Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Ground OP Pls Nerf

OP Darkest Inferno

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ground is OP please nerf. I'm tired of ground units dictacting the outcome of every game I play. They are the best units in the game, they can do everything! All everyone does is spam ground units to win, it takes no skill, its all about who spams harder. ffs you spawn with ground units for crying out loud for free. I cant go air because air is t2. If I fast tech to air, i get rushed by a ground army, and my aircraft gets grounded. Please fix.

Revert glassing beam hotfix. If your banished, just rush a shield gen. If your unsc, just split your base. you shouldnt have your pads lined up in rows. im tired of people complaining about pads being stripped, just learn how to counter.

Combat Salvage should affect structures. Replace engi shields with scarab shield.
+1

I'm tired of ground units ruining the game and offering easy wins.
Ground is OP please nerf. I'm tired of ground units dictacting the outcome of every game I play. They are the best units in the game, they can do everything! All everyone does is spam ground units to win, it takes no skill, its all about who spams harder. ffs you spawn with ground units for crying out loud for free. I cant go air because air is t2. If I fast tech to air, i get rushed by a ground army, and my aircraft gets grounded. Please fix.

Revert glassing beam hotfix. If your banished, just rush a shield gen. If your unsc, just split your base. you shouldnt have your pads lined up in rows. im tired of people complaining about pads being stripped, just learn how to counter.

Combat Salvage should affect structures. Replace engi shields with scarab shield.
Mass grunts are specifically OP asf early game. I build my hero and then I get sound by grunts and lose my hero. I think either should nether grunts dps by 50% or increase the damage hero unit does to grunts by 200%. Please fix. These damn weak -Yoinks!- should not take down a powerful hero unit. Also I should be able to rush t2 and not get rushed by brutes and lose my base. The dah hell is all these ground units showing up to my base at 3:30. Like how do people even do that. Maybe put like a 3 min wait time on attacking? Also in the real world if someone steps on a mine they die. Dead, no more. I think mines should have their damage increased by 300% but if the mine is drop in sight of an enemy unit it does no damage to the unit. This way placing mines becomes way more interesting and strategic.
+1

Ground units can heal, siege, capture nodes, use garrisons, etc. all air can do is fly around harmlessly
Replace engi shields with scarab shield.
Could you explain why you want this change?
Someone is finally making sense here.
Ground units are almost every unit in the game so...
+1

But, but he's not taking into account other peoples' feelings! :o
Ground units are not op unless your cutter.
If you expect a hero unit to take on 40+ pop core infantry and win you’re going to get a shock.
Heros need to be backed up.
Unsc: back em up with jack rabbits, marines and snipers.
Bannished: back em up with suicide grunts, engineers and choppers.

Heros are great but on their own they will get rolled by a good mix of infantry.
And they should.
First air now ground make up your mind community but seriously rushing could be a problem with marines and grunts ever since they got another buff
Honestly nerf Scarabs too! They can rush my base at the 12 minute mark and my turrets can't to anything because I haven't gotten fortifications level 3 yet. Scarabs just so happen to be a ground unit too so what the **** 343!?
I think the important issue everyone is forgetting about is the Forgehog. I'd say it's Y ability needs at least a 300% buff to make him viable again.
Ground is op but I like ground, instead i think we should BUFF AIR! :D
Ground is op but I like ground, instead i think we should BUFF AIR! :D
You sir shut your bam mouth! lol (joking for those who are too serious)
If you expect a hero unit to take on 40+ pop core infantry and win you’re going to get a shock.
Heros need to be backed up.
Unsc: back em up with jack rabbits, marines and snipers.
Bannished: back em up with suicide grunts, engineers and choppers.

Heros are great but on their own they will get rolled by a good mix of infantry.
And they should.
Lol Arbiter says hello
Damn I forgot my popcorn...
We clearly need to buff air so you can win games by spamming Banshees only.
And so I can spam air against air spammers ans not scream air op
Probably the best -Yoink- post on waypoint :D
Why, while we're at it, lets name everything thats OP.

1. Everything
2. Everything
3. Everything
4. The Kitchen Sink
5. Clyde
6. Everything
7. Everything
8. Air(lol jk)
9. Canon Fodder
10. Everything

More awesome list can be found at (Insert website name here)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2