Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo 3A bundled with Halo Wars 2

OP xAXIOS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Remember when Halo Wars allowed you to get the new halo 3 DLC extremely early! It made me buy Halo Wars immediately and even came to really enjoy the game. What if Halo 3A came with Halo Wars 2?
Highly doubt it'll happen, too early for anniversary for a starters. We'll probably just get Halo Wars 2 beta then Halo Wars 1 free with the HW2 game, cross-buy for pre-orders for PC/X1 purchase like Quantum Break did.
I doubt H3A release is coming, and it would make more sense if it came with guaranteed REQs for H5 like spirit of fire skins and MK IV armor. Might come with HW1 for free as well, that's alway a possibility.
No. Please don't give them terrible ideas. Next they will charge us for games we don't even want.
I'm apathetic. If I want a game, I will get it. I don't need bundles.

Of course, I do like free stuff...
i don't think we need a 3 anniversary
If H3 anniversary came with HW2 it sort of wouldn't be a anniversary since it's like only 9 years since H3 launched it would make much more sense to have H3 anniversary launched in 2017 instead of 2016
Halo Wars 2 is coming out Fall 2016. Halo 3 Anniversary won't come out until sometime in 2017. I don't see any bundle happening at any point.
Definantly not because HWars2 releases this year 2016, while H3's Anniversary is 2017.

Unless they delay Halo Wars 2 till 2017 and give us the bundle? But id rather want a seperate case that has H3 by itself and with its own disk ;)
That would be amazing!
It'd be amazing
ronnie42 wrote:
Highly doubt it'll happen, too early for anniversary for a starters. We'll probably just get Halo Wars 2 beta then Halo Wars 1 free with the HW2 game, cross-buy for pre-orders for PC/X1 purchase like Quantum Break did.
Halo Wars free is completely unecessary, it's backwards compatible
H3A will happen in 2017 (if it will happen).
Halo Wars 2 comes out later this year.

no bundle possible.
why even make a bundle???
1. We dont need a Halo 3A
2. If they did it would immediately pull population from Halo Wars 2.
3. If they ever did make a Halo 3A they should also do Reach at the same time. Because everyone will want that next. Just get them both done at the same time and be done with them.
4. It would just pull resources away from the next Halo installment.
ronnie42 wrote:
Halo Wars free is completely unecessary, it's backwards compatible
Just because it is backwards compatible, doesn't make it free. You need to have a copy (physical or digital) to play the game. Luckily I held on to mine but some people didnt.
EDIT
OP, I think you mean ODST? Halo wars didnt give you any maps for Halo 3
Black96z wrote:
3. If they ever did make a Halo 3A they should also do Reach at the same time. Because everyone will want that next. Just get them both done at the same time and be done with them.
4. It would just pull resources away from the next Halo installment
Reach isn't old enough to remake, give it until it's 10 year anniversary, they have to make 2 filler games between halo 6 and the next major installment, expect a halo reach anniversary then
Nope. I don't see that bundle happening at all because H3Anniversary would come out in 2017 as that would be 10 years of Halo 3 & HW2 comes out in 2016.
H3A should release in 2017 to mark its 10 year anniversary & HW2 this year. But don't give them any ideas so they can charge us for what the fans don't want to pay for, for something they didn't want.
Black96z wrote:
4. It would just pull resources away from the next Halo installment
Reach isn't old enough to remake, give it until it's 10 year anniversary, they have to make 2 filler games between halo 6 and the next major installment, expect a halo reach anniversary then
The game "The Last of Us" was only like 13 months old when thy did a remaster of that. So i think it is old enough. Like i said if they were to do them do them both at the same time and be done with the remastered versions. They dont need to be a anniversary, just a remaster.
Why would we need a halo 3 anniversary. Unlike Halo 1 and 2, halo 3's graphics look really good.
I really doubt it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3