1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15
My game won't launch on my xbox one, it gives me the error 0x80270300 and says it needs to finish installing but I see nothing installing or anything updating, it's been like this for a couple days now
My entire Game data has been gone..

The campaign progress completely all phoenix logs and also the data on Career like hours played favourite leader etc...

What happened? Is this a known issue?

It is like this since the new achievements have been recently added after the DLC itself.
thx for the notes and thx 343 for the new leader with awesome mechs... still... please 343 make some new maps, ok? i think we have enough leaders already and balancing is already questionable as it is. but we could really need new maps to play on... thx
SeraphimIP wrote:
thx for the notes and thx 343 for the new leader with awesome mechs... still... please 343 make some new maps, ok? i think we have enough leaders already and balancing is already questionable as it is. but we could really need new maps to play on... thx
Yesss new maps not blitz maps though. Also maybe like an ODST leader or more good Covenant/Banishesd leaders or flood leader, forerunner leader or Promthean leader or master chief or something like a really unique leader
That Sgt. Johnson trailer was the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time. It was stupid and over the top. So of course I am very excited for it!!! Sounds like some silly fun that Halo Wars 2 was lacking. Pity the original voice actor couldn't return, but I didn't notice it was a new voice until I saw it pointed out online. I hope its fun, and it will be a nice addition to the game. Can't wait to see who the next DLC leader is (a Grunt please?)
Thank for giving us back our God Sgt. Johnson but the fact that the God you have given us is just a man in a Johnson costume we few notice the change in his voice, don't get me wrong I am paralyzed with happiness by the return of Johnson but the OG Johnson would still be better
Thank for giving us back our God Sgt. Johnson but the fact that the God you have given us is just a man in a Johnson costume we few notice the change in his voice, don't get me wrong I am paralyzed with happiness by the return of Johnson but the OG Johnson would still be better
It's not 343i's fault. There's currently a voice actor strike going on in the video game industry so it wasn't really possible to acquire the same actor for the role. The same issue is going on with a lot of other studios too.

Personally, while there's a noticeable difference, it's so small that it doesn't even matter. I think they did a fantastic job mimicking the voice considering they couldn't get the original Johnson back.
MY campaign is gone!!!???? And all of my Phoenix logs?!!
wtf. Support or help on this subject
So far, I love sgt Johnson. He seems to be the most balanced leader yet you have released. Also... finally!!!! A hard defence type that works!

The bunkers are great for pressure at a resonance cost, an pretty balanced with them taking up troop slots. So you can't just over flood the field with them. They have obvious weakness to flying units, but strong against rushes an early points.

Great job with this one guys!
MY campaign is gone!!!???? And all of my Phoenix logs?!!
wtf. Support or help on this subject
Hi,

its already a known issue. Please comment this also in the separate Forum Post I have written.

Exactly the same happened to me.. So you are not the only one.

hhttps://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/all-data-resetted-what-happened/7a827b61-3136-4206-a1c8-a56ee70cd542/posts
i love the player icon thing on the minimap.

i feel like johnson needs some pretty huge buffs to his abilitys and 2 unique units. for starters remove the first passive put digging in there and add vehicle assembly where digging in was.

the main and only problem johnson has is the redicolus build time and cost if his replaced tank and core unit.
Johnson's cool. I'd love it if there is anyway that 343/CA would replace his Condor with a Scarab though. It seems far out, but it would be so cool. And considering that they gave him all mechs (for some odd reason) I think it kind of fits in nicely with that theme, better than the Condor does anyway.
Hello, all my campaign record is gone. Logs, skulls, gold, medals... It took me one month to do it. What should I do?
BlinxESP wrote:
Hello, all my campaign record is gone. Logs, skulls, gold, medals... It took me one month to do it. What should I do?
This is already been adressed by a lot of other players. But thank you for bringing it up again! I dont think that this is funny.. having put in so much time and then everything is just gone. Happened to me also.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/all-data-resetted-what-happened/7a827b61-3136-4206-a1c8-a56ee70cd542/posts
next leader is probaliy a banished 1
Hype! Now to constantly refresh my xbox
Rip, good luck man!
TYRELL zx wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
This is already been adressed by a lot of other players. But thank you for bringing it up again! I dont think that this is funny.. having put in so much time and then everything is just gone. Happened to me also.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/all-data-resetted-what-happened/7a827b61-3136-4206-a1c8-a56ee70cd542/posts
I know what that feels like, hopefully it doesn't happen again. 8)
YAY IT'S ON TIME
my favorite leaders from best to worst are
Unsc : Johnson,forge,cutter,kinsano,anders and isabel
banished : shipmaster,colony,atriox and decimus

I play more banished then unsc
I am more a banished fan
One step closer too insane dlc like flood or forerunner
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13