Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] First batch of codes sent. Redeem at www.xbox.com

OP HobbinGuy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
From what we can tell, several people are having trouble redeeming their codes. The most successful attempts have been through www.xbox.com.

I have successfully redeemed my code via that route so I can confirm that works. I'm not at home so have not tested the game yet.
No it's not working for me here in the UK, where is everybody else? Where in the world are people successfully redeeming it?
Seems to be working for US only(I'm in Canadia.) when I try redeeming I get this error via xbox.com(US site or CND)
"Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.
ResourceNotFound
2016/12/20 - 20:04:43 UTC"
not working and im in the UK as well
To be clear, I'm in the U.S. on east coast.
I'm in the UK mine not working sigh...
i bought a phisical disc copy of hw 2 ultimate why did i not get a code sent to me???????
i bought a phisical disc copy of hw 2 ultimate why did i not get a code sent to me???????
the code for early access is for Digital preorders
Laird wrote:
Seems to be working for US only(I'm in Canadia.) when I try redeeming I get this error via xbox.com(US site or CND)
"Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.
ResourceNotFound
Same error in UK - tried on XBox, Xbox.com, and XBox App for Windows 10
MorseyBaby wrote:
Laird wrote:
ResourceNotFound
Same error in UK - tried on XBox, Xbox.com, and XBox App for Windows 10
ditto
I had the same problem (error / resource not found) when I tried to redeem the code through the "redeem code" link on xbox.com with a copy and paste. I then just clicked directly on the code in the message and it brought up a separate "purchase" for the pre-paid code which worked.

Again, don't type the code in.

Go here:
Xbox.com > My Xbox > Messages > Click on the redeem code in the message
Once completed you can download from your ready to install queue.

Good luck.
I had the same problem (error / resource not found) when I tried to redeem the code through the "redeem code" link on xbox.com with a copy and paste. I then just clicked directly on the code in the message and it brought up a separate "purchase" for the pre-paid code which worked.

Go here:

Good luck.
I can confirm this worked for me too

Go here:

Good luck.
if i could i would bow before you
its ready for the xbox one installation but now i need to to be ready to install on W10
Yes, Morpheus183's method worked!. Now to wait for my 9.46gb file to download. 1/10th the size of Halo 5.
Once the code has been redeemed you can install the PC version by going to the Xbox PC App in Windows 10 and looking up "Halo Wars Definitive Edition" in the store. It should say you own the product and after a few seconds it will show an install button...
the xbox app or the windows store because they do nothing
nevermid i just found out that i just needed to go on my library on the windows store to download it
the code for early access is for Digital preorders
Im literally crying. just kidding but i want to :(
i don't like digital
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2