1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Denniz370 wrote:
Hey,

i am relatively new to this game. I lost a couple of matches and hit plat 1 at 0%. Am i losing my plat rank ? Or do you just stay at a certain rank degree ?
According to my experience yes, you are losing your rank and no there is no set rank degree.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Please bring back ranked 2v2 & 3v3 on PC with next season...
It's boring playing only 1v1 and not to mention the same maps every game.
Yea i know there is Blitz 2v2 Ranked , but I don't like Blitz Mode.
In my opinion I think that a ranked playlist needs to be changed quite a bit. I love playing this game and I wish that I could thoroughly enjoy it however I can't when I'm peridot with level 15 and 20 and five it just isn't very fair. Because these type of players haven't played enough to understand how to develop a strategy that works. I myself am a level 40 and I'm finding that more often than not the season I'm losing quite a bit due to the over powered missed balance between Forge and Serena... I think it would be very beneficial for everyone in the community if the rate playlist was changed just a little bit for maybe a level limit on ranked playlist..
Spoiler:
Show

This post has been hidden.

I think the ranked seasons is more fun, when people are able to get into the champion rank sooner. This past season has been difficult, because the highest you could achieve with a placement match was like platinum 6. You have to play a ton of games just to get to onyx. And then by the time you hit champion, the season is about to end or close to it.

Right now, there are only 4 players in ranked 3v3 champion. I find it is more fun, when we can get all 200 champion slots filled, and get to watch as players go up and down in the ranks. It gives more of a community feeling instead of the: "I need to grind away and win 150 matches so I can hopefully get to champion before anyone else. But I can't see where anyone else is currently at, because no one is a champion yet."

The last two seasons were great and a lot of fun, cause we could actually watch and see huge changes on the leaderboards overtime.

On a different note, ranking is ridiculous at times. You win 5 matches go up 30% in total. Then you lose one or disconnect and go down 35%! I'm not saying that always happens, but when it does, it's a real pain in the neck! haha!
I think the ranked seasons is more fun, when people are able to get into the champion rank sooner. This past season has been difficult, because the highest you could achieve with a placement match was like platinum 6. You have to play a ton of games just to get to onyx. And then by the time you hit champion, the season is about to end or close to it.

Right now, there are only 4 players in ranked 3v3 champion. I find it is more fun, when we can get all 200 champion slots filled, and get to watch as players go up and down in the ranks. It gives more of a community feeling instead of the: "I need to grind away and win 150 matches so I can hopefully get to champion before anyone else. But I can't see where anyone else is currently at, because no one is a champion yet."
Definitely! Out of the 6 ranked categories there's only 28 champion players total!
28 out of a possible 1200 slots!

The last two seasons were great and a lot of fun, cause we could actually watch and see huge changes on the leaderboards overtime.

On a different note, ranking is ridiculous at times. You win 5 matches go up 30% in total. Then you lose one or disconnect and go down 35%! I'm not saying that always happens, but when it does, it's a real pain in the neck! haha!
Not only is all of this correct, its not very rewarding beating low level players over and over just to get into onyx. And im sure the low level players are tired of getting their butts kicked being lumped together with good players.
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

1. Fix disconnects / the amount of XP you lose if it happens - one disconnect in qualifying seems to hit you down 2 or 3 leagues!
2. Show your opponents rank / name / level once the match is 'set' but before you enter the game
3. Have longer seasons. I play a fair bit and even then I often don't have the time to qualify and play in each mode, each season
2. Show your opponents rank / name / level once the match is 'set' but before you enter the game
The issue with this is people will still dodge, you can just quit the game from that point and not lose CSR
The issue with this is people will still dodge, you can just quit the game from that point and not lose CSR
I don't think this is correct.
I don't think this is correct.
In the loading screen when I see their GT and rank I can just quit HW2 with no consequences.

If you really want to see someone's GT and rank you can always just press start at the beginning of the game, shows you right there
In the loading screen when I see their GT and rank I can just quit HW2 with no consequences.

If you really want to see someone's GT and rank you can always just press start at the beginning of the game, shows you right there
This is not correct, you will loose rank if you disconnect or quit after the leader selection page.
Spoiler:
Show
Raise the minimum CSR gain to 5 instead of 1 that way it won't feel like so much of a grind WHEN I -Yoinking!- LOSE 60 CSR FROM A DISSCONNECT BECAUSE OF YOUR -Yoink- CODING. Thank you.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
I'd like to see a surrender option so when a teammate quits my rank and my other teammates rank doesn't get affected because we lost in a 2v3. I say give the other team 100 XP each only when we both select the surrender option because we surrendered you guys didn't do anything but it still gives them something.
i do like that idea to a degree but all would take advantage of this as a mechanic and eventually onyx will become the new gold
You guys (343i) are killing me with these buffs and then quick "buff reverts"/nerfs. Marines were a bit overpowered compared to their grunt counterparts following their buff - I agree. However, this last balance update nerfs marines completely. In regards to ODSTs, the whole "ODSTs are back!!" sure was shortlived. Theyre elite infantry - THEY'RE SUPOSED TO BE GREAT!!! If you could mass produce ODSTs like you could in Halo Wars 1, I could see the need for the nerf. But they can't! You can only deploy three ODST units at a time and then wait a while to deploy more. ODSTs were perfect in the update prior to this. Both the Marines and ODSTs need to be rebuffed to at least close to where they were prior to this update.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12