2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
Bauer8056 wrote:
Not bad, but it feels like it falls kinda short.

Buffs to Isabel's late game are appreciated, but it is the early game where she struggles :(

I proposed swapping heavy metal and mines, or adding further buffs to JR production/upgrades with accelerated assembly

Edit, or maybe slightly buff T.1 Alice
Just give her a unit drop already. Remove her turret drop for a unit drop.
Terrible balance patch to be honest, serina's t2 needs a buff. Pav changes are fine I guess, but where are the deci changes? Also Isabel already has a very strong late game so that doenst need a buff. Hornet changes nowhere to be found. Goliath nerfs are good though. Deci needs to be addressed very soon though, as he is very overpowered.
If you read the post Postums explains why there are no Deci changes this patch.
Just reminding everyone to read in this thread. Thanks buddy!
Just a general statement to everyone here though, you don't have to be so harsh towards these balance changes. It's why they're listing them here for us to respond to in a respectful manner. They understand if you have concerns or criticisms, but there's a proper way to explain them without acting immature.
Idk it looks to me like most people are stating what they see as a pretty poor patch. Yeah some of us could and probably should be more diplomatic, but at the end of the day, with a patch that doesn't fix the issues, infamous issues like air dominance, that people have been bringing up since day one, I understand people being peeved at this point.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Mr BluDawn wrote:
TBE Reek wrote:
Just a general statement to everyone here though, you don't have to be so harsh towards these balance changes. It's why they're listing them here for us to respond to in a respectful manner. They understand if you have concerns or criticisms, but there's a proper way to explain them without acting immature.
Idk it looks to me like most people are stating what they see as a pretty poor patch. Yeah some of us could and probably should be more diplomatic, but at the end of the day, with a patch that doesn't fix the issues, infamous issues like air dominance, that people have been bringing up since day one, I understand people being peeved at this point.
There is nothing dominate about air it’s the worst unit in the game banshee are horrible. Hornets some what horrible there is nothing good about air.
WM Hornets are the meta for UNSC T3 lol
They are meta it doesn’t mean they are the best unit that’s the play that majority of the pop goes for doesn’t mean it’s the best play.
People complain about deci banshee which is meta but they are not hard to beat imo expecally going into it right into tech 2. If your getting overwhelmed with air in a 2s or 3s game someone on your team isn’t playing their part at all.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can someone explain how this is a post bump on a pinned thread. Seriously lol it was adressing an issue in a game
Mr BluDawn wrote:
Can someone explain how this is a post bump on a pinned thread. Seriously lol it was adressing an issue in a game
I'll answer this here, but in future please send a PM to one of the moderation team regarding questions like this. Please direct any follow ups to my Inbox.
Posting consecutively is a form of spam, you are bumping regardless of this being a pinned post
It’s not the droids I was looking for... but it’s better than nothing.

I appreciate the changes and continued commitment to improving the game, but I do mirror some of the sentiment expressed by other players - mainly that something should be done to Decimus in the short term, because continued imbalance will encourage players to leave.... and there’s no point having a perfect game if there’s barely anyone left to play it!

A nerf to the memebeam and JPB is a thumbs up from me - I’m sure the transition into banshees will be relatively unaffected though (eye roll).
Some suggestions for a future patch:

Serina:
-Give Serina a “cryo jackrabbit”. Scale down the cryo mortar that the Bison has to achieve this. This would help her early game

isabel:
-Reduce the projection time on the Mac blast, it’s way too easy to dodge and takes too long to drop.
Maybe give her a unit drop? Turret drop is honestly such an underwhelming power; the turrets need to last longer and have more health. If you aren’t going to give her a unit drop than improve the turret drop please. Maybe even give the turret forge’s “defensive aura”.

Johnson:
-He is in desperate need of a unit drop. Would it be possible to move “remote sensors” (the passive that increases sight lines of buildings) to the 3rd leader point for “digging in”? This means that once a player has put 3 leader points into “digging in” they would unlock remote sesnsors. The remote sensors slot could be used for a single veteran 1 Colossus drop. The colossus already drops from the skies when it’s built so it essentially would drop from the sky like a turret drop. Is this a possibility?

YapYap:
Nerf his mine, it does a bit too much damage.

Pavium:
I wouldn’t touch his tech 3 burnout. It takes 3 leader points to invest to that point and burning out a base seems fitting. If anything buff rain of fire slightly.

Jerome:
-Make Leon run faster.
-Slight nerf to the damage output of enduring salvo.

Arbiter:
If you want to improve his plasma bolt I recommend giving him more of them. 2 plasma bolts on tech 1. 4 plasma bolts on tech 2. 7 plasma bolts on tech 3. I wouldn’t up the damage if you decide to give him more bolts.

Cutter:
His pelicans die very quickly, I would up their armor a bit.

Decimus:
-Remove boundless Siphon from warlord. I don’t really care that someone made that change from winning a tournament, it’s OP.
-Make it so “Decimus” the unit drop timer resets after Decimus dies. This way after you kill a Decimus they can’t just drop another one in.
-Boundless Siphon should make units do less damage.
-Boundless Fury should make units have less armor.

General changes:
-Give wolverines a Y ability that makes them move faster for a short period of time. This will help them catch up to air.
-Reavers could use a slight jump increase.
-Wingman should give hornets an anti air ability like the banshees plasma torpedo. This means wingman won’t shoot anything other than air now. Just an idea, I’ve seen a lot of people complain about wingman.
-I’ve noticed this glitch where if you press RT “too quickly” and tell that unit to go somewhere it tells your entire army to go there. Basically the game still thinks all units are selected, can this be fixed?

Thats all I can think of right now. Let me know your thoughts!
Remove glassing beam from deci !! he ist not shipmaster!
Pretty good patch. Just need the servers fixed. Its been two weeks now and it's pretty much unplayable, especially in huge fights. Getting to the point where I'm going to have to walk away from one of my favorite games... :(
Quick question how many pads will pav burnout 3 cover at 17 radius?
Where is the cutter's buff? He needs some love :(
Not sure how I feel about the health nerf on Goliath. 15% less of a large health pool vs everything? Im curious if another increase in damage taken from Anti Infantry and Grenade damage types like before wouldve been as good but less globally punishing (that was the change, right? Or was it just the armor change?). JPBs are looking a lot better but we'll see how it plays out in-game.

Also, glad to see a the T3 Meme Beam changes! Was wondering if telegraph increases were ever gonna be a thing.

Otherwise the other changes look good! Keep it up!
I only wish they would nerf air units damage to building structures. 2v2 or 3v3 just becomes air rushing and base sniping,
Maybe this is just me, but can we nerf the healing speed or overall heal of the goblins? Its annoying seeing scarabs come back to full health in seconds when you have to waste time swarming them across the map to kill them twice giving enemies time to move up on you.. also i disagree with the JPBs.. i think theyre fine where theyre at and i say that mainly on their AI. Theyre fairly easy to counter if you scout and make the right units and half the time they dont even attack structures they just run around and run in circles.....
I only wish they would nerf air units damage to building structures. 2v2 or 3v3 just becomes air rushing and base sniping,
I also slightly disagree. If anything banshees and hornets should be more like glass cannons, they should do more damage to buildings and vehicles and have reduced health and/or armor or like ive been saying from the start, give AA units splash damage so they’re a bit more effective. Id also like to see johnsons mechs be less effective against air, i feel like they’re all around too powerful
Bads:
please please dont reduce burnout 3s radius, just nerf the time it stays active, you just broke pavium, hes gonna get eaten alive early-mid cuz his rain of fire even comboed with the leaders y ability isnt that great. izzy buff was not needed, her late games fine, its her early game thats not good in competitive.

Good: literally everything else

????? : u may have just made arby op
Your high if you think this will make him OP.
nuchey wrote:
Some suggestions for a future patch:

Serina:
-Give Serina a “cryo jackrabbit”. Scale down the cryo mortar that the Bison has to achieve this. This would help her early game

isabel:
-Reduce the projection time on the Mac blast, it’s way too easy to dodge and takes too long to drop.
Maybe give her a unit drop? Turret drop is honestly such an underwhelming power; the turrets need to last longer and have more health. If you aren’t going to give her a unit drop than improve the turret drop please. Maybe even give the turret forge’s “defensive aura”.

Johnson:
-He is in desperate need of a unit drop. Would it be possible to move “remote sensors” (the passive that increases sight lines of buildings) to the 3rd leader point for “digging in”? This means that once a player has put 3 leader points into “digging in” they would unlock remote sesnsors. The remote sensors slot could be used for a single veteran 1 Colossus drop. The colossus already drops from the skies when it’s built so it essentially would drop from the sky like a turret drop. Is this a possibility?

YapYap:
Nerf his mine, it does a bit too much damage.

Pavium:
I wouldn’t touch his tech 3 burnout. It takes 3 leader points to invest to that point and burning out a base seems fitting. If anything buff rain of fire slightly.

Jerome:
-Make Leon run faster.
-Slight nerf to the damage output of enduring salvo.

Arbiter:
If you want to improve his plasma bolt I recommend giving him more of them. 2 plasma bolts on tech 1. 4 plasma bolts on tech 2. 7 plasma bolts on tech 3. I wouldn’t up the damage if you decide to give him more bolts.

Cutter:
His pelicans die very quickly, I would up their armor a bit.

Decimus:
-Remove boundless Siphon from warlord. I don’t really care that someone made that change from winning a tournament, it’s OP.
-Make it so “Decimus” the unit drop timer resets after Decimus dies. This way after you kill a Decimus they can’t just drop another one in.
-Boundless Siphon should make units do less damage.
-Boundless Fury should make units have less armor.

General changes:
-Give wolverines a Y ability that makes them move faster for a short period of time. This will help them catch up to air.
-Reavers could use a slight jump increase.
-Wingman should give hornets an anti air ability like the banshees plasma torpedo. This means wingman won’t shoot anything other than air now. Just an idea, I’ve seen a lot of people complain about wingman.
-I’ve noticed this glitch where if you press RT “too quickly” and tell that unit to go somewhere it tells your entire army to go there. Basically the game still thinks all units are selected, can this be fixed?

Thats all I can think of right now. Let me know your thoughts!
I mainly agree with wolverines and hornets. The hornet/nightingale combo is very annoying to deal with
AKAtheFonz wrote:
I also slightly disagree. If anything banshees and hornets should be more like glass cannons, they should do more damage to buildings and vehicles and have reduced health and/or armor or like ive been saying from the start, give AA units splash damage so they’re a bit more effective. Id also like to see johnsons mechs be less effective against air, i feel like they’re all around too powerful
I agree once johny boy get his mechs rolling it's going to be a ROUGH game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11