OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
Can we please get a major buff to Cutter's close air support or cost reduction?
I like the changes listed so far. I'm going to love that Arbiter buff too.

I do agree about hornets though, as someone mentioned above. They could use a slight nerf, maybe just reduced health but keep their damage output? Or if that's not possible just slightly buff anti air units like the reaver. I feel like that particular unit is slightly weak in its damage output towards air units when it should be a bit more powerful against air.

Also playing as YapYap a bit, I feel like the grunt goblins are still a bit underwhelming, despite being able to make three. Maybe keep the damage output the same, but give them slightly more health and a slight speed boost. Nothing drastic of course so they don't become overpowered.

If I think of anything else I'll post it on this thread.

Just a general statement to everyone here though, you don't have to be so harsh towards these balance changes. It's why they're listing them here for us to respond to in a respectful manner. They understand if you have concerns or criticisms, but there's a proper way to explain them without acting immature.
Can we please get a major buff to Cutter's close air support or cost reduction?
I agree. Guess this didn't come to mind since I don't play Cutter as much but a buff to this would be greatly appreciated. I honestly think they need a health buff with the damage and time active staying the same. I feel like they get shot down too easily by regular units that don't even specialize in antiair support.
By the prophets, yes. a buff to isabel, I've been waiting so long
Bads:
please please dont reduce burnout 3s radius, just nerf the time it stays active, you just broke pavium, hes gonna get eaten alive early-mid cuz his rain of fire even comboed with the leaders y ability isnt that great. izzy buff was not needed, her late games fine, its her early game thats not good in competitive.

Good: literally everything else

????? : u may have just made arby op
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
On a side note, here are a few blitz changes i recommend;
Personal Priority List from top (being the highest) to bottom (being the lowest).
  • Make 3v3 Ranked
  • Increase Helldrop price to 60 Energy
  • Bring down the overall price of all Legendary cards by 20 Energy.
  • Some needed energy changes to; Ironclad Wraith 140>110, Blisterback 120>90, Vulture 140>120, Tank 100>90, Kodiak 100>90, Wraith 90>80 Trooper Warthog 100>80, Extractor Marines 50>30, Locust 60>40, Enduring Blisterback 150>100, Marauder Warchief 120>80, Boundless Fury 140>110, Glassing Beam 140>100, Reactive Marines 50>30, Vanguard Kodiak 110>100, Grizzly 150>140, Inferno 160>140, Enduring Locust 90>60, Colossus 130>120, Veteran Mantis 90>80, Trooper Nightingale 90>80, Veteran Sniper 100>80, Cryo Troopers 40>30, Ice Barrier 50>30, Seismic Blast 50>40, Cryo Bomb 90>60, Glacial Storm 130>100, Unstable JPB 60>40, Methane Wagon 70>60, Grunt Riders 40>30, Gruntdome 100>80, Methane Party 120>100, Invigorating Frenzy 60>50, Infusion Wake 100>70, Terror Wraith 140>120, Wraith Invader 90>70, Mega Turret 120>100, Ironclad Blisterback 130>110, Lich Vanguard 180>160, Trooper Hornet 90>60, Archer Missles 100>80, Stealth Kodiak 120>100, Close Air Support 160>120, Wild JackRabbit 60>50, Ghost in the Machine 120>100, Lockdown Scorpion 140>120, Armored Marines 60>40, Shockwave 100>50, Eradication 180>160, Siphon Field 90>70, Blast Hammer 60>40, Terror Chopper 50>40, Vortex 100>70, Bloodfuel Locust 80>70, Bloodfuel Grunts 50>40, Marauder 50>40
  • Replace/Add either a chopper/ghost or jackrabbit/warthog to Serina, Pavium, YapYap, & Anders.
  • Blitz Leaders such as; Warlord, Hunter Captain, Sergeant Johnson, The Arbiter, Commander Jerome, Bison, Grunt Goblins, and Voridus are either too expensive or just not as potent as other leaders. Hard to say what needs to be changed, besides Warlord having pull and tier 2-3, 3 Grunt Goblins, and Faster Y CD for Voridus.
As a whole, UNSC has not been adjusted and unfortunately
JPB is degraded.
But UNSC has sniper and flame irrigators.
They have the strength to seal off the opponent if they are joined with the leader.
Banished has few countermeasures.
Does the strength of UNSC stand out?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
🦀 PAVIUM IS GONE 🦀

Anyway, 1 out of 4 broken leaders has been fixed. Next targets should be Deci, Forge, and Anders.
No don't touch Anders she's perfect. :P
Just a general statement to everyone here though, you don't have to be so harsh towards these balance changes. It's why they're listing them here for us to respond to in a respectful manner. They understand if you have concerns or criticisms, but there's a proper way to explain them without acting immature.
Idk it looks to me like most people are stating what they see as a pretty poor patch. Yeah some of us could and probably should be more diplomatic, but at the end of the day, with a patch that doesn't fix the issues, infamous issues like air dominance, that people have been bringing up since day one, I understand people being peeved at this point.
Idk it looks to me like most people are stating what they see as a pretty poor patch. Yeah some of us could and probably should be more diplomatic, but at the end of the day, with a patch that doesn't fix the issues, infamous issues like air dominance, that people have been bringing up since day one, I understand people being peeved at this point.
There is nothing dominate about air it’s the worst unit in the game banshee are horrible. Hornets some what horrible there is nothing good about air.
TBE Reek wrote:
There is nothing dominate about air it’s the worst unit in the game banshee are horrible. Hornets some what horrible there is nothing good about air.
WM Hornets are the meta for UNSC T3 lol
Omg why are you buffing conduit of rage hes already op lmao. People are just noobs and don't know to play him well he has no counters except for issabell, but no one plays her so it's fine.
Simple solution to deci is swap boundless siphon and fury around, untill then decimus should be removed from matchmaking
It's a solid list but tbh feels incomplete; I had to look 2-4 times to make sure I didn't miss a second "half" of the post. Anyways, there's nothing on Deci. I get that there are coding issues, but honestly any hot fix at this point would suffice given how ridiculous he has become, much like the colony wall. Nothing on Anders. I assume siege is difficult to manage (although IMO its DPS should be nerfed further vs vehicles), but like with decimus, her leader is absolutely broken, especially compared with the other Spartans available from launch. Speaking of which, nothing to Cutter? His Spartan could be vet 3 and yet still takes 4 laser shots to kill an unupgraded grunt (meanwhile, a scorch rounds chosen would kill it in 2 hits and practically star up from doing so). Close air support is underperforming compared to the lich (I don't remember the last time someone sent a scout to the enemy's main and killed it entirely with CAS alone). Forgehog, much like Douglas, becomes ridiculous at T2 onward. Isabel buffs are a mixed bag. On the one hand, scorpions still needed help, but Isabel's issues are weakness in T1/T2 rather than the late game. There are others like Voridus, but I assume his changes are more complicated than they appear given the nature of his abilities.

I get that 343 understaffed HW2 for current patches, and that therefore these patches take time. Also, everything listed in the patch was desperately needed. Beam 3 will still be powerful, but can be drastically avoided with decent splitting. JPBs and Goliaths were clearly outperforming flamers and needed some balancing. It's nice to see that pav can't just sit back and burnout to rival the eco of people outplaying them with map control. Hopefully we see some of the more pressing matters resolved soon. Thanks for the attention (and new map!) so far
TBE Reek wrote:
I hope you're joking here, hornets are clearly overpowered and need a nerf. Their speed and damage makes them almost unbeatable. Especially in 2s and 3s where they can fly over and kill a base instantly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11