2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 15
FYI - Johnson is available and playable on Win10 but you will not have the Blitz packs to open yet. You do have 1 of each of Johnson's cards in your library though, the packs themselves haven't been published yet (can't do that until the DLC content is finally available on both Xbox One and Windows 10).

This is definitely not normal - nobody knows why this is taking so long to publish. It's completely out of 343's hands and we share your frustration. I've literally been refreshing screens and passing along updates for the last 7 hours so far. It's a bummer for sure.

You could just log off, pretend it launches tomorrow, go about your business and come back and enjoy Johnson tomorrow. :)
ske7ch wrote:
FYI - Johnson is available and playable on Win10 but you will not have the Blitz packs to open yet. You do have 1 of each of Johnson's cards in your library though, the packs themselves haven't been published yet (can't do that until the DLC content is finally available on both Xbox One and Windows 10).

This is definitely not normal - nobody knows why this is taking so long to publish. It's completely out of 343's hands and we share your frustration. I've literally been refreshing screens and passing along updates for the last 7 hours so far. It's a bummer for sure.

You could just log off, pretend it launches tomorrow, go about your business and come back and enjoy Johnson tomorrow. :)
But I want mech armies now :(
ske7ch wrote:

This really stinks, but at least you're keeping us in the loop.
ske7ch wrote:

Should at least update the title log... it's going to be released tomorrow..
ske7ch wrote:
The Sgt. Johnson DLC is confirmed available and working on Win10!

We're still waiting for the Xbox One publish to finish. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done but wait and it's taking much longer than it has in the past. We hope it's finished soon.
It's not showing up on the Windows Store for me.
Can you post a preview video on youtube to build the hype even more? lol

Also THANK you for adding teammates boxes on the mini map. I was hoping you would bring that back from halo wars. Its really helpful in knowing where your teammates are looking on the map
it shouldnt take 7 hours obviousliy something went wrong when released when i got kinsano it didnt take 7 hours
Ya it only got delayed for like a week.
ske7ch wrote:

Should at least update the title log... it's going to be released tomorrow..
Because he didn't say it would be released tomorrow. Just that it hasn't dropped yet. From the sounds of what he was saying it could drop any minute, they just don't know when.
ske7ch wrote:
The Sgt. Johnson DLC is confirmed available and working on Win10!

We're still waiting for the Xbox One publish to finish. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done but wait and it's taking much longer than it has in the past. We hope it's finished soon.
It's not showing up on the Windows Store for me.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/sergeant-johnson-leader-pack/9NBLGGH4TQPL

I have the season pass installed and when I launched the game on Win10 Johnson is already unlocked and available. (just not his Blitz packs yet)
Spartan LEADER DLC
Who knows.. When kinsano dropped I looked around and found the card packs in be blitz available after a few hours. Half hour later she was up for use. I feel as if it's not gonna be out for a hot minute, maybe not even til midnight.

I just hope he is worth the wait lol

Im gonna try a restart and see if it's up on the store.

Edit: Negative effect.
Do we get new maps as well?
Negative ghost rider. No new maps yet.
What was the point of adding a new character without balancing the matchmaking first. I see in the patch notes you stopped people from timing out as often, and took a step towards not showing peoples levels in pre game lobbies, however you completely disregarded the importance of balanced gameplay. There is not, and never should be, a time where level ones are playing level 50's. I understand that there is low population level on the game, but I think for the sake of fairness we can wait an extra minute when being paired up against enemies.
For us xbox players still waiting... Just dl the dlc on pc, and plug your xbox controller up to the pc
xXfurnyXx wrote:
TrueGrif wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
FYI that the Halo Wars 2 game update will begin rolling out at approx. 9AM PT today (Monday, 5/22).

You should get the game patch download right away but the Sgt. Johnson leader content can take upwards of 4+ hours to fully propagate across the marketplace. Please be aware that it is normal and expected that you will not be able to fully access the leader and/or units until this process has completed. Once the team has verified that the deployment is finished and working as intended we will publish our Sgt. Johnson launch blog on Waypoint and spread the word via our social channels. In the meantime please bear with us while this work takes place.

NOTE: As with prior releases, if the game update download appears frozen it's recommended you just leave it and be patient. It will eventually resume. If you perform a console reset it will typically result in the download immediately starting upon reboot BUT you will have to download the entire game again. The patch itself should be about 8GB.

As a reminder, the latest patch notes can be found HERE.

thanks!
So no fix for the invincible colony hero when in garrison?
It's a pain for he can be killed pretty fast if you know how, learn with a friend, locusts and elite rangers burn him out in no time ;)
Well I just had mine in there and this guy had a whole army of bilsterbacks hitting him and couldn't kill him.
Soooooooooo is it too late to call Xbox support and complain? Lol
NK ME wrote:
Negative ghost rider. No new maps yet
ugh.. we need new maps..
For us xbox players still waiting... Just dl the dlc on pc, and plug your xbox controller up to the pc
That's only if you have the digital version of the game. Which who am I kidding is most likely the majority of gamers now.
The Windows Store says I own the Halo Wars 2 Season Pass and all the leader packs, including the new Sergeant Johnson Leader Pack, but there is no option to install. I pre-ordered the Halo Wars 2 season pass on PC. All of the leaders except Sergeant Johnson are present in game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 15