[Locked] Game Update Today - 6/28

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Jeez Arbiter and Jerome are epic as -Yoink-. Both are right in my style, with passive army buff, kinda more micro playstyle. I hope it won't turn out to be underpowered like Decimus, but right now, all hyped as I am I can tell that Omega Team >>>>>>>>> Decimus drop. And Arbiter's acceleration bonus >>>>>>>>>> All of Decimus' acceleration bonuses.

Oh and btw it looks like Ghosts don't take ram damage anymore ...
Is anyone struggling to download the leaders? I have season pass and they say "Owned" but it won't let me install them. I could really use some help
Is anyone struggling to download the leaders? I have season pass and they say "Owned" but it won't let me install them. I could really use some help
That's unique, have you tried contacting Xbox Support?
No I was hoping to try to see if it's something I can fix without Xbox Support but it looks like I might have too.
No I was hoping to try to see if it's something I can fix without Xbox Support but it looks like I might have too.
You could also check the support forums. Often people there have more experience with technical issues.
You could also check the support forums. Often people there have more experience with technical issues.
It is isolated to my good console my backup one (same profile CAN download it)
UPDATE: Jerome is downloaded Arbiter is refusing it though
Having to pay for the new Awakening dlc, even though i paid for the season pass is a bullcrap
oh my god someone went on my Xbox and did something because I had the Xbox load up thing but I have my console on instant on, 30 GB update 😢😢
Jerome's buffs visual effects are too shiny. It gets messy with big armies. Can't see clearly what is what.
If this is intentional, well done :D. But pls nerf Jerome's brightness.
Having to pay for the new Awakening dlc, even though i paid for the season pass is a bullcrap
There's a large thread here you can use to discuss this: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/atn-not-in-season-pass/6e782f8e-1343-4f43-87ac-013851eb2e7b/posts
I am having all manner of problems dealing with re-installation of halo wars 2 after my downloaded copy became corrupted during a failed update. when the game is deleted from the hard drive it still refuses to install properly. HOW CAN I FIX THIS!!!!
SWIFTER770 wrote:
I am having all manner of problems dealing with re-installation of halo wars 2 after my downloaded copy became corrupted during a failed update. when the game is deleted from the hard drive it still refuses to install properly. HOW CAN I FIX THIS!!!!
Please report any bugs or issues in the support forums, there may already be an active topic there that you can reply to
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5