OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
Swerve LC wrote:
Please buff marines nades vs scouts omg do I hate the interaction between them. Why am I investing 400 power into a upgrade that doesn’t do its job. The nades never hit their target and don’t do as much as shrapnel rounds if I paid 400 for it not to do it’s job like what the point.

marines>scouts>rush units>marine
that’s how it should be but it doesn’t work like that not to mention marines need a upgrade to beat scouts which is more power so please fix marines
Marine’s grenades are not really designed for destroying scouts, and with how early on in the game you can acquire that upgrade it could render scout units virtually useless very early on, which is one of the most important times to scout, and at those times it the only units really available are core infantry, scout units and possibly anti-building/ rush units. One thing grenades are highly effective against is buildings and grouped infantry, such as the rush units you mentioned, which is one of the reasons grenades are so useful early in the game, being effective at decimating early armies and weakening defences. I believe they really are the intended targets of marines, so based on all that I would think that making grenades then effective against scout units would make them slightly too adaptable and generally powerful for early game.
That being said, I’m not fantastically experienced at Halo Wars 2 or strategy games in general, so you may well be right :)
Bud what are you talking about this is how it works

marines>scouts>Barracks units>marines

marines need the nade upgrade to beat scouts meaning you need barrack units to deal with marines

but the problem is your spending 400 power on a upgrade that misses way to often expecally on units being Micromanaged

unlike grunts who 300 upgrade lands on the ground is pretty much good at everything and has splash damage and debuffs.

you could easily say marine nades is overpriced and is underperforming while shrapnel rounds is underpriced and over performing. I can’t name one thing shrapnel rounds are not good at.
Who’s idea was it to get rid of Vampires? The ground anti air units take to long to catch up to air units. Banshees should not be anti air/vehicle. This is dumb af. This game is a long way from the original halo wars. Vampires need to be incorporated back and air units need to be needed in general. This ruins the game when someone build not but air units and hit base to base and run from the fight. Especially when most of the leader cannot do much against them because leader powers suck.
xXRUDYZXx wrote:
Who’s idea was it to get rid of Vampires? The ground anti air units take to long to catch up to air units. Banshees should not be anti air/vehicle. This is dumb af. This game is a long way from the original halo wars. Vampires need to be incorporated back and air units need to be needed in general. This ruins the game when someone build not but air units and hit base to base and run from the fight. Especially when most of the leader cannot do much against them because leader powers suck.
While I do miss vampires, you could cut the enemy air numbers in half with arbiter stasis, using reavers to knock out the active ones then work on the others. Plus he has two, so you could stasis anything else that is getting in the way, or simply use it on your base/units to save them for a time.
Hey everyone, I am happy that they are trying to lisn to ower complaints. Everything takes time!!!!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11