2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
i know at least 10 champs that don't play now because your patches wont update and dc them every game now im one of em. honestly i wont play halo games anymore 343 is a joke.
Sgm good luck high level player you made air to op and now everyone is going to go air it cost 190 power for a wolve time you get afew out I will be tech 3 and u will be so behide on tech that it will make you lose games fact you made air way to fast if I was playing ashes because of the high ground I will always get away from your wolves and I won't lose alot of bashee metaloid not sure what you was thinking there but this is halo wars 2 not halo wars 1 I think you tired to copy it and it really has back fired please sort this out I spoke to so many high level players today and tested it myself in 1s yes you can't do it but 2s and 3s you can abuse tht you really messed up annoy thing is metal you don't play this game alot and you think you no it all but for what I seen you ant got a clue it's the truth and someone has to say it alot of players are going to quit because of this and you don't care it's a joke sort it out and change it back quick otherwise the fan base will go down because people losing to air all the time and annoy the he'll out of people better act fast
Sgm good luck high level player you made air to op and now everyone is going to go air it cost 190 power for a wolve time you get afew out I will be tech 3 and u will be so behide on tech that it will make you lose games fact you made air way to fast if I was playing ashes because of the high ground I will always get away from your wolves and I won't lose alot of bashee metaloid not sure what you was thinking there but this is halo wars 2 not halo wars 1 I think you tired to copy it and it really has back fired please sort this out I spoke to so many high level players today and tested it myself in 1s yes you can't do it but 2s and 3s you can abuse tht you really messed up annoy thing is metal you don't play this game alot and you think you no it all but for what I seen you ant got a clue it's the truth and someone has to say it alot of players are going to quit because of this and you don't care it's a joke sort it out and change it back quick otherwise the fan base will go down because people losing to air all the time and annoy the he'll out of people better act fast
I am not such a high level player as you, but I feel like air is not op; aa still significantly tears it apart. The banshees are 25 cheaper, so you have to make 12 banshees and you get one extra, so it's a very small buff. The decimus banshees are a separate issue as well as Kinsano air but as far as the rest of air goes, I think it's where it's should be. Even in ones if you go air and the other player scouted and acted accordingly, the aa will shred air.
Are siege turrets and kodiaks too strong or is it just me?
Hey do you guys think you could add a blitz game type in skirmish because I think the whole game is dead I can never find a match and since I bought the complete edition I have so many blitz cards and want to play the game mode
343 or someone please read!!!!!
(EDIT NEVER MIND THERE IS ONE ALREADY JUST NEVER SAW IT)
It isn't just you. Siege Turrets stink, I really don't like them.
but they didn't get a buff or anything if that's what your asking. I agree they are strong af.
but they didn't get a buff or anything if that's what your asking. I agree they are strong af.
I don’t understand how or why they’re so effective offensively when their purpose is purely meant for defense. And then on defense forget about pushing a base with anything on the ground
I don’t understand how or why they’re so effective offensively when their purpose is purely meant for defense. And then on defense forget about pushing a base with anything on the ground
and on some maps(bedrock) they attack opposing bases which stinks
343 you need to nerf air, banshees are too strong, air is too mobile. There's no need to engage any ground army when they can avoid them and quickly attack any base. I think you should also fix the ranking system, many times my team wins a game and we got up 2/3 points and when we lose one down the line we drop 20 plus points. Completely destroys the progress of the day and negates motivation.
Zebr0wski wrote:
343 you need to nerf air, banshees are too strong, air is too mobile. There's no need to engage any ground army when they can avoid them and quickly attack any base. I think you should also fix the ranking system, many times my team wins a game and we got up 2/3 points and when we lose one down the line we drop 20 plus points. Completely destroys the progress of the day and negates motivation.
Banshees are OP but Hornets still reign supreme. Air is definitely playing too much of a role right now, hard to believe right. I think Kinsano is #1 becayse of air and scouts. Redline is steroids for these units and few way to deal with them, especially very aggressive Kinsano. It seems to me late patches, poor decisions making, and Passives have straight out killed this game.
Please use full-stops next time. That was really annoying to read.
I still think Condors and Scarabs don’t do enough damage.
I still think Condors and Scarabs don’t do enough damage.
I don't think so. I think they're fine now, though I'll test them more to see if this is the case.
I'd say Banshees are Ok, but Hornets are OP now, specially with Kinsano or Anders, I think Wingman deserves a nerf, while Hornets should be excluded from Anders' upgrade passive
343 Industries, the multiplayer-gameplay has definitely changed.
I particularly like / play the 3 v 3 Heroic A.I. mode.
The changes I've noticed in that mode is that the early, massive rush assaults by the enemy A.I. have been tuned down a bit or are less frequent in said matches. Based on my observations, enemy UNSC A.I. tend to do the early assaults with Vultures, Hornets, Warthogs, Jackrabbits, or Scorpions. Before, it was was with Hellbringers & Cyclopses. Enemy Banished A.I. tend to do the early assaults with Banshees, Jump Pack Brutes, Goliaths, & Brute Choppers.
The gameplay can sometimes be, for lack of a better term, "predictable". Another thing I've seen is that enemy A.I. typically do an early assault against one player in a 1v3 fight while the other 2 players are building their armies.
It also seems like the Banished units are a bit weaker than the UNSC units, on Defense and Offense.
Currently, it seems like Kinsano's leader powers, Inferno and Napalm Missiles, are a bit too lethal in their strength.
Isabel seems to have the least useful or appealing leader abilities. Recently, it seems like the Mac Blast strength has been increased to compensate.
Overall, the gameplay does make players adapt their tactics to counter or reach a temporary stalemate with the enemy A.I. Whoever responds faster will win the match.
Thankyou for making this game a broken mess by creating airspam meta 3.0 with no effective counter... Hornets especially need to be nerfed to the ground as they destroy any and all units faster than all units in the game and thankyou for making anti air -Yoinking!- pointless, I love this game but these “balance changes” have me questioning if you even know your own game or are just listening to all the people who want easy wins with no strategy or skill...
Could we see arbiters conduit of rage toned down for next patch , it sucks watching tourneys knowing that he will most likely be banned due to him being quote "OP".
Could we see arbiters conduit of rage toned down for next patch , it sucks watching tourneys knowing that he will most likely be banned due to him being quote "OP".
And which tournament is banning arbi ?
Thankyou for making this game a broken mess by creating airspam meta 3.0 with no effective counter... Hornets especially need to be nerfed to the ground as they destroy any and all units faster than all units in the game and thankyou for making anti air -Yoinking!- pointless, I love this game but these “balance changes” have me questioning if you even know your own game or are just listening to all the people who want easy wins with no strategy or skill...
This has been done to death. Anti-Air smacks up air. Even leaders with passives that cater to air play can't transition into them at T2. You can counter small numbers with core infantry to hold over until you have AA, which you only need in small amounts. Air cannot secure expansions. Ground can.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11