2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 14
343 it Would be absolutely amazing if your guys's servers didn't suck so bad. Every time I want to play a ranked match I dread the fact of getting kicked, because of a server error. My God please fix this it's absolutely terrible. I'm a competitive gamer and enjoy challenging myself, but I cannot do this when every time there is a server error it counts as a loss for a qualifying match!
I love halo wars 2 but i wish that your didn't lose so much % in your csr rank every time you lose i was plat 6 then a couple of games later plat 3 (now im plat 4 i think)
CleatusO67 wrote:
343 it Would be absolutely amazing if your guys's servers didn't suck so bad. Every time I want to play a ranked match I dread the fact of getting kicked, because of a server error. My God please fix this it's absolutely terrible. I'm a competitive gamer and enjoy challenging myself, but I cannot do this when every time there is a server error it counts as a loss for a qualifying match!
I could not agree with you more. I love playing ranked 2v2 with my friend ( its the only thing we play ) but every other match one of us gets disconnected from the match without losing connection to xbox live. I just went from 4% platinum 6 all the way down to 18% platinum 5. Its hard to play ranked when the servers don't work.
I believe that you shouldnt be able to pick the same leader as someone. There are enough of a diversity of different leaders to chose from. For example going up against 3 shipmasters in a party of 3 is just redicilous. Or 3 atrioxs. Without a disruption bomb in this game to stop leader powers. 3 eradications, 3 displacements is literally impossible to counter. My solution to this, is to make it so you cant choose the same leader as someone else did on your side.

The way the game is right now. Its either a 3 shipmaster rush, or 3 man atriox rush, before the nerf, all 3 man jerome rush.. we dont talk about how something that is good against infantry,vehicles AND AIR even makes it through development. I think making the game this way would give Halo Wars more of a diversity between matches. And not so much of everyone just spamming whats considered OP in the moment of whatevers current patches are out.
Ranked is just fun
I believe that you shouldnt be able to pick the same leader as someone. There are enough of a diversity of different leaders to chose from. For example going up against 3 shipmasters in a party of 3 is just redicilous. Or 3 atrioxs. Without a disruption bomb in this game to stop leader powers. 3 eradications, 3 displacements is literally impossible to counter. My solution to this, is to make it so you cant choose the same leader as someone else did on your side.

The way the game is right now. Its either a 3 shipmaster rush, or 3 man atriox rush, before the nerf, all 3 man jerome rush.. we dont talk about how something that is good against infantry,vehicles AND AIR even makes it through development. I think making the game this way would give Halo Wars more of a diversity between matches. And not so much of everyone just spamming whats considered OP in the moment of whatevers current patches are out.
I love the idea of making people choose different characters from what character's their allies picked! It will make the leaders more unique in that way.
The #1 thing on Halo Wars I'd like to see is a in game service record of all rank on all seasons. I also believe that seasons should be what they are, seasonal. 4 seasons a year. With my job I have less and less time to play. I find it frustrating that every time I hit champion the season resets with nothing to gain from my past experience. The ranks 1-50 are pointless, units built/lost, leader powers used, and similar stats are useless. In it's place should be some kind of indicator of your true skill and placement for each season. perhaps keep a seasonal rank and permanent true skill rank? Just quick ideas. I've been top 100 on nearly every console RTS game since C&C Tiberium wars. Halo wars 1 and 2 are the only ones with seasonal ranks. Which is cool, I just wish I got something for all the effort getting top 100 again. I understand more casual gamers have a different perspective and like having a clean slate, but I feel as though it absolutely subdues the interest of hardcore players to gain all their rank back only to lose it all.

Thank you for the consideration
Baker481 wrote:
TDF Yomado wrote:
when will losing 30 to 50 csr for a disconnevt be changed? or a out of sync

i played about 10 matches in 3s today solo cueing. won 9 only got like 70 csr then i got a out of sync mesaage and lost 30 csr. should disconnects cause by bad servers really be punishment of 3p csr. for a reason not out fault?

would love a response, im honestly about to give up on ranked if 2 hours of work is thrown away because of a game issue that not in the slightest my fault.

should the 2 remaining teammates lose car for a 2v3 situation or be punished for resigning after. i dont think they should

WHOS idea was it to make resigning so if you resign you lose more car than if you self destructes your baae and waited? seems pretty awful

all in all thus was a poorely thoyght of system
I agree. If they cant stop the servers from crashing they should at least make it so we dont lose rank when we drop out.
If they do that then players will simply disconnect on purpose to avoid losing rank. Nothing is black and white.
Was mmr reset for season 5? 😳🤔
Yes... but makes sense. No dodging anymore so Rank reflects your true Skill.
TYRELL zx wrote:
Yes... but makes sense. No dodging anymore so Rank reflects your true Skill.
Never thought of it that way, but very true!

I like the idea of one leader per game. I think when everything becomes balanced, it doesn't make sense to play the same leaders as a team, as each leader lends itself to a specific game-plan.
Baker481 wrote:
TDF Yomado wrote:
when will losing 30 to 50 csr for a disconnevt be changed? or a out of sync

i played about 10 matches in 3s today solo cueing. won 9 only got like 70 csr then i got a out of sync mesaage and lost 30 csr. should disconnects cause by bad servers really be punishment of 3p csr. for a reason not out fault?

would love a response, im honestly about to give up on ranked if 2 hours of work is thrown away because of a game issue that not in the slightest my fault.

should the 2 remaining teammates lose car for a 2v3 situation or be punished for resigning after. i dont think they should

WHOS idea was it to make resigning so if you resign you lose more car than if you self destructes your baae and waited? seems pretty awful

all in all thus was a poorely thoyght of system
I agree. If they cant stop the servers from crashing they should at least make it so we dont lose rank when we drop out.
If they do that then players will simply disconnect on purpose to avoid losing rank. Nothing is black and white.
I think they should have it where if a player disconnects and his teammates still play and happen to win the 2v3 or 1v2, then all players should receive the csr for the win. If you lose then all players will lose csr. Kind of like Halo 3 matchmaking. Playing for hours to go up 70-100 csr and then one disconnect destroys all the progress really hurts. Makes some people stop playing the game sometimes..
I think that there should be four seasons in a year for halo wars, that way the seasons aren't too long but you can set it down for a month and still come back to the same season. I think that with four seasons in a year that ten placement games is perfect. Maybe even only three or two seasons in a year but it shouldn't be more than 4.

I think that if we implemented a draft on which champions can be used as more comes out. Either limiting it to only of each champion on a team or limiting it to one of each champion in a game. Either way it would reduce teams abusing leader powers. As more champions come out you could even let each team ban a champion, and then limit it to one of the same champion per team. That would seem pretty balance to me.
Lots of people have been asking for ranked 3v3 blitz to return. Will it ever make a comeback? All these new leaders yet you only see atriox and Shipmaster in 2v2 on leaderboards
bduben77 wrote:
I think that there should be four seasons in a year for halo wars, that way the seasons aren't too long but you can set it down for a month and still come back to the same season. I think that with four seasons in a year that ten placement games is perfect. Maybe even only three or two seasons in a year but it shouldn't be more than 4.

I think that if we implemented a draft on which champions can be used as more comes out. Either limiting it to only of each champion on a team or limiting it to one of each champion in a game. Either way it would reduce teams abusing leader powers. As more champions come out you could even let each team ban a champion, and then limit it to one of the same champion per team. That would seem pretty balance to me.
I think a prevention leader stacking would go a long way to balance the meta. For example, with Forgehog being broken af at the moment, limiting one Forge per team would help to curb the kinds of strategies that surface when unbalanced leaders slip through balance patches. Not sure how I feel about banning leaders, I'd have to think about that.
Hey,

i am relatively new to this game. I lost a couple of matches and hit plat 1 at 0%. Am i losing my plat rank ? Or do you just stay at a certain rank degree ?
I'd rather the season rank reset not happen when the new leader drops because as we all know the new leader is over powered until they tweak it at the next patch release and everyone exploits that and uses the new leader. It happened with Kinsano, Colony, Jerome, and now Serina. I don't want to have to use them to stay afloat.

also what's the point of the placement matches? I've placed 3 times at the start and near the end of season and gone 8W - 2L twice and 7W - 3L this season... I always get Plat 4. Why not just randomly give everyone plat 4 because that's what your doing?
I'd rather the season rank reset not happen when the new leader drops because as we all know the new leader is over powered until they tweak it at the next patch release and everyone exploits that and uses the new leader. It happened with Kinsano, Colony, Jerome, and now Serina. I don't want to have to use them to stay afloat.

also what's the point of the placement matches? I've placed 3 times at the start and near the end of season and gone 8W - 2L twice and 7W - 3L this season... I always get Plat 4. Why not just randomly give everyone plat 4 because that's what your doing?
Your placement is based on your mmr. You gain and lose mmr when you play other people. If you beat someone with a better mmr you will be placed accordingly and vice versa. You probably beat people in between silver and platinum but lost to people above platinum like diamond or onyx. The average division is Platiunum though and that's where the majority of the player base is placed. It looks like you haven't really played enough games to raise your mmr so that's why you haven't gone passed platinum. Also it doesn't help when you lose to people that are under your rank.

Your placement is based on your mmr. You gain and lose mmr when you play other people. If you beat someone with a better mmr you will be placed accordingly and vice versa. You probably beat people in between silver and platinum but lost to people above platinum like diamond or onyx. The average division is Platiunum though and that's where the majority of the player base is placed. It looks like you haven't really played enough games to raise your mmr so that's why you haven't gone passed platinum. Also it doesn't help when you lose to people that are under your rank.
Ok thanks. I can't really control who I play so I was wondering why I was always getting in plat. I give up after placement cuz I think 8 out of 10 deserves better than that. I think last month I lost the first 2 then won 8 straight so I'm not sure why it wouldn't have kept putting me against higher mmr players during those 8 matches so I could make up for those 2 losses.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 14