OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Excited for new content but I thought the development team promised us they'd fix people constantly backing out of match making. A handful of the "top" players dodge like it's going out of style. Glad there is going to be extra balance changes though. But please for the love of god fix the dodging
They did. Player rank and name are both hidden in the pregame lobby. So dodging might still exist but it'll be a shot in the dark each time you dodge since you won't know who it is.
  • Hid player gamertag and rank in the map load screen
I took that to mean just during the game you couldn't see that. I hope that includes pre game lobby
Excited for new content but I thought the development team promised us they'd fix people constantly backing out of match making. A handful of the "top" players dodge like it's going out of style. Glad there is going to be extra balance changes though. But please for the love of god fix the dodging
They did. Player rank and name are both hidden in the pregame lobby. So dodging might still exist but it'll be a shot in the dark each time you dodge since you won't know who it is.
I'm going to dodge everybody -- just to be safe.
HobbinGuy wrote:
Hahahaha good idea. Better safe than sorry.
  • Hid player gamertag and rank in the map load screen
I took that to mean just during the game you couldn't see that. I hope that includes pre game lobby
I believe that was what they were going for/meant. Idk why they would bother otherwise. Lol

It shows who you played in the after match stats still right?? I'm thinking it does.
AKA Muppet wrote:
HobbinGuy wrote:
It's the only way to preserve my unbeaten record (this season).
What the Hell. I am forced to download a 29.24gb update. I started playing Halo Wars 2 today - did the first seven missions. Came back to continue the story, the game wouldn't boot up and my consoled crashed - now I have to download the whole dam game after going online and reading this crap. Are you serious? The state of gaming now!

For what its worth I did enjoy what I played today, but this has I ruined my dam evening after looking forward to continuing playing the campaign. The update is too slow for me! I think I will just forget the game, even though I am really into the Halo games.
HobbinGuy wrote:
AKA Muppet wrote:
HobbinGuy wrote:
It's the only way to preserve my unbeaten record (this season).
hahaha so funny. I just imagine sitting there and leaving the pre-game screen for hours before matchmaking starts. "Ahhhhh well I think I'll quit for the night... 3 hours of gaming outta do it..."
Woot i got Currupted files and need to reinstall the entire game. guess ill try again tommorow
NK ME wrote:
Been going over a half hour and still stuck at 0%. In the mean time was trying to uninstall a few games, but it doesn't work. Tried the pausing trick and it doesn't work. In fact, nothing works on my system aside from navigation. *sigh* I'll give it another half hour, but it shouldn't take 20+ min to just pause an installation.
Yeah the update hasn't started for me either. Tired the pausing trick and it ironically hasn't started the update for me. Idk why it's not working this time.. Guess I'll just leave it for a hour or so :/
I had waited for like 20 minutes for the pausing trick. It wouldn't pause at all. Finally just left it and came back and sure enough it was paused. Hit resume and started downloading from 30-65 mbps. Finished downloading quick. Hardly dropped lower than 30.

Key is to just wait for the pause. Took a lot longer than last time. It was about a minute or so to pause last time. Today was probably like 20 minutes. (Probably didn't help that I was spamming the pause button after a couple minutes lol)
I wish I would have read this before I went to download... Ah well, 16.81GB to go...
"Final round of balance updates"...
So? That's the last or what?
So can I play other games while this downloads?
So can I play other games while this downloads?
Yes, just not HW2
So not sure how this was missed, but when Arby unlocks either Conduit of Rage or level 3 Power Surge (unsure which), it subsequently blocks the use of Plasma Bolts or Stasis from ever being used again-- That's 5 leader points wasted and 2 good leader abilities being made unusable.

Edit: I seriously hope we don't have to wait two months for that to be patched, because that potentially takes a lot from Arby.
So excited to play the new leaders. I am one of the people who have to download the whole game straight from the boot but oh well. Im excited for this patch IMO the 30GB download is worth the wait, mostly because I will be at work for it. Thanks 343 for the update and Im looking forward to the expansion this fall.
And still not available for PC yet. They aren't showing up on the Windows store. Though you can somehow buy them through the game, and all their blitz packs are available now, so I have no clue why we can't play them yet.

Microsof really, REALLY needs to ditch the windows store... That, or actually work on making it better.
Your store might need an update, Braken; check for that.
Your store might need an update, Braken; check for that.
Edit: Never mind, figured it out.

However, the store is up to date, so that's not the issue.

I'll admit, I am being impatient about this. But this stuff has been available to console players for a few hours now. And the leaders and packs are visible in game (and even purchasable in game), yet I and the other handful of PC players that have the season pass have to wait even longer for the blasted Store to sort its -yoink!- out...
So checked again and it prevents any active leader powers from ever being used again: No more Teleport, Stasis Mines, Plasma Bolts, Stasis, Spirit Assault, Mass Stasis, Mass Cloaking.
So checked again and it prevents any active leader powers from ever being used again: No more Teleport, Stasis Mines, Plasma Bolts, Stasis, Spirit Assault, Mass Stasis, Mass Cloaking.
That's really bad... Yeah, they need to fix that ASAP.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5