OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
So checked again and it prevents any active leader powers from ever being used again: No more Teleport, Stasis Mines, Plasma Bolts, Stasis, Spirit Assault, Mass Stasis, Mass Cloaking.
That's really bad... Yeah, they need to fix that ASAP.
One can hope at least.
So checked again and it prevents any active leader powers from ever being used again: No more Teleport, Stasis Mines, Plasma Bolts, Stasis, Spirit Assault, Mass Stasis, Mass Cloaking.
Leaders are out or you going off videos?

I was about to leave work because i'm feeling sick....
Leaders are out or you going off videos?

I was about to leave work because i'm feeling sick....
Leaders are available on Xbox One. I got them by going to games>HW2>ready to install
Still MIA on PC.
That's really bad... Yeah, they need to fix that ASAP.
One can hope at least.
Good thing I hate the arbiter lolz
how is something like that missed after all the internal testing and the E3 event?
Excited for Jerome I need a go to UNSC leader.
Seriously, are they using dial-up to get the leaders on the Windows Store? Why in the world does it take this long?

And why do Season Pass holders have to wait until they show up on the store? The new leaders are readily purchasable in-game...
Fix one bug, three more pop up?
dear 343
for the past couple of days i have been sick. so when the update for halo wars 2 hit i could be happy. but nope. it is stuck at 0%. please fix this.😢
SPUNKY09 wrote:
how is something like that missed after all the internal testing and the E3 event?
No idea. I found it the first game I played in Skirmish. It could be a result of the recent patch combined with the leaders, or perhaps the leaders were altered prior to being placed on the marketplace and it caused something else to happen.
it is queued at 0% why!!!!! it should have started by now
it is queued at 0% why!!!!! it should have started by now
It's downloading in the background. Also if you look through this thread several people have found work arounds
Welcome to the world of software development, a magical fun I get to enjoy every day :)
So happy for having to download 29.24 gb!
Is there any way that I can cancel/delete the currently downloaded (2%) update so I can try again in order to get the 9 gb file that the game informed me it is in the screen menu?
STILL not on PC... Yet it's been out on consoles for how long now?
stckrboy wrote:
Welcome to the world of software development, a magical fun I get to enjoy every day :)
Someone else might have solved the issue for me. Apparently when I decided to retest it a second time, I got rid of the skulls, but not the 50% leader power thing. That 50% combined with the level 3 must have caused it to break.
Long time. It's like the opposite of Johnson's release
HobbinGuy wrote:
Waiting on people to complain about how long the download is taking in 3.... 2..... 1.....
Can you blame people for being upset about having to install the entire game over again every single patch? Especially when many people are on limited plans or don't have the best internet?

Hell that's not even stating how the PS4 and Xbox One bottlenecks download speed (sometimes I get 1/60th of the down speed on the Xbox/PS4 vs my PC).
Ya this pisses me off! I have a limited internet plan, I can't use that much data or I'll go over the limit and have to pay more a month. I started the update and my Xbox became very unresponsive and then froze. I turned it off and it wouldn't turn back on, so I manually unplugged it and now I have to download the entire game again! Man this is really going to eat my data up!
Long time. It's like the opposite of Johnson's release
*sigh*

I was looking forward to this update.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5