Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Halo Wars 2 - August Balance Update (PREVIEW)

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Boundless siphon better be a typo, this is b*llsh*t, your giving combat salvage to deci, have you not learned from your last 300% buff, your gonna screw the meta.
I don't know what you're talking about, Decimus has no combat salvage, if you're trying to compare Boundless Siphon to something it would be more accurate to compare it to Combat Repair. Besides Boundless Siphon is trash. A 250% increase from trash is a decent ability.
I don't see how it's trash
It was trash, the degree that it healed your units was negligible
Boundless siphon better be a typo, this is b*llsh*t, your giving combat salvage to deci, have you not learned from your last 300% buff, your gonna screw the meta.
I don't know what you're talking about, Decimus has no combat salvage, if you're trying to compare Boundless Siphon to something it would be more accurate to compare it to Combat Repair. Besides Boundless Siphon is trash. A 250% increase from trash is a decent ability.
I agree, I would expect that the boundless siphon effect would be similar in magnitude to combat repair, however when I've used Decimus and chose that ability I didn't even notice the healing effect. I see that a lot of people are having a "Oh no not the new forge hog!" reaction to this buff, however I'm confident it will not be remotely as game-breaking. That said, it could still be obnoxious, however it should help Decimus late game, a time where he is currently severely lacking compared to other leaders.
I agree, I would expect that the boundless siphon effect would be similar in magnitude to combat repair, however when I've used Decimus and chose that ability I didn't even notice the healing effect. I see that a lot of people are having a "Oh no not the new forge hog!" reaction to this buff, however I'm confident it will not be remotely as game-breaking. That said, it could still be obnoxious, however it should help Decimus late game, a time where he is currently severely lacking compared to other leaders.
Especially since he has problems healing units anyways
I would like to believe that ske7ch read my post about the diminishing returns but regardless I'm glad that there is more benefit to expanding now.
Kinsano is my main, that little buff is apreciated :)
THEWALL766 wrote:
I would like to believe that ske7ch read my post about the diminishing returns but regardless I'm glad that there is more benefit to expanding now.
More likely a dev read it, or it was already in the pipeline to be updated.
Would you please stop nerfing tanks?

Just because you nerfed A-V to T2 vehicles doesn't mean you just buff them to T3 for literally no reason. I mean I guess you could justify it to Isa because you buffed Holo but that is literally 1 case of tanks even being good.

Yet on the back hand here Atriox's becomes the strongest 3's Hero literally ever. The change to unbreakable just completely undoes anything anyone ever did to nerf his late game or his 2 scarab +13 engi strat. You know that strat that can literally 1v3.

Who cares though because you can just buff every hero in some way to a game breaking state so that they can have their season of being a rushing god because that's all this game really is at this point.
THEWALL766 wrote:
More likely a dev read it, or it was already in the pipeline to be updated.
Telemetries dude! Wake up to the 21st century already!
bono chelo wrote:
Kinsano is my main, that little buff is apreciated :)
Kinsano is so my main. I feel as if just upgrading the AOE of hellcharge instead of upping the damage output of it didn't really help the character
Nothing making the condor a great unit again.

I guess I'll just keep making people ragequit other ways that are completely unpatched.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make non-constructive posts or call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can we get a 1 vs AI playlist? Would love to level up without having to play against other players, I'm not very good.
That's what skirmish is bra. Go to skirmish and set yourself up against AI. Helps you get better. Have fun.
Is the grunt leader coming out this week?
He might be in development.
YapYap THE DESTROYER is out this week, yes. Any day now, in fact.
Those serina nerfs arent even good, makes wanna kms, how fast she can freeze things and then she builds wolverines and youre screwed because everything on the ground is going to die especially infantry because the bison exists. This game balancing is a joke, no wonder this game is dying.
HobbinGuy wrote:
YAY!
Huzzah for these changes!
Sound so medieval in here lol
HobbinGuy wrote:
Tomorrow actually.
Can we get a 1 vs AI playlist? Would love to level up without having to play against other players, I'm not very good.
That's what skirmish is bra. Go to skirmish and set yourself up against AI. Helps you get better. Have fun.
The old auto AI was better at training you than this AI. Legendary you have to be aggressive for the first 5 minutes and it gives up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5