2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15
What was the point of adding a new character without balancing the matchmaking first. I see in the patch notes you stopped people from timing out as often, and took a step towards not showing peoples levels in pre game lobbies, however you completely disregarded the importance of balanced gameplay. There is not, and never should be, a time where level ones are playing level 50's. I understand that there is low population level on the game, but I think for the sake of fairness we can wait an extra minute when being paired up against enemies.
Your "extra minute" might be 15 minutes my friend. You may be ok with that, but many aren't
8 Hours after starting my download, it still stuck at 0... Anyone else having this issue? don't want to redownload the whole game...
8 Hours after starting my download, it still stuck at 0... Anyone else having this issue? don't want to redownload the whole game...
Hard reset your whole game.
Probably would have been quicker lol
DO NOT HARD RESET IT UNLESS YOU TRY THIS FIRST

Press manage game then pause it until it says paused. Proceed to download the game and it will work

No it will only do the dlc :)
Said West wrote:
Will this make me redownload the whole game?
By the way, ske7ch, check out the thread https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/units-teleport-off-map-major/05b31e26-ccda-41c4-828e-bc53b56c7191/posts?page=1#post13

Apparently the teleportation glitch has not bee fixed
Said West wrote:
Yes. Try the quick fix first though that was mentioned above..
Pause install until you're notified of the pause (may be a few min) and then resume. For some it has worked.
Said West wrote:
Pause install until you're notified of the pause (may be a few min) and then resume. For some it has worked.
If that doesn't work (like it didn't work for me), I just did a standard restart through the menu and that fixed it for me.
ske7ch wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
If the patch download appears frozen your best bet is to just leave it and be patient. It will eventually get going. If you perform a console reset and then try to resume the download you'll end up having to download the full game. The patch size is about 8GB total.
Will do in the future. It's just that every other game and update for those games will start almost immediately for me, so after waiting (at the point of reset) almost 20 minutes, I figured it was time.

Hopefully other people see this from you though before they do a reset as well.
Not entirely sure what's going on here but in my own experience it's not limited to just Halo Wars 2. My download here did eventually kick in after about 10 min and completed pretty quickly. Last time I got impatient, reset my console, and had to download a full 27GB package. :(
I didn't hard reset, but my Xbox is still downloading 28GB. Why does it do this? :(
omarlotrc wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
If the patch download appears frozen your best bet is to just leave it and be patient. It will eventually get going. If you perform a console reset and then try to resume the download you'll end up having to download the full game. The patch size is about 8GB total.
Will do in the future. It's just that every other game and update for those games will start almost immediately for me, so after waiting (at the point of reset) almost 20 minutes, I figured it was time.

Not entirely sure what's going on here but in my own experience it's not limited to just Halo Wars 2. My download here did eventually kick in after about 10 min and completed pretty quickly. Last time I got impatient, reset my console, and had to download a full 27GB package. :(
I didn't hard reset, but my Xbox is still downloading 28GB. Why does it do this? :(
Mine downloaded just fine.
I paused mine and then when the pause actually went through and paused the update. I restarted it.

Then it updated.
Said West wrote:
Said West wrote:
If that doesn't work (like it didn't work for me), I just did a standard restart through the menu and that fixed it for me.
NK ME wrote:
DO NOT HARD RESET IT UNLESS YOU TRY THIS FIRST

Press manage game then pause it until it says paused. Proceed to download the game and it will work

No it will only do the dlc :)
Perfect, thanks guys!
Dude stop hating or being negative for F sakes
Oh my god! Johnson is awesome. (I'm playing on PC) I hope you can make noticed pc players for HW2. Many ppl still don't know about this great game.
Been up until 2am waiting for this, too bad it didn't come out yet. Hopefully it's out when I go to play tomorrow
omarlotrc wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

Mine downloaded just fine.
I don't know what happened with me. :(
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dude chill...
Getting a bit too salty here. Not very fair to blame 343 on this one, honestly, they handled the PR and updates much better this time around. I'm glad to see some improvement on that, thanks Ske7ch. Also as they have stated many times, it is out of their hands, this is now %100 a microsoft problem.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15