Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Gliched acheivements

OP DARKCRYSISKING

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem. I have hotten all the skulls and finished all the bonus objective in halo wars 2 and neither of the achievements have shown for me. Itried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and i tried doing them again but they still won't appear for me. So wondering if this is a glitch and to see if 343 will patch it cause i would like my achievements i worked hard for them and i'm sure anyone else who is having this problem worked hard for them as well and would like their achievements.
Same here, my progress on the "A Lot Extra" achievement is stuck on 94% on the achievement tracker even though the game tells me I have all bonus objectives completed. My Halo Wars 2 service record here on Waypoint says I have 64/65 sub objectives completed..
If you having problems with some unlocks or the game doesnt work right, maybe you should consider writing your problems in the support thread. There you have a higher chance of being helped.
I've gotten the achievements and the waypoint say 64/65 subs so don't worry about that.. same thing happened with me where achievements weren't popping.. I found the if the game closes itself and you load it up again and hit continue or loaded back into the mission for some reason the bonus objectives etc were completed but didn't contribute to achievement.. I found that going back and doing them again worked.. any difficulty works if you want to speed run mission..
Not sure if this help but at least it's something.
yea i completed on legenday amd still wont give it to me
Thanks guys i will try your suggestions
Same here, my progress on the "A Lot Extra" achievement is stuck on 94% on the achievement tracker even though the game tells me I have all bonus objectives completed. My Halo Wars 2 service record here on Waypoint says I have 64/65 sub objectives completed..
Same same... My one it is stuck at 88% I don´t know what to do.. If to start everything again or what. It is really frustrating. I have all the subobjetives done. And still nothing.
I've completed most the bonus objectives and got all the skulls, I haven't unlocked the Collecting a Dream and my A lot Extra percentage is way lower than it should be.
Hey folks, there's a pinned thread in the support forums being used for tracking achievement issues, feel free to log your issue there