OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
Mine did the 28GB install too. I did not reset my console.
He is soooo underpowered. Needs buff to both mechs, otherwise he's awesome in most aspects.
TYRELL zx wrote:
MY campaign is gone!!!???? And all of my Phoenix logs?!!
wtf. Support or help on this subject
Hi,

its already a known issue. Please comment this also in the separate Forum Post I have written.

Exactly the same happened to me.. So you are not the only one.

hhttps://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/all-data-resetted-what-happened/7a827b61-3136-4206-a1c8-a56ee70cd542/posts
Thanks man
My achievements are not tracking for dlc content
Should log this in the support forums. Check for an existing thread first before making a new one
you need to quit the game and restart it.

the achievement tracking completely, and i mean COMPLETELY, breaks if you leave the game idling in the background (console or pc) for any period of time greater than 15 minutes.
anyone know good strats to play as johnson
bintangwoo wrote:
you only play johnson to have fun other wise he blows
Was excited for this update but he is drastically underpowered... His Mechs are far too slow and very overpriced. Honestly he ranks with Isabel as one of the worst leaders to use. Very easy to fight however. Collosus are easy to outrun and you don't have to worry about tanks from him. Win-win.
Why does it fell like mantis are slightly more durable than warthogs but slower and weaker even max upgraded... @_@, bunkers paper made also cost population why tho? ´-´... and the only usable attack leader skill is a weaker mac cannon version than isabel on a side note its nice that its suit resembles the exosuit used by ghost at the halo legends episode of the same name, just used in slow motion by Jhonson :o...
Everything worked perfectly for me :D +1
bintangwoo wrote:
Go heavy mechs.
And combos it with Mech Overdrive & Drone Rstoration.
With those two and a full Mech assault. U should be able to outlast most armies. But make sure u include either Wolves or snipers... depending on what the enemy goes against
Was excited for this update but he is drastically underpowered... His Mechs are far too slow and very overpriced. Honestly he ranks with Isabel as one of the worst leaders to use. Very easy to fight however. Collosus are easy to outrun and you don't have to worry about tanks from him. Win-win.
I have to agree. I was hoping for a true B.A Sergeant Johnson but we get a weaker version
He is my main now. Got to Diamond rank because of Johnson
In Blitz or Team War? He is amazing in blitz but I think he underperforms in war
In Blitz or Team War? He is amazing in blitz but I think he underperforms in war
I've beat several high level players with Johnson in 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 war. His bunker drop and EMP Blast (Really the only thing that deals with mass air) is simply amazing in the early game.You should be able to get off a rush and shut down several buildings and or take out their base in the early stages of the game. He is actually a decent leader. But not for what he was designed for LOL.
Can't wait for the Arbiter!! And Jerome wonder what his hero unit is. Cause cutter and Isabell also Anders all have a spartan. Alice, Jerome, Douglas So wonder if his units will be different from the normal??
Can't wait for the Arbiter!! And Jerome wonder what his hero unit is. Cause cutter and Isabell also Anders all have a spartan. Alice, Jerome, Douglas So wonder if his units will be different from the normal??
Can't wait though. Does anyone know the release date of the dlc leaders?
Team War, I use him by turtling and defending with snipers and mantis......he is great at ranged attacks.

I disagree with people wanting to speed up the colossus, it just needs better rang
Mm the thread isn't stickied anymore, not sure if intentional for the new info, or accident.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15