Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Formation options

OP AKAtheFonz

Not to throw more into this mix, but what are your opinions on formation options? I know other RTS games have selections that turn your units into a formation for example a V, a line, a circle etc. id very much like a formation wheel so that way i dont have to keep organizing my units because my locusts just love running to the front of the line 😂 for example, one selection allows armor in front, infantry in the middle and siege types in the back?
AKAtheFonz wrote:
Not to throw more into this mix, but what are your opinions on formation options? I know other RTS games have selections that turn your units into a formation for example a V, a line, a circle etc. id very much like a formation wheel so that way i dont have to keep organizing my units because my locusts just love running to the front of the line 😂 for example, one selection allows armor in front, infantry in the middle and siege types in the back?
That would be nice, I just wonder how would fit it on the controller.
AKAtheFonz wrote:
That would be nice, I just wonder how would fit it on the controller.
Could have a wheel pop up kind of like the LPs and Apex
I was literally thinking of this the other day. It would be great to not have to micro snipers to the back every time 😪