OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Jawzy69 wrote:
I'm having a texture bug. i dont mind as much not having music, but unless I am positioned over the area covered in concrete (the northern side of the map) the ground is surrounded by black shapes and the brightness increases until all that's left is those shapes and white spots to fill in the gaps. Less intrusive, some units (such as Colony's Goliath) enter out the base textured entirely in black.
What platform are you playing it on? If it's on Xbox, please be specific in which version you're using.
Jawzy69 wrote:
I'm having a texture bug. i dont mind as much not having music, but unless I am positioned over the area covered in concrete (the northern side of the map) the ground is surrounded by black shapes and the brightness increases until all that's left is those shapes and white spots to fill in the gaps. Less intrusive, some units (such as Colony's Goliath) enter out the base textured entirely in black.
What platform are you playing it on? If it's on Xbox, please be specific in which version you're using.
All Xbox's except Xbox One X have this issue, he doesn't need to be specific on what hes using if they all have it.
Jawzy69 wrote:
All Xbox's except Xbox One X have this issue, he doesn't need to be specific on what hes using if they all have it.
Well, I'm just collecting data to help 343. It may happen on the X or it may not, but it's entirely possible. Who knows if he was playing on the X, and then you come out and say "The X doesn't have that issue", which then translates to the problem in his end to not have been fixed or maybe affect others who previously didn't experience such thing.
Jawzy69 wrote:
Well, I'm just collecting data to help 343. It may happen on the X or it may not, but it's entirely possible. Who knows if he was playing on the X, and then you come out and say "The X doesn't have that issue", which then translates to the problem in his end to not have been fixed or maybe affect others who previously didn't experience such thing.
It's a memory leak in the Xbox, they already know what the issue is. Everyone that has Xbox One X hasn't experienced any map bug or weird colors on units.
Jawzy69 wrote:
It's a memory leak in the Xbox, they already know what the issue is. Everyone that has Xbox One X hasn't experienced any map bug or weird colors on units.
Luckily, I've seen no reports, but it's always entirely possible. Just because there haven't been reports yet doesn't mean that the issue isn't subjective to happen.
Quote:
Hi my fort jorden has no texter just wight back round and blck spots i think are trees plesse fixe
Yo that texture issue is messed up.
NineNoises wrote:
Yo that texture issue is messed up.
What platform, specifically?
Which platform are you experiencing this?
Hi, I’m having a graphical bug in Fort Jordan, there are little shadows around the map. I have an Xbox One S.
Anyone having issues with the map having some kind of texture/lighting glitch? It affects the areas that are dirt or grass which is 90% of the map. It seems to be the actual blades of grass don't properly render and are just a bunch of black splotches and if looked at for a few seconds the map turns an extremely bright white. Looking over a metallic area brings the brightness back to normal but the grass is still black.
KSI RANGER wrote:
Anyone having issues with the map having some kind of texture/lighting glitch? It affects the areas that are dirt or grass which is 90% of the map. It seems to be the actual blades of grass don't properly render and are just a bunch of black splotches and if looked at for a few seconds the map turns an extremely bright white. Looking over a metallic area brings the brightness back to normal but the grass is still black.
It's a common issue. Just state which platform you're playing on. If you're playing on an Xbox, specify which variant you use.
KSI RANGER wrote:
Yes. It’s pathetic they can’t fix this. I’ve had this issue on Xbox one since the day they put the map out.
BUGS, Starting the map in customs, VS AI, All grass is black, lighting is very bright, and buildings and vehicles are very reflective because of said light.
Add👏the👏rest👏of👏the👏halo👏wars👏1👏maps👏to👏the👏game👏
Thank you for all of the feedback! We have been reviewing this thread over time and will let you know when and where changes will be made to the map based on this feedback.

Cheers,
Postums
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8