[Locked] Halo Wars 2 - Fort Jordan Feedback Thread

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
Please use this official thread to share any and all Halo Wars 2 – Fort Jordan Feedback.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to Fort Jordan, please include as much detail as possible.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Known Issues
Already Fixed for next update
  • Various issues with Flight Heights
  • Minibases no longer spawn on top of each other in strongholds
  • Sentinels now correctly spawn at control towers in Domination
Still Investigating
  • Units rendering black for some players
  • "Enemy bases were destroyed" at the start of the game
Thank you!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Lol, what is this "fort jordan" please specify that something new is released before asking for feedback.
If you check the news section of Waypoint it was announced that Fort Jordan is a new map in Halo Wars 2 that was released today. So let's go out and play it!
Lol, what is this "fort jordan" please specify that something new is released before asking for feedback.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-wars-2-welcome-to-fort-jordan
Any news on when it'll be in matchmaking? Looks great btw, thank you this game needed at least another map to freshen things up :)
New map? Oh my.

Time to make my return.
Any news on when it'll be in matchmaking? Looks great btw, thank you this game needed at least another map to freshen things up :)
Please read the news article. It details that info :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
Postums wrote:
Please use this official thread to share any and all Halo Wars 2 – Fort Jordan Feedback.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to Fort Jordan, please include as much detail as possible.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you!
When you get a remake of hw1 and people say 343 doesn’t listen they seem to be listening to players.
ive seen multiple people ask for hw1 remakes (I didn’t specifically ask for it because I didn’t play hw1 all that much but I remember it) I love the new content keep up the good work I’ll be sure to pre-order halo infinite if your showing this kind of devotion and support to your games.

thanks 343
Please just don't put it in ones, other then that thank you guys so much ! Looks awesome
See the wonderful thing is, we can work with the community to adjust it for 1s and tailor it to what people need.

It can become a great 1s map and be tuned to be so. We will listen to feedback players have and make any adjustments as needed.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
La música se detiene en el minuto 5 del juego.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
Again - please read the article for full details at https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-wars-2-welcome-to-fort-jordan.

Currently it is only isolated to customs as we are going to take feedback from the community prior to placing it in matchmaking.
This is fantastic! Please continue the map making! But most importantly please add them to 3v3 matchmaking. I know it might take some time and feedback, but I think the best way to get feedback is in matchmaking. Also, please add fissures to 3v3 matchmaking. Thanks so much!
Well, this was unexpected... Thanks 343 <3.
EDIT: Uhh... I think I now understand why it was a classic map... today marks the 10th birthday of Halo Wars. Good move 👍
I just played a game on the new map (I love it btw!), the only issue that I came across is that there is no in-game music, at least for me.
I just played the map and noted two things: #1) At the start of the match it said "An enemy has lost all their bases." and #2) Serena's ice drop was a different color. It looked like something was casting a shadow over it.
In case it matters, I was on red team playing as Pavium. My allies were cutter and serena. The blue team was Anders, Pavium and colony. All were legendary ai except serina who was set to heroic. All ai were set to random leaders at the match setup screen.
I also didn't notice any music.
Volize wrote:
I just played a game on the new map (I love it btw!), the only issue that I came across is that there is no in-game music, at least for me.
Music is something we are going to be adding in when we do a future update to the map.
Custom made map texture is a little cheap like ForgeMAP.
I see the ingenuity.Amazing.
and the logbook is also great.

I think that we want concept art of map to come from HW1.

I think the trick was making the map of HW 1 interesting
There is no trick and play is different.
It can not be helped.
But I want you to resemble it a bit more

I can not convey it well with machine translation
I am impressed.
Thank you once again.
thanks so much I never thought we would get any more maps. I hope to see a snow map one day!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8