Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

ground needs a upgrade

OP SoCalWarDog

in the tutorial it has a triangle
armor beats infantry
infantry beats air
air beats armor
makes sense right? but we have a problem where only 2 vehicles (not infantry) can counter air. i feel like all infantry units should have a boost against air (except melee units.) this is necessary to keep this triangle balance. this will definitely help against hornet/banshee rushes. not only that, it will increase the use of infantry armys. also make hornets and banshees cost power. even 30 will be enough to slow down production. we need this 343 pls help
armor beats infantry
infantry beats air
air beats armor
makes sense right? but we have a problem where only 2 vehicles (not infantry) can counter air. i feel like all infantry units should have a boost against air (except melee units.) this is necessary to keep this triangle balance. this will definitely help against hornet/banshee rushes. not only that, it will increase the use of infantry armys. also make hornets and banshees cost power. even 30 will be enough to slow down production. we need this 343 pls help
Air units are extremely squishy in the first 10 minutes of the game if not longer. Marines with rockets with anti air sprinkled in deters most full air army comps from my experience. Banished could use an infantry unit aside from Voriduses Grenadiers to combat air but Reavers make up for it in my opinion.
armor beats infantry
infantry beats air
air beats armor
Air units are extremely squishy in the first 10 minutes of the game if not longer. Marines with rockets with anti air sprinkled in deters most full air army comps from my experience. Banished could use an infantry unit aside from Voriduses Grenadiers to combat air but Reavers make up for it in my opinion.
true but it’s more trying to encourage all infantry army’s. i like big infantry engagements more so then 20 tanks going head to head
armor beats infantry
infantry beats air
air beats armor
true but it’s more trying to encourage all infantry army’s. i like big infantry engagements more so then 20 tanks going head to head
That would mess up the triangle, Hunters shouldn't be able to kill air or Rangers, Core infantry is what deals with Air and AA obviously.