you on that no matter how much anti air they don't go down easily. Especially those blisterbacks in air mode.
Berserk GR wrote:
Air is too OP
Agree with you on that no matter how much anti air they don't go down easily. Especially those blisterbacks in air mode.
I think it is more of a case of Mass air, not air units in general. small pockets of air units are extremely easy to take down, just mass air can be a real pain due to their ability to lock you at one base. If you move from your base they'll just snipe it when you try to push somewhere to gain some ground.
Nice. Thanks
Sorry if this the wrong place to add this if you could relay this thank you i just read a message that 343 is looking for some good ideas for halo wars2 more maps and new leader like 117 master chief and cortona. And finsh both campaigns and to fix this remdom game freeze's that happen sorry about spelling typeing with big fingers on a small screen.
<p>Sorry if this the wrong place to add this if you could relay this thank you i just read a message that 343 is looking for some good ideas for halo wars2 more maps and new leader like 117 master chief and cortona. And finsh both campaigns and to fix this remdom game freeze's that happen sorry about spelling typeing with big fingers on a small screen. </p>
<p></p> ps more units land and air
There needs an update for the Ranked game play for the game I am a platinum two and next thing I know a level seven is being paired up with me and a level 38 and I’m like where this level seven come from so I believe there should be a Set rank before people can play ranked modes. That rank should be 15 because by level 15 you got a general idea of how fast you should build or how people rush and familiar with different maps. The reason behind this is because they’re always the first one to die in the match because they’re so and it quits with how fast people are building and familiarity with the game. I feel bad for them because they just get demolished. Please add this!!!
There needs an update for the Ranked game play for the game I am a platinum two and next thing I know a level seven is being paired up with me and a level 38 and I’m like where this level seven come from so I believe there should be a Set rank before people can play ranked modes. That rank should be 15 because by level 15 you got a general idea of how fast you should build or how people rush and familiar with different maps. The reason behind this is because they’re always the first one to die in the match because they’re so and it quits with how fast people are building and familiarity with the game. I feel bad for them because they just get demolished. Please add this!!!
On a small side note I do believe this is the wrong place for this comment since this thread pertains the comments and suggestions for the recent patch they did.

The rank in game "level 50" really doesn't mean much or any numbered rank in that matter (just accrued exp). The way they have people do 10 matches to get a ranked placement it a bit silly, but it's a good step in the right direction. You probably got paired with a level 7 because it's near the lower tier and it would make more sense to pair a lower tiered player with a low level player. I'm not entirely sure how they figure out progression if a person beats a more experienced player via their platinum, gold, diamond ext. I would assume it gives you a more difficult pairing based off your previous match victory to help put you in the appropriate placement. Although I could see this being a issue if you suggest that all players who are currently trying to be put in a placement be left out of placement matches that would skew the player base a tad.
Could we see arbiters conduit of rage toned down for next patch , it sucks watching tourneys knowing that he will most likely be banned due to him being quote "OP".
And which tournament is banning arbi ?
All the player hosted ones like the one hosted by omega team a few days ago
Arbiter really isn't that OP, with some early counters you can set him back enough to kill him off. I've seen it done to me loads of times, arbiter is really only good early game and you have to be on your toes.
Could we see arbiters conduit of rage toned down for next patch , it sucks watching tourneys knowing that he will most likely be banned due to him being quote "OP".
Arbiter really isn't that OP, with some early counters you can set him back enough to kill him off. I've seen it done to me loads of times, arbiter is really only good early game and you have to be on your toes.
"only good early game"
"only good early game"
You shush, you're ruining the plan here.
Something has to to give, either air need a building damage reduction, less health or they need to take more damage from AA.

Mass air is such a -Yoink- to deal with.
LIve
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12