Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] FiX Halo Wars 2 SERVERS !!

OP GroovySCOOBZ

Most of the games you play you always get disconnected from servers I'm not the only one who this happens too. Is there anything that can be done it's f***** annoying when you are in a intense battle and you randomly disconnect from battle.
They need to fix d/c and lag/lattency as first.(there busy with it for a week now.Even grey goo hade better/faster support).
This is what really kills the game.
Ladder balance etc could wait another week,but the lag and d/c´s giving me really a headache.
They need to fix d/c and lag/lattency as first.(there busy with it for a week now.Even grey goo hade better/faster support).
This is what really kills the game.
Ladder balance etc could wait another week,but the lag and d/c´s giving me really a headache.
I agree with you bro I'm playing right now and I've d/c about 5 times in the last two hours it's so ridiculous it's annoying. I hope they understand what's going on and try to fix it.
Dude the lag is unbearable. I played starcraft 2 just to make sure my connection isn't the problem, that game works like butter. Halo Wars 2's network performance makes question what did Creative Assemble really tested and learnt from the Betas.
Dude the lag is unbearable. I played starcraft 2 just to make sure my connection isn't the problem, that game works like butter. Halo Wars 2's network performance makes question what did Creative Assemble really tested and learnt from the Betas.
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this I love the game it's just the servers are crap 💩 I'm playing with friends 3v3 and we're winning and all of a sudden I disconnect happen to me 5 times already they need to fix this issue asap I hope this post blows up so creative assembly notices the situation because this is out of control now it's BS
Please use the support forums to report any bugs or issues that you encounter. I believe there are already active threads discussing server issues.