2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
Wasn't this supposed to be another banished leader?
In the latest weekly update it was said by ske7ch it would be most likely/a good guess that it's a UNSC leader
Now going on 5 hours 30mins from the so called 9 am release said 4+ hours to show up but no other games have this issue they hit there deadlines and come out on time yet 343 takes well 6 hours + fing pathetic and use the stores and excuse trash done with 343 tradeing it in never buying 343 again. Trash
Lmfao, that means they get double the profit you crybaby. Shut up, play a few ranked games and get over it
Hopefully the next 2 will be Banished, so the factions will finally be balanced leader-wise.
Now going on 5 hours 30mins from the so called 9 am release said 4+ hours to show up but no other games have this issue they hit there deadlines and come out on time yet 343 takes well 6 hours + fing pathetic and use the stores and excuse trash done with 343 tradeing it in never buying 343 again. Trash
You know what is longer than 4 hours? 5 and a half hours -Yoink-. Be patient
Almost seven hours later and still nothing.
My halo wars 2 says it's corrupt and I've restarted my Xbox more than once im playing on Xbox one I uninstalled the game and tried to install it just says installation stoped every time
7 hours later..

Y u No propagate Xbox store?!

Talk about a wasted day sitting on my butt waiting for this pile to load.. Haha I'm getting really impatient 😭
It's gotta be your guys internet. I'm at 20 minutes and I'm almost done.
It's not that the update isn't downloading it's that Johnson still isn't available.
That's not the problem haha. I've been downloaded for 4 hours now. The content hasn't processed through the market place so it's still locked until it arrives on the store :/

Edit: Lol what Viper said^^
It's not that the update isn't downloading it's that Johnson still isn't available.
I apologise for my misunderstanding then. Sorry!
7 hrs later, and still nothing.
My guess is tomorrow for Johnson.
The Sgt. Johnson DLC is confirmed available and working on Win10!

We're still waiting for the Xbox One publish to finish. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done but wait and it's taking much longer than it has in the past. We hope it's finished soon.
ske7ch wrote:
The Sgt. Johnson DLC is confirmed available and working on Win10!

We're still waiting for the Xbox One publish to finish. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done but wait and it's taking much longer than it has in the past. We hope it's finished soon.
LOL Colony was the same.
They should change the title.. johnson will be released tomorrow.. waited all day for it.. just to get my hopes up..
They should change the title.. johnson will be released tomorrow.. waited all day for it.. just to get my hopes up..
Did you not check this forum? Literally two posts above you it says he's released on Windows 10.

You made the mistake of anticipating him to release in your time zone. For America, it's still 5/22 and it's also only 4:30 P.M in Seattle. They've hit the target release date for one of two platforms and the other platform should see his release soon.
it shouldnt take 7 hours obviousliy something went wrong when released when i got kinsano it didnt take 7 hours
Oh dear here we go the keyboard warriors are gearing up for a rage. 343 have done their part so just bloody wait it's pathetic how people expect everything at a moments notice. What even more pathetic is I bet all the people moaning were the ones complaining that 343 didn't release any updates on its release. This is why. So do everyone a favour simmer down lads and do something useful with your lives.
100% this.

Something useful can include all your placement games... which was a lot of fun! Cheers man.
MorseyBaby wrote:
Oh dear here we go the keyboard warriors are gearing up for a rage. 343 have done their part so just bloody wait it's pathetic how people expect everything at a moments notice. What even more pathetic is I bet all the people moaning were the ones complaining that 343 didn't release any updates on its release. This is why. So do everyone a favour simmer down lads and do something useful with your lives.
100% this.

Something useful can include all your placement games... which was a lot of fun! Cheers man.
No worries anytime
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15