[Locked] Feedback on HW2

OP YoungBerk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Miz izHere wrote:
Furthermore, the "leaderboard" that YoungBerk cited to validate his claim of "#1 HW2 Player" is a list of players with the most wins.
This boy is literally bragging about having the most games played, and thinking that makes him the most skilled player. He is the best at using a one unit rush in a one map beta more times than anyone else, nothing more.
I didn't think Berk could sink any lower after having to blatantly cheat his way up a leaderboard that's been devoid of good players for half a decade, but these recent antics have proven me wrong.
You guys are a -Yoinking!- joke this kid is a beast and I saw it with my own eyes. He literally 1v2 every person when j saw him play alone. This kid would spank your -Yoink- in a 1v1 in halo wars 2 or the first one. Btw I'm a 48 TS in 2s and I know he's good. Never heard of any of you scrubs so stop trolling acting like you're good. Berk deserves that #1 spot
We will see when halo wars 2 comes out I'm done with this kid and his ego.
dude your -Yoink- get good wanna be
Stop trolling when you're not even good. I could probably beat you with 1 eye
sure did lol
I didn't want to call him out on it. I feel kind of bad for him now. It's okay berk you can be the best if it makes you feel better... it's just a game I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Miz izHere wrote:
Furthermore, the "leaderboard" that YoungBerk cited to validate his claim of "#1 HW2 Player" is a list of players with the most wins.
This boy is literally bragging about having the most games played, and thinking that makes him the most skilled player. He is the best at using a one unit rush in a one map beta more times than anyone else, nothing more.
I didn't think Berk could sink any lower after having to blatantly cheat his way up a leaderboard that's been devoid of good players for half a decade, but these recent antics have proven me wrong.
You guys are a -Yoinking!- joke this kid is a beast and I saw it with my own eyes. He literally 1v2 every person when j saw him play alone. This kid would spank your -Yoink- in a 1v1 in halo wars 2 or the first one. Btw I'm a 48 TS in 2s and I know he's good. Never heard of any of you scrubs so stop trolling acting like you're good. Berk deserves that #1 spot
dude your -Yoink- get good wanna be
Stop trolling when you're not even good. I could probably beat you with 1 eye
sure did lol
I didn't want to call him out on it. I feel kind of bad for him now. It's okay berk you can be the best if it makes you feel better... it's just a game I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Wolf, do you remember telling me last night, how you hate how they nerfed prophet speed and that it ruined him.....I was looking over the patch notes and this topic came up.... I might of had something to do with that haha http://www.halowars.com/forums/thread/549059.aspx

Actually looking over this, they also changed
gremlins to tier 2
anders upgrade speed got heavily nerfed
they fixed the shield generator
they made the arbiter take more damage in rage mode.
Ander upgrade to super power was increased by 50%

Perhaps they did actually use some of my suggestions, half of them got implemented! Plus all of my anders suggestions were used... I wish i noticed this back in the day, i would of got a kick out of that haha. For some reason, I don't think anyone from creative is looking at my patch notes this time :( I should of put this in my resume when applying for a position with hw2 hahaha
Monitor SC wrote:
Just going to leave this here:[link removed by moderator]
lol..
Don't marines/grunts beat choppers though? It's too late to try now seeing as how the beta closed, but I remembered you could upgrade the infantry, while to upgrade the choppers you had to build a vehicle depot to upgrade them. Depots couldn't be built until tier 2 was reached.
Don't marines/grunts beat choppers though? It's too late to try now seeing as how the beta closed, but I remembered you could upgrade the infantry, while to upgrade the choppers you had to build a vehicle depot to upgrade them. Depots couldn't be built until tier 2 was reached.
no.... choppers and their upgrades come from the main base... they destroy inf early on :/
no.... choppers and their upgrades come from the main base... they destroy inf early on :/
I'm asking you to stop responding to my post. I'm not longer on yours so respectfully stay of mine I know we don't agree on -Yoink- so please stop
Marines do counter choppers in 2 different ways. Marines early game suck so they can't. The only way you can beat choppers is by having a great about of marines together or making sure they have tech 2. Other than that no they do not counter them. Vichlecles counter marines
YoungBerk wrote:
Marines do counter choppers in 2 different ways. Marines early game suck so they can't. The only way you can beat choppers is by having a great about of marines together or making sure they have tech 2. Other than that no they do not counter them. Vichlecles counter marines
pretty sure i can post where I want when what im saying is helpful. Marines were not a viable counter to choppers in the beta... End of story
YoungBerk wrote:
pretty sure i can post where I want when what im saying is helpful. Marines were not a viable counter to choppers in the beta... End of story
Me and my teammate went over 100 wins and 0 losses as double cutter we beat every chopper rush we faced. When facing double brute we would go to the same side of the map using lotus mines and getting the small bases we would just spam Marines and flame throwers. As soon as we had 4 flame throwers each and Marines we would just go burn down there bases the chopper can't kill the Marines and flame throwers fast enough before there base was dead. We also had a few games where the choppers went to our base and we went to there's we would kill both there bases by the time they killed one of ours.
YoungBerk wrote:
Me and my teammate went over 100 wins and 0 losses as double cutter we beat every chopper rush we faced. When facing double brute we would go to the same side of the map using lotus mines and getting the small bases we would just spam Marines and flame throwers. As soon as we had 4 flame throwers each and Marines we would just go burn down there bases the chopper can't kill the Marines and flame throwers fast enough before there base was dead. We also had a few games where the choppers went to our base and we went to there's we would kill both there bases by the time they killed one of ours.
umm. did u not face anyone whom knew how to use the ram ability? lol...
yes i did that's what the mines are for in the start we would build an extra marine at the start. The mines plus six Marines are enough to kill the first 2 choppers at the start. I would have beat you also we ever matched.
yes i did that's what the mines are for in the start we would build an extra marine at the start. The mines plus six Marines are enough to kill the first 2 choppers at the start. I would have beat you also we ever matched.
.. look i dont agree with berk on anything really but even he is going to tell u that ur strat simply wouldnt work against 2 high level players doing choppers. They were simply too op.. Plus nobody attacks u with the 2 initial choppers... they take all the gens first.. by the time u get attacked a couple minutes in u have 10 or 15 chopers at ur base..
you fight in the start of the match for the generators unsc only needs the one side of the map to win. My teammate will be single pumping Marines and double pumping flame throwers while I'm double pumping Marines and single pumping flame throwers. You and your teammate will only be single pumping choppers which is not enough to stop us from taking the generators on our side of the map then burning down your bases. We will be at your base at the 2 min mark with a total of 8 flamer throwers and 12 Marines it takes about 10 sec. To burn down your base.
you fight in the start of the match for the generators unsc only needs the one side of the map to win. My teammate will be single pumping Marines and double pumping flame throwers while I'm double pumping Marines and single pumping flame throwers. You and your teammate will only be single pumping choppers which is not enough to stop us from taking the generators on our side of the map then burning down your bases. We will be at your base at the 2 min mark with a total of 8 flamer throwers and 12 Marines it takes about 10 sec. To burn down your base.
do u not understand how bad choppers beat marines and flamethrowers? do u think im gonna sit there and let u burn them? im going to run over ur marines and shoot ur throwers... i dont know what noobs u fought but that doesnt work
"no.... choppers and their upgrades come from the main base... they destroy inf early on"

You can upgrade health and armor for choppers from vehicle building. I don't think shrapnel rounds increases health. In addition, you cannot upgrade and make choppers in one base at the same time. You can with marines and grunts. And though they are vehicles, they have different stats than core vehicles.
do u not understand how bad choppers beat marines and flamethrowers? do u think im gonna sit there and let u burn them? im going to run over ur marines and shoot ur throwers... i dont know what noobs u fought but that doesnt work
just because you didn't fight any true double high level cutter players doesn't mean it didn't work and I going to burn down your base not your choppers. Me and my teammate would kill your first 2 choppers with mines and marines I watched your streams and you where not that good using a strat someone else came up with. Me and my teammate found a counter and never lost a match.
Can't stand people who use these cheap tactics when the actual game comes out u will legit be nothing, Cause all this -Yoink- you ran will be nerfed. Congrats kid you stole someone strat and are now calling it your unbeatable strategy lol. This is the equilavent of the brute jump pack rush u can become number one with it but it doesn't mean your actually number one. I spent my time countering these noob like strats. Plus how boring is it doing the same exact -Yoink- every game if they rush choppers u rush hunters they -Yoink- on choppers. If they rush flamethrower you have to build aircrafts(priority aircrafts cause the barracks can build the cyclops that can destroy your vehicles) and vehicles. easier said then done yea sure but can be countered. And before you say yes but you need tech 2 to do that it's possible cause you will spend all your cash on troops when I just need 2 hunter squads to render your rush useless. Flamethrower rush is a bit more difficult but can be done and have done it. Unbeatable strategy lmfaoo stop it. you can't clam your number one man when you use a game plan that involves zero skill a monkey could use this tactic.
Who's this flamed demon guy anyway? Pretty sure cozy would wreck you in HW1 and 2, lol.
Wow, I don't know if it's just RTS players or Halo Wars players, but you guys are insane.
Fighting is not feedback.
Name calling certainly isn't feedback.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3