3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15
Yomado wrote:
is it up yet? been playing for about 7 hours checking between each match, im starting to lose patience.

9 hours since patch
i can play it now
blob856 wrote:
Yomado wrote:
is it up yet? been playing for about 7 hours checking between each match, im starting to lose patience.

9 hours since patch
i can play it now
Dont you f**k with me like this
blob856 wrote:
Yomado wrote:

9 hours since patch
i can play it now
PC or Xbox???
blob856 wrote:
Yomado wrote:

9 hours since patch
i can play it now
PC or Xbox???
Just checked Xbox still not there for me
NK ME wrote:
8 Hours after starting my download, it still stuck at 0... Anyone else having this issue? don't want to redownload the whole game...
DO NOT HARD RESET IT UNLESS YOU TRY THIS FIRST

Press manage game then pause it until it says paused. Proceed to download the game and it will work

No it will only do the dlc :)
You get a gold star for today! Good job sharing this with the community. I had to shut down from my controller and bring it back up from controller to get it to pause but I got it to do it and now it is doing the 8GB download. Thanks, you are awesome!
Not live on Xbox yet?
Not live on Xbox yet?
Did you even actually try to read this post at all whatsoever before asking that?
JAKERS365 wrote:
I wonder what type of units he'll have and what his hero unit (probably himself) will be. Hopefully he has specialized units like colony and kisano.
He has Manti and the Colussus from halo 4. Johnson himself uses the mark 1 prototype suit from halo legends
Booo, the dlc still has not released yet. I want to try the goliath!...err Mantis!

Remember folks, 343 did "release" the content already, but it's the Xbox live store that has not... yet.
Alright everyone... If you're on the Xbox One, you simply need to search for the Sergeant Johnson leader pack in the game store. You should be able to install it there and you'll be good to go...
Welp, 10 hours have passed after me having to re-download the game and it's barely at 80%😑.

-Yoinking!- cheap -Yoink- WiFi😑
Short 2nd season. Thanks for the new content though.
Alright everyone... If you're on the Xbox One, you simply need to search for the Sergeant Johnson leader pack in the game store. You should be able to install it there and you'll be good to go...
You are so cool...
This works. Just did it. Thus proving that it's Microsoft and not 343.
TrueGrif wrote:
You are so cool...
Thanks... I just can't believe it took someone this long to find out how to download him. This can't be on purpose :\
Genius
Not in my store anywhere
Finally
Not in my store anywhere
Because they are trolling.
Not in my store anywhere
Nevermind, just showed up!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9