1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Dear Developers,

Would you please add the newest map "Fissures" to the ranked 3v3 playlist? It's in ranked 2v2, so please add it to 3v3 as well.
That would be much appreciated! Thanks!
No. It's out of 3v3 for a reason, it's honeatly the worst map in the game and the guy all by himself is pretty much dead if he gets rushed by two people because your to far away.
And the middle is win or lose.
Mr BluDawn wrote:
No. It's out of 3v3 for a reason, it's honeatly the worst map in the game and the guy all by himself is pretty much dead if he gets rushed by two people because your to far away.
And the middle is win or lose.
Pretty much this, its a terrible map, even in 1v1.
Geeze people hate on HW2 Fissues just like H3 Isolation back in the day. There is nothing wrong with this map. I much prefer to play on this instead of playing the same three maps over and over. It gets extremely repetitive and boring. How can anyone think managing the map on Fissures is any more difficult than managing the godforsaken teleports on Highway??

I would also like to request the devs to add this map to ranked 3v3!
Geeze people hate on HW2 Fissues just like H3 Isolation back in the day. There is nothing wrong with this map. I much prefer to play on this instead of playing the same three maps over and over. It gets extremely repetitive and boring. How can anyone think managing the map on Fissures is any more difficult than managing the godforsaken teleports on Highway??

I would also like to request the devs to add this map to ranked 3v3!
Thanks Duck Attack! But seriously ske7ch or Postums or someone, please add this map! It adds more variety and new challenge to how we are used to playing this game. Thanks!
they could easily add fissures back to playlist :) duck attack is right i got rushed yesterday on highway with hellbringers so highway should be remowed too if thats reason why fissures is not in playlist... devs could just change that one base that is far away from teammates to those slots that are meant for your second base and are close to those 2 teammates bases .you know what i mean then relocate supplies on map and bum the map is fixed .this thing needs to be delivered to one of devs or @ske7ch to try at least some test if it could work
they could easily add fissures back to playlist :) duck attack is right i got rushed yesterday on highway with hellbringers so highway should be remowed too if thats reason why fissures is not in playlist... devs could just change that one base that is far away from teammates to those slots that are meant for your second base and are close to those 2 teammates bases .you know what i mean then relocate supplies on map and bum the map is fixed .this thing needs to be delivered to one of devs or @ske7ch to try at least some test if it could work
You're right, highway should be removed too. It's almost as bad as fissures.
good god man if they remove highway I'm stuck playing frontier, rift, ashes, and vault. that's it. and I swear their random number generator is wack because more often than not it will be the same two maps all night. The more maps the better imo; if you are capable of pointing out an issue with a map, then either take that issue into account or utilize it in your strats. We as gamers want variety to keep entertained, not the same repetitive gameplay.

Could you imagine if real life war commanders were like, "nah, this map doesn't look fair, please remove it." A real strategist will deal with it!

Edit: I also want to add that none of these maps are explicitly unfair; there is always either horizontal symmetry or symmetry about the origin. It's not like one side has to fight uphill the entire way and there's a random guy on one team that's on his own. Each side deals with the pros/cons of a map equally.
good god man if they remove highway I'm stuck playing frontier, rift, ashes, and vault. that's it. and I swear their random number generator is wack because more often than not it will be the same two maps all night. The more maps the better imo; if you are capable of pointing out an issue with a map, then either take that issue into account or utilize it in your strats. We as gamers want variety to keep entertained, not the same repetitive gameplay.

Could you imagine if real life war commanders were like, "nah, this map doesn't look fair, please remove it." A real strategist will deal with it!

Edit: I also want to add that none of these maps are explicitly unfair; there is always either horizontal symmetry or symmetry about the origin. It's not like one side has to fight uphill the entire way and there's a random guy on one team that's on his own. Each side deals with the pros/cons of a map equally.
The unfairness about the maps is not that one side is different then others it's that in fissures. If you aren't one of four leaders and your opponent is then you lose. That's what is unfair. At high level fissures is one of the most unbalanced maps and the ranked playlists are meant to be about competitive gameplay. If you want variety go play team war. I'd rather only play on one map of it was good. Playing on fissures is a waste of time unless you are one of the few good leaders.
I agree 100% with Highway being removed from 1vs1 or just the game in general.
While were on the subject, i wouldnt mind an original HW map pack. I miss the days of fort deen, frozen valley and that map with the three flood rings

The unfairness about the maps is not that one side is different then others it's that in fissures. If you aren't one of four leaders and your opponent is then you lose. That's what is unfair. At high level fissures is one of the most unbalanced maps and the ranked playlists are meant to be about competitive gameplay. If you want variety go play team war. I'd rather only play on one map of it was good. Playing on fissures is a waste of time unless you are one of the few good leaders.
Arbitrarily waving our hands around without actually saying anything with substance. sounds like there's a cult against Fissures IMO.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks everyone for the comments. I am bringing this thread back to light. Please add fissures to the 3v3 playlist! I'd also love to see some new maps and some classic halo wars one maps added to the game!
Thanks everyone for the comments. I am bringing this thread back to light. Please add fissures to the 3v3 playlist! I'd also love to see some new maps and some classic halo wars one maps added to the game!
Necoring id against the rules my guy.
And it's annoying
They should bring that map back. Just change the start base of that one player closer to those 2 Players and change position of resources on map and the map is fixed . At least they should try that
They should bring that map back. Just change the start base of that one player closer to those 2 Players and change position of resources on map and the map is fixed . At least they should try that
That's a bit more complicated than you realize. Moving sections of the map would mean needing to redesign parts of the pathways units take so you aren't accidentally stranded and unable to interact with the map.
Fissures is such an awful map for 3 vs 3 due to how isolated the third base is. If you or your teammate are unlucky enough to get that base spawn your pretty much on your own and will have to either expand over to your allies or try and turtle the enemy attacks.
That's a bit more complicated than you realize. Moving sections of the map would mean needing to redesign parts of the pathways units take so you aren't accidentally stranded and unable to interact with the map.
Well you are right but i didnt mean to move bases on map. Just replacing the base that is not near to 2 players to one of those empty slots on bases .then they would be 3 players nearby. Because they are 3 free slots(i think , i didnt play the map for almost 5months) where you can drop your new base on your side of the map. Thats all just changing the starting base
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2