1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14
We, the players, have constantly asked about having a starting turret with a sentry. Early game rushes even this late in the game desiderate the match in less than 5 minutes in over half the games.

I left for 3 months, came back, an thought the worst was behind the game, but this huge issue is still present. I've yet to see any actual feedback on this as well. Turrets are just far to weak an not cost efficent to try an act as a valid form of defence against 2 to 3 man early rushes. Against 1 sure, but 2, hell no.

Another major issue still present, is rank balancing. You have premades lv 50 going up against lv 41 a lv.33.an a lv 10. An sometimes much worse. Experience is a huge factor in this type of game. I'd rather wait 20 minutes or more, for a more even game, than waste 15 minutes in a game.that's pretty much a garenteed loss.

Your hero system and balance is at a good state right now an I appreciate that. However 2 critical issues are still a massive problem to players of this game. Hell a easy fix without having to tweet rank balance much would be to add a solo que option, and a dou/trio que option.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dude, please visit THIS LINK to talk about this! It's being worked on and discussed there, this is the second time you've been told to go to that thread. Please use it lol
If you scout, you will know to build grunts and marines while you build and upgrade a turret, not even need to upgrade any more than one, and you as well allies build marines and grunts to make the rest of the bulk of defense to prevent them from reaching your turret. I honestly can't understand your problem as palvian can't even rush hard enough to break this.
We, the players, have constantly asked about having a starting turret with a sentry. Early game rushes even this late in the game desiderate the match in less than 5 minutes in over half the games.

I left for 3 months, came back, an thought the worst was behind the game, but this huge issue is still present. I've yet to see any actual feedback on this as well. Turrets are just far to weak an not cost efficent to try an act as a valid form of defence against 2 to 3 man early rushes. Against 1 sure, but 2, hell no.

Another major issue still present, is rank balancing. You have premades lv 50 going up against lv 41 a lv.33.an a lv 10. An sometimes much worse. Experience is a huge factor in this type of game. I'd rather wait 20 minutes or more, for a more even game, than waste 15 minutes in a game.that's pretty much a garenteed loss.

Your hero system and balance is at a good state right now an I appreciate that. However 2 critical issues are still a massive problem to players of this game. Hell a easy fix without having to tweet rank balance much would be to add a solo que option, and a dou/trio que option.

I made a post 3 posts below, quotes did not work for some reason.
If you scout, you will know to build grunts and marines while you build and upgrade a turret, not even need to upgrade any more than one, and you as well allies build marines and grunts to make the rest of the bulk of defense to prevent them from reaching your turret. I honestly can't understand your problem as palvian can't even rush hard enough to break this.
I do scout, I always send one unit to gather, one to scout an after at least 2 supply pads, more the gather an adjust to what they have. However the main issue is 2 or 3 person single target rush. Even 2 turrets anti infiltry, won't be enough. For whatever reasons, I'll let my team know what they are doing an it's never seemingly enough.

It's hard to counter 3 man rushes by premades when you are solo. An I can not find people nor am I online enough to find people for my play times as I work 55 to 60 hours a week on grave. A lot of the issue would be prevented by either option. Hell solo que options would most likely be enough.
I do scout, I always send one unit to gather, one to scout an after at least 2 supply pads, more the gather an adjust to what they have. However the main issue is 2 or 3 person single target rush. Even 2 turrets anti infiltry, won't be enough. For whatever reasons, I'll let my team know what they are doing an it's never seemingly enough.

It's hard to counter 3 man rushes by premades when you are solo. An I can not find people nor am I online enough to find people for my play times as I work 55 to 60 hours a week on grave. A lot of the issue would be prevented by either option. Hell solo que options would most likely be enough.
Than it's not your army comp or playstyle but the lack of team effort and sportsmanship. You should not post turrets are weak because you can't push 1v3 rush but find better team players or stay with 1v1.
This point has probably been beaten to death, but just to reiterate:

Either the seasons need to be longer, or the number of matches needed to qualify need to be reduced. Actually building rank in a single playlist is tedious, building it across multiple playlists is impossible unless you have an ungodly amount of time to put into the game.
Can we get news on how the seasons will be determined without dlc drops?
I am curious as to the length of seasons now that the DLC has been expended.
I like the ranked system because it works like halo 5’s
I'd say air needs a nerf or an energy cost it is becoming a problem when everyone goes it and that is all people count on. It becoming the eneigner problem all over again but with much more damage.
I'd say air needs a nerf or an energy cost it is becoming a problem when everyone goes it and that is all people count on. It becoming the eneigner problem all over again but with much more damage.
Air is never a problem with AA . I had 40 pop in reavers sit my base while i stormed a base withe the rest being locust and win the game. I only will agree AA needs power cost buff but other than that, air is not a problem.
it's a shame that a game as good as it was HALO WAR 2, and I say it was because with the update there is nothing else rush and more rush, and it seems that a 7 year old told them how to balance the game, so be sincere and I do not intend to play it until they do what they have to so that the players enjoy the game, the ones we really know how to play and not the pile of rusher that thanks to its magnificent update abound in the game
A lot of complaints about rush's here but this could easily be mitigated with a custom ranked game mode called siege which was something innovated previously in the cac3 tiberium wars series. Put a dividing barrier across half the map that prevents any units from attacking, phasing, and or moving past it by any means until the designated siege wall game timer expires. Players would be free to farm, build, and mobilize up until the point of the barrier expiring turning the game into domination or war respectively with the only change to pace being the game mode mechanic meta-physically preventing the rush play style, and allowing for a more drawn out game. If this is no longer possible due to the release of the complete edition or as a result of the way in which the game was coded than take it as constructive feedback for the next installment. I.e Halo wars 3
One thing that i think would give everyone a better gameplay experience is to show us our opponents league post game (diamond 1-6, platinum 1-6, gold 1-6, onyx, or champion). That way we can compare how we did to the ranks we played immediately instead of having to fish online to see how good our opponents just were. Also curious on when the new season will be starting, thanks for a great game
I also think that maybe adding small forces like in halo wars 1 to open base slots would be something to consider. Having to destroy something (even though the rebel bases were easy to manage) in order to expand and add another base seems like a good feature that i'm missing from the last one
bduben77 wrote:
One thing that i think would give everyone a better gameplay experience is to show us our opponents league post game (diamond 1-6, platinum 1-6, gold 1-6, onyx, or champion). That way we can compare how we did to the ranks we played immediately instead of having to fish online to see how good our opponents just were. Also curious on when the new season will be starting, thanks for a great game
This please. I see no reason to not show me the current season rank of the players on the opposing team, especially with the new match dodging banhammer. At the very least, show me after the game ends.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
After enduring the Voridus exploit, I thought I wouldn't have to go through something like that again. This Colony exploit has proven me wrong. It really shouldn't take long to fix it. Until it's fixed, the game is unplayable. I want to make sure everyone understands that. It's not okay. This is what the game is now.
Moderator edit: REDACTED details of exploit
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. ...
  8. 14