3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
Simple fix to make Isabel more competitive:
Swap Heavy Metal with Turret Drop, making it a tier three leader power.
Remove Turret Drop as a leader power for her entirely, give her ONE tier of Rolling Economy at tier one.

This would put her on par with Forge's RE powers and Covenant Burnout powers early game while also preserving her unique play style. She would still have a weaker early game and late game would remain essentially the same.
That is a terrible idea. Rolling is busted, the UNSC don't need a 3rd eco leader, Rolling 1 is all Forge uses on his first base anyway, by the time you have Rolling 2 he's on or near tech 2. Rolling 1 is all you need to fuel a backbreaking rush. I think a better solution is to swap HM and mines, and give her a peliport instead of a turret drop. That is what Izzy could use for her early game to get a boost. Not a sudden ability to quick tech at light speed, but instead a way to defend herself until she can tech into her strengths.
I fully support the patches and balances updates that are periodically sent. However I have yet to see the campaign glitches addressed. This specifically regarding the pheonix logs and cutscene relocks. This glitch also affects relocking of bonus and side objectives that were already completed to be relocked in the dlc portion. Is there going to be a patch where these issues are addressed?
TBE Reek wrote:
AKAtheFonz wrote:
I only wish they would nerf air units damage to building structures. 2v2 or 3v3 just becomes air rushing and base sniping,
I also slightly disagree. If anything banshees and hornets should be more like glass cannons, they should do more damage to buildings and vehicles and have reduced health and/or armor or like ive been saying from the start, give AA units splash damage so they’re a bit more effective. Id also like to see johnsons mechs be less effective against air, i feel like they’re all around too powerful
That has to be a joke right giving banshees and hornets good against buildings? That’s one of the worst ideas I’ve ever heard do you realize what your saying? You do realize that air is like the fastest unit in the game and they can fly over the terrain right. Or are you not aware of that

hornets are balanced banshees are horrible but if banshees gets buffed I think a nerf to banished vehicles and infantry would be needed

The only area where unsc actually beat banished counter parts is air.
banshees are stronger than hornets, but also cheaper!! this makes no sense🤷‍♂️
<p></p>
"banshees are stronger than hornets" W H A T hornets are clearly in need of some tuning, they're a little overpowered. Banshees are horrible and need a slight buff.
i would say banshees are stronger than hornets, of course upgraded. with their plasma torpedo they are also anti air units 😏watch banshees vs hornets on youtube; they will probably win every single time😉
I think this game is in great shape except anders probably needs a buff, her T3 game is poo poo. Can we get siphon for Douglas as his 3rd upgrade? I think a slightly stronger Douglas might be perfect to make her competitive in matchmaking.

Decimus is completely fine I don't know what everyone is making such a big deal about. The #1 HW2 player lost 28 games in a row with decimus against a Jerome!

Serina is probably a little OP right now, they should cut the bison speed in half. You need at least 2 minutes to prepare a defense against the bison, it's practically unkillable.

The hell charge fix is good to see, it's such a good leader power and that alone should make kinsano meta again.

Isabelle late game buff probably unnecessary though, she's pretty OP late game.
TBE Reek wrote:
AKAtheFonz wrote:
I only wish they would nerf air units damage to building structures. 2v2 or 3v3 just becomes air rushing and base sniping,
I also slightly disagree. If anything banshees and hornets should be more like glass cannons, they should do more damage to buildings and vehicles and have reduced health and/or armor or like ive been saying from the start, give AA units splash damage so they’re a bit more effective. Id also like to see johnsons mechs be less effective against air, i feel like they’re all around too powerful
That has to be a joke right giving banshees and hornets good against buildings? That’s one of the worst ideas I’ve ever heard do you realize what your saying? You do realize that air is like the fastest unit in the game and they can fly over the terrain right. Or are you not aware of that

hornets are balanced banshees are horrible but if banshees gets buffed I think a nerf to banished vehicles and infantry would be needed

<p></p>
"banshees are stronger than hornets" W H A T hornets are clearly in need of some tuning, they're a little overpowered. Banshees are horrible and need a slight buff.
i would say banshees are stronger than hornets, of course upgraded. with their plasma torpedo they are also anti air units 😏watch banshees vs hornets on youtube; they will probably win every single time😉
That video was over a year ago, right now regular Hornets beat Deci Banshees in a fight.
I think this game is in great shape except anders probably needs a buff, her T3 game is poo poo. Can we get siphon for Douglas as his 3rd upgrade? I think a slightly stronger Douglas might be perfect to make her competitive in matchmaking.

Decimus is completely fine I don't know what everyone is making such a big deal about. The #1 HW2 player lost 28 games in a row with decimus against a Jerome!

Serina is probably a little OP right now, they should cut the bison speed in half. You need at least 2 minutes to prepare a defense against the bison, it's practically unkillable.

The hell charge fix is good to see, it's such a good leader power and that alone should make kinsano meta again.

Isabelle late game buff probably unnecessary though, she's pretty OP late game.
It took me a long time to bring awareness to the Hell Charge bug. And it wasn't an easy fix by the way. They had to rewrite the entire power! This is a big win for all the Kinsano-maniacs out there. Hope none of them make it out alive. Yeah baby let's gooioooooooooooooo!
Decimus is not a good loser, if the devs nerf him he will probably drop in and Y ability their office. If they try to escape he will grab them with his gravity pull and siphon the money from their wallets.
Oh can we also get a fix for the hold position suicide grunts? Ive tested this a couple of times, if you put suicides in a hold position command, they wont attack enemy units that walk by them they just sit there and die.
AKAtheFonz wrote:
Oh can we also get a fix for the hold position suicide grunts? Ive tested this a couple of times, if you put suicides in a hold position command, they wont attack enemy units that walk by them they just sit there and die.
Can you do that on console? And if so how?
TBE Reek wrote:
Could we give Wolverines shield off of Isabel effect? It wouldn't be OP because those shield are tissue paper and it make isabel more useful
Isebel doesn’t need mid-late game help her problem is getting there she gets steam rolled point blank period.
I just want her shield to apply to all vehicals and only nightingales is that so wrong. They are not that strong so it would prevent very little damage. Hogs with shield's or Jack rabbits
AKAtheFonz wrote:
Here is a list of all the advance movement controls you can do with a controller, including hold command:
Quote:
  • Attack move Command –Hold the “X” button until it blinks on the desired location to activate attack move on the Xbox One.
  • Queued Movement Command – Hold “RT” and tap the “X” button to issue multiple queued orders on the Xbox One.
  • Hold Position Command – To activate the hold position command on the Xbox One, hold "RT", select a unit and double tap “LB”.
  • Building Command Groups – To add a building to a command group on the Xbox One, hold “RT” and press “LB” over the building you would like to add to the command group. Once selected you can assign the building to a command group like normal using “RT and the “Dpad”. The “Y” button will open the building’s radial menu when the command group is selected.
I also think you can customize the controls for it in your personal settings
I'm glad to see that HW2 is still getting some love in terms of balance.

I am disappointed to see after however many months of waiting, the prospect patch is full of fluff like 2 second build time increases, and negligible damage boosts, but at least there's something. If the patches were small but came on the regular I don't think there's a problem with this at all, but if it's going to take months for a balance patch, then nothing relevant to actually come from it, there's a problem.

I know that the community keeps saying they want new leaders, maps, factions, etc. But before any of that, the game as it is has to be balanced. I think a new leader would be neat, but I also think it'd be neat if Decimus didn't win every game (I'm talking 1v1 tiers, not 2s/3s casual).
Before we get new things, what we have has to be at least a little less broken.

Again, I'm glad to see that we're still getting balance patches, and I hope that this is the first in a series of what's to come. (Hopefully the other patches will be more substantial though)
TBE Reek wrote:
AKAtheFonz wrote:

<p></p>
Idk know what you playing those videos are when the game released 2 years ago this game has received multiple balance updates.
Are you listening banshees are the worst unit in the game point plank period. if you say other wise you are not playing Halo wars on the latest patch.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Personally I think Serina needs nerfs, not buffs, but a cryo trooper buff could actually bode well for her. I believe her cryo bomb and seismic blast game, not to mention literally the entire map is pretty much frozen with cryotech advances, is way too strong though.

Aside from that, everything in this patch sounds like some good stuff. Glad to see Arby is getting some love once again after the poor guy was beaten in to the dirt.

Also, if anyone can offer advice on how to fight Serina more effectively, I'm all ears.
Personally I think Serina needs nerfs, not buffs, but a cryo trooper buff could actually bode well for her. I believe her cryo bomb and seismic blast game, not to mention literally the entire map is pretty much frozen with cryotech advances, is way too strong though.

Aside from that, everything in this patch sounds like some good stuff. Glad to see Arby is getting some love once again after the poor guy was beaten in to the dirt.

Also, if anyone can offer advice on how to fight Serina more effectively, I'm all ears.
This guy gets it, I've been saying this for far too long that Serina is flat out OP. Our community has honor though so nobody ever uses her in 1v1 thankfully. She is easily better than Decimus was a few seasons ago. Please nerf already for God's sake.

This guy gets it, I've been saying this for far too long that Serina is flat out OP. Our community has honor though so nobody ever uses her in 1v1 thankfully. She is easily better than Decimus was a few seasons ago. Please nerf already for God's sake.
I do agree in certain areas of the map can become almost impossible to pass due to the radius of that damn ability.
AKAtheFonz wrote:
Here is a list of all the advance movement controls you can do with a controller, including hold command:
Quote:
  • Attack move Command –Hold the “X” button until it blinks on the desired location to activate attack move on the Xbox One.
  • Queued Movement Command – Hold “RT” and tap the “X” button to issue multiple queued orders on the Xbox One.
  • Hold Position Command – To activate the hold position command on the Xbox One, hold "RT", select a unit and double tap “LB”.
  • Building Command Groups – To add a building to a command group on the Xbox One, hold “RT” and press “LB” over the building you would like to add to the command group. Once selected you can assign the building to a command group like normal using “RT and the “Dpad”. The “Y” button will open the building’s radial menu when the command group is selected.
I also think you can customize the controls for it in your personal settings
Thank you!
Bauer8056 wrote:
Not bad, but it feels like it falls kinda short.

Buffs to Isabel's late game are appreciated, but it is the early game where she struggles :(

I proposed swapping heavy metal and mines, or adding further buffs to JR production/upgrades with accelerated assembly

Edit, or maybe slightly buff T.1 Alice
Alice is actually already pretty strong
I agree 100% serena is a game changer in any game type and anyone who says otherwise obviously hasnt played with or against her.. i personally dont think cryotroopers need a buff, i feel like theyre not meant to dish out crazy damage like flamers do, their freeze and potential aura is more than enough to hinder an army especially backed by snipers and jackrabbits
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11