2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15
I have downloaded the update and played several things with the update, but I have still not been able to download the new leader. 9 hours later, multiple resets, and multiple store visits to see if it's available and still cannot see it... I finally just randomly was going in to edit one of my decks for Blitz and say Johnson was showing there, but when I try to select hims it says go to store and just cancels out and doesn't do anything. I don't understand. Am I doing something wrong? I've been a firm believer in patience so far, but I mean come onnnnnn.... lol

I was off work today and felt fortunate enough to see the DLC being dropped, but after 9+ hours of monitoring and waiting, nothing. Really disappointed right now.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Going on 10 hours wtf so you guys can't even make a Monday 9 am p time plus a 4+ hours of bull -Yoink- reason of delay. Wow f off 343 good way to go lie to fans can't meet dead lines worst company ever!! I guess 34e can't tell Monday from Tuesday on a calendar. Pathetic
Getting a bit too salty here. Not very fair to blame 343 on this one, honestly, they handled the PR and updates much better this time around. I'm glad to see some improvement on that, thanks Ske7ch. Also as they have stated many times, it is out of their hands, this is now %100 a microsoft problem.
Microsoft will be more prepared of 343 can actually hit a fing deadline so no it's falls back on 343 that's y games announce dates
F that chill luring scam artiste charge ppl money then can't deliver on their own deadlines false statements. I happy I took pick of season pass description from day 1 I got my full money refund for game and pass f off 343 go screw over others ppl I'm out
You want some cry fries with that wamburger?
F that chill luring scam artiste charge ppl money then can't deliver on their own deadlines false statements. I happy I took pick of season pass description from day 1 I got my full money refund for game and pass f off 343 go screw over others ppl I'm out
Yes it is very disappointing to be let down month after month but it's not worth the stress you are clearly exhibiting.
Going on 10 hours wtf so you guys can't even make a Monday 9 am p time plus a 4+ hours of bull -Yoink- reason of delay. Wow f off 343 good way to go lie to fans can't meet dead lines worst company ever!! I guess 34e can't tell Monday from Tuesday on a calendar. Pathetic
Getting a bit too salty here. Not very fair to blame 343 on this one, honestly, they handled the PR and updates much better this time around. I'm glad to see some improvement on that, thanks Ske7ch. Also as they have stated many times, it is out of their hands, this is now %100 a microsoft problem.
Microsoft will be more prepared of 343 can actually hit a fing deadline so no it's falls back on 343 that's y games announce dates
They hit the deadline. He's in the game. The reason we can't use him is because he's not in the marketplace which is a Microsoft problem. 343 has done their part, they've done everything, this is no longer under their control.
Well, im an idiot, so I have to download the entire game again...
Omg it's a game. Get over it. It doesn't matter if it's today or tomorrow. Almost all games take time to update and is not a on off switch.

Bunch of cry babies.
TrueGrif wrote:
Yes it is very disappointing to be let down month after month but it's not worth the stress you are clearly exhibiting.
Which is why I don't really trust any developers to deliver nowadays. I haven't bought an Activision, Ubisoft or EA (yeah, yeah publishers) game on day 1 in a few years now. Bethesda burned me for the last time with Fallout 4, I'm done with Konami, CDPR released the broken Witcher 3 (great game), Rockstar didn't deliver on heists, their selling point, for over a year.

This game is probably my last day 1 purchase period and I only bothered because I've always been an enormous Halo fan. 343i and Microsoft already burned me enough between the MCC and Halo 5's campaign.

It's no big deal though really.. I've got a PS4, Xbox One and PC so there's plenty of backtitles to keep me busy while I wait for the discounted full package a year or two down the line.
I thought Johnson was Day 1 free dlc leader? Iv been playing with him as a leader since the game was released?
I thought Johnson was Day 1 free dlc leader? Iv been playing with him as a leader since the game was released?
I think you're thinking of Forge?
I think you're thinking of Forge?
oh. Wow, thank you LOL i was lol
AKA Muppet wrote:
I have downloaded the update and played several things with the update, but I have still not been able to download the new leader. 9 hours later, multiple resets, and multiple store visits to see if it's available and still cannot see it... I finally just randomly was going in to edit one of my decks for Blitz and say Johnson was showing there, but when I try to select hims it says go to store and just cancels out and doesn't do anything. I don't understand. Am I doing something wrong? I've been a firm believer in patience so far, but I mean come onnnnnn.... lol

I was off work today and felt fortunate enough to see the DLC being dropped, but after 9+ hours of monitoring and waiting, nothing. Really disappointed right now.
It's out of 343's hands right now. Everything checked out on their end but the problem is Xbox Marketplace hasn't released Johnson yet for some reason. However, if you own the PC version of the game you can play Johnson right now. For some reason the Windows store worked but Xbox didn't.......
I don't believe i've refreshed harder in my life.
Is it up for anyone?
blob856 wrote:
Is it up for anyone?
Nope..
Was Kinsano the only DLC release that wasn't botched?
Arguably Forge wasn't ruined either.
Wasn't it delayed too?
blob856 wrote:
Is it up for anyone?
the new cards no, but im playing him in blitz now, you start with 3 mantis and the map has a new skin
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15