3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
Anybody got Johnson available yet?
no , 22h36 in france , not dlc in store/menu :s
We're still waiting.... they weren't kidding when they said it might take 4+ hours before it hits both the Win10 and Xbox One marketplace.
It was posted at 9:00 AM PST. That means it's 12 PM EST. It was also stated to take 4+ hours after that. So for EST, this means 4 PM or 5 PM
Are you not understanding that 343 has to wait for Microsoft to have the marketplace propogatrd so it is available. This has nothing to do with them at this point
lol he can't read
I messed up big time. I did a hard reset around 2pm trying to update the game, when I got back on I kept getting a message that said "installation stopped" so I decided to uninstall all the dlc's and just install the base game but it didn't work out. Did it a bunch of times too. I even tried chatting with Xbox support but they couldn't help. I'm hoping it's just about patience and that I'll be able to install the full game soon. I saw a comment saying to just launch halo wars 2 and update it from there, I did it manually from games and apps so this happened, it's probably cause of that reset I did. If only I had seen this thread earlier none of this would have happend lol
Starting the good ole 28 gig download again sadly. But I'm still excited to try out the new powers and make mantises/Mantii. I'm still looking extremely forward to whatever story dlc that will come out. Hopefully a date or announcement will be made soon or at E3.
Stoked
Every body in the chat put #thesmellofbadass
ske7ch wrote:
FYI that the Halo Wars 2 game update will begin rolling out at approx. 9AM PT today (Monday, 5/22).

You should get the game patch download right away but the Sgt. Johnson leader content can take upwards of 4+ hours to fully propagate across the marketplace. Please be aware that it is normal and expected that you will not be able to fully access the leader and/or units until this process has completed. Once the team has verified that the deployment is finished and working as intended we will publish our Sgt. Johnson launch blog on Waypoint and spread the word via our social channels. In the meantime please bear with us while this work takes place.

NOTE: As with prior releases, if the game update download appears frozen it's recommended you just leave it and be patient. It will eventually resume. If you perform a console reset it will typically result in the download immediately starting upon reboot BUT you will have to download the entire game again. The patch itself should be about 8GB.

As a reminder, the latest patch notes can be found HERE.

thanks!
So no fix for the invincible colony hero when in garrison?
Nope, Muahahahahaha!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
TrueGrif wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
FYI that the Halo Wars 2 game update will begin rolling out at approx. 9AM PT today (Monday, 5/22).

You should get the game patch download right away but the Sgt. Johnson leader content can take upwards of 4+ hours to fully propagate across the marketplace. Please be aware that it is normal and expected that you will not be able to fully access the leader and/or units until this process has completed. Once the team has verified that the deployment is finished and working as intended we will publish our Sgt. Johnson launch blog on Waypoint and spread the word via our social channels. In the meantime please bear with us while this work takes place.

NOTE: As with prior releases, if the game update download appears frozen it's recommended you just leave it and be patient. It will eventually resume. If you perform a console reset it will typically result in the download immediately starting upon reboot BUT you will have to download the entire game again. The patch itself should be about 8GB.

As a reminder, the latest patch notes can be found HERE.

thanks!
So no fix for the invincible colony hero when in garrison?
It's a pain for he can be killed pretty fast if you know how, learn with a friend, locusts and elite rangers burn him out in no time ;)
Whining about something they can't control is childish. Go ahead and trade it in, we don't really care. I, personally, am super excited for it.
Oh dear here we go the keyboard warriors are gearing up for a rage. 343 have done their part so just bloody wait it's pathetic how people expect everything at a moments notice. What even more pathetic is I bet all the people moaning were the ones complaining that 343 didn't release any updates on its release. This is why. So do everyone a favour simmer down lads and do something useful with your lives.
people really need to learn how to be patient its annoying seeing people get on here to cry about the dlc not being available the second they want it. the day isnt over yet so quit complaining. sketch already warned us about what's happening
This wait is killing me cant wait to get to use the johson
The only thing that's annoying atm is 'out of sync' games. Trying to get that sweet placement and then for the game to crash and you get marked with a loss :(
Oh yeah need a go to UNSC leader hopefully Johnson will be my boy!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15