1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
ske7ch wrote:
FYI that the Halo Wars 2 game update will begin rolling out at approx. 9AM PT today (Monday, 5/22).

You should get the game patch download right away but the Sgt. Johnson leader content can take upwards of 4+ hours to fully propagate across the marketplace. Please be aware that it is normal and expected that you will not be able to fully access the leader and/or units until this process has completed. Once the team has verified that the deployment is finished and working as intended we will publish our Sgt. Johnson launch blog on Waypoint and spread the word via our social channels. In the meantime please bear with us while this work takes place.

NOTE: As with prior releases, if the game update download appears frozen it's recommended you just leave it and be patient. It will eventually resume. If you perform a console reset it will typically result in the download immediately starting upon reboot BUT you will have to download the entire game again. The patch itself should be about 8GB.

As a reminder, the latest patch notes can be found HERE.

thanks!
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know.

Who's excited?
Was stuck at 0%, this is what worked for me(xbox):

Go to the update and push the menu button and pause the dl. Takes around 5 minutes for the screen to actually say "Paused". Once that happens, unpause the dl and it should start right up.

Now, whether this actually helps, or the dl would have started after minutes anyway? I dont know,
THIS WORKED FOR ME AS WELL!

Pass it along!

Go to the update and push the menu button and pause the dl. Takes around 5 minutes for the screen to actually say "Paused". Once that happens, unpause the dl and it should start right up.

Now, whether this actually helps, or the dl would have started after minutes anyway? I dont know,
Nice, it worked for me
Quote:
WhoaaCaptJames wrote:
WhoaaCaptJames you are awesome man I tried it and it worked dude why aren't you working for 343 and better yet why aren't they working for you.(no offense 343 industry's)
Johnson comes with 3 Achievements. As soon as the marketplace publish completes I'll push the Sgt. Johnson launch blog out which has all the details. I hesitate to give an ETA because it's not an exact science but the content publish is underway and historically has taken upwards of 4 or more hours to finish. I think it'll be at least 1 to 2PM PT at the soonest.
Guys, i'd highly recommend waiting for it to start installing on its own! Mine was taking ages so I hard reset my console (bad idea!!!). I'm now downloading the full 28GB game -_-
Guys, i'd highly recommend waiting for it to start installing on its own! Mine was taking ages so I hard reset my console (bad idea!!!). I'm now downloading the full 28GB game -_-
It always make me download the full game again at each update tbh... -_-
Looks like I'll be playing Smite until the DLC drops.
Did anyone try restarting rather than a hard reset? A standard restart worked for me to get it going.
Do what WhoaaCaptJames suggested to do pause the dlc until it says pause then unpause it and it will be downloading in no time.
I just waited and fed my dogs. Came back and it was 11% y'all need patience
They put blitz on the same menu as death match for finding games. Good idea
Can we use the camo skin after the update or is it still broken
Is ranked 3v3 blitz back?
What kind of awful system makes you do a full game download if you reset during the patch. Fix this already.
Archaic wrote:
What kind of awful system makes you do a full game download if you reset during the patch. Fix this already.
Could be the Xbox Store's fault. No guarantee it's 343.
Archaic wrote:
Could be the Xbox Store's fault. No guarantee it's 343.

Now, whether this actually helps, or the dl would have started after 5 minutes anyway? I dont know,
Thank you for this. After last time this helped a lot. My internet is garbage so it saved a lot of time.
2 games in a row now our whole team got ouf of sync error message, around same time on same map. think it was highway. with the diagonal teleports
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15