OP HASHTAG JOHN117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Can't wait for halo wars 2!
It's the Batmobile.
Its totaly a rip off of the Tumbler.
Anyone notice the set with the brutes? Seems interesting since it includes a sniper tower with a more brutish design to it there is also a brute chopper. thoughts?
Sevan Grim wrote:
Fleet-to-Fleet battles should be added, as well as a massive boost to population count. I believe that Creative Assembly will do an amazing job here.
I really hope they can. A lot of people have waited a long time for a sequel to the best console strategy game made so they better get it right. Personally, I want the story to be decent and fun.
yeah the HW story was fantastic. But i also need god tier cut scenes again.
I think I read somewhere that Blur is doing them
Trunkaroo wrote:
Anyone notice the set with the brutes? Seems interesting since it includes a sniper tower with a more brutish design to it there is also a brute chopper. thoughts?
Probably a set piece from HW2
Awesome thanks man!
Toy companies' toys don't always end up in the game like the hornet.
Sweet
Not that interested in the vehicle itself but its nice to know
Why do you immediately say it is confirmed when it is a TOY have you not seen the other halo toys that aren't in any halo game.
That remote control toy looks like a Stryker Mobile Gun System, and the person who said the artillery piece looks like a Caesar is also correct. Did anyone notice the extremely red Sanghieli action figure also shown in the article that looks a lot like Jul 'Mdama? New hero maybe?
That remote control toy looks like a Stryker Mobile Gun System, and the person who said the artillery piece looks like a Caesar is also correct. Did anyone notice the extremely red Sanghieli action figure also shown in the article that looks a lot like Jul 'Mdama? New hero maybe?
If the game occurs before Halo 5 then it could be kind of an origins story for Jul 'Mdama.
To answer the second question. Maybe!
mah god its artillery piece.......................IM so happy
I need more ALL UNITS in my life.
i like it.
I need more ALL UNITS in my life.
i do like the sound of that
I dont know if it is cannon to the game but there is a megablock set which is a ghost like UNSC viecule called the Jackrabbit
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2