2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 15
is it up yet? been playing for about 7 hours checking between each match, im starting to lose patience.

9 hours since patch
Yomado wrote:
is it up yet? been playing for about 7 hours checking between each match, im starting to lose patience.

9 hours since patch
Not for me
blob856 wrote:
Is it up for anyone?
the new cards no, but im playing him in blitz now, you start with 3 mantis and the map has a new skin
really it says i need to buy him but its not in the store so i cant
Yomado wrote:

9 hours since patch
It's up on PC, we're all waiting on Xbox Marketplace to get it out.
Going on 10 hours wtf so you guys can't even make a Monday 9 am p time plus a 4+ hours of bull -Yoink- reason of delay. Wow f off 343 good way to go lie to fans can't meet dead lines worst company ever!! I guess 34e can't tell Monday from Tuesday on a calendar. Pathetic
Dude at least they are making dlcs for us to play just being F-ing glad and stop being negative for He.lls sake
ske7ch wrote:
FYI that the Halo Wars 2 game update will begin rolling out at approx. 9AM PT today (Monday, 5/22).

You should get the game patch download right away but the Sgt. Johnson leader content can take upwards of 4+ hours to fully propagate across the marketplace. Please be aware that it is normal and expected that you will not be able to fully access the leader and/or units until this process has completed. Once the team has verified that the deployment is finished and working as intended we will publish our Sgt. Johnson launch blog on Waypoint and spread the word via our social channels. In the meantime please bear with us while this work takes place.

NOTE: As with prior releases, if the game update download appears frozen it's recommended you just leave it and be patient. It will eventually resume. If you perform a console reset it will typically result in the download immediately starting upon reboot BUT you will have to download the entire game again. The patch itself should be about 8GB.

As a reminder, the latest patch notes can be found HERE.

thanks!
what if you already install it and is not let in me play SRG. JOHNSON
Got some mad conspiracy theories going on in my thoughts lol. After waiting since 9am this morning for the dlc, and currently 10hrs since the patch.. Makes me really have my doubts. There's no way it should be taking this long to update on the Xbox store.. Even caught myself doubting if the devs even launched the dlc.. But Im sure that they didn't, cause what kind of company would do that to its fans right?? :)

Maybe just caught myself some of the crZys from doing nothing all day.. Lol
Maybe it's because everyone keeps restarting and connecting to the serves they just can't handle all this traffic and it making it go slower. What if WE are the reason 0_o
blob856 wrote:
Is it up for anyone?
Nope..
Same
ske7ch wrote:
FYI that the Halo Wars 2 game update will begin rolling out at approx. 9AM PT today (Monday, 5/22).

You should get the game patch download right away but the Sgt. Johnson leader content can take upwards of 4+ hours to fully propagate across the marketplace. Please be aware that it is normal and expected that you will not be able to fully access the leader and/or units until this process has completed. Once the team has verified that the deployment is finished and working as intended we will publish our Sgt. Johnson launch blog on Waypoint and spread the word via our social channels. In the meantime please bear with us while this work takes place.

NOTE: As with prior releases, if the game update download appears frozen it's recommended you just leave it and be patient. It will eventually resume. If you perform a console reset it will typically result in the download immediately starting upon reboot BUT you will have to download the entire game again. The patch itself should be about 8GB.

As a reminder, the latest patch notes can be found HERE.

thanks!
what if you already install it and is not let in me play SRG. JOHNSON
Just scroll through a bit of the forum my friend....
NK ME wrote:
Got some mad conspiracy theories going on in my thoughts lol. After waiting since 9am this morning for the dlc, and currently 10hrs since the patch.. Makes me really have my doubts. There's no way it should be taking this long to update on the Xbox store.. Even caught myself doubting if the devs even launched the dlc.. But I hope that they didn't, cause what kind of company would do that to its fans right?? :)

That's what I'm thinking.. it's probably some glitch like the colony..
Can we use the camo skin after the update or is it still broken
still broken
NK ME wrote:
Got some mad conspiracy theories going on in my thoughts lol. After waiting since 9am this morning for the dlc, and currently 10hrs since the patch.. Makes me really have my doubts. There's no way it should be taking this long to update on the Xbox store.. Even caught myself doubting if the devs even launched the dlc.. But Im sure that they didn't, cause what kind of company would do that to its fans right?? :)

It's been up on PC for hours, so it's not on 343's head
Maybe it's because everyone keeps restarting and connecting to the serves they just can't handle all this traffic and it making it go slower. What if WE are the reason 0_o
Maybe 343s Johnsons DLC is actually a virus. And maybe when we all wake up tomorrow we won't be able to play anything but HW2!!! And that the prophecy that Johnson would return has come true 😳
Does anyone actually have the Sergeant Johnson leader pack? I've been doing other things all day and still haven't seen anything on the storefront. Does anybody know if this is across all systems or just on the Xbox One?
SO question. Not trying to sound negative or anything but does any Xbox players have the DLC yet? If so what did you do?
Oh my, Praise the Devs Sgt. Johnson lives again.
Does anyone actually have the Sergeant Johnson leader pack? I've been doing other things all day and still haven't seen anything on the storefront. Does anybody know if this is across all systems or just on the Xbox One?
It's just on Xbox, PC has had him for hours
JAKERS365 wrote:
Oh my, Praise the Devs Sgt. Johnson lives again.
*eventually will live again
I wonder what type of units he'll have and what his hero unit (probably himself) will be. Hopefully he has specialized units like colony and kisano.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 15