3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
AKAtheFonz wrote:
I agree 100% serena is a game changer in any game type and anyone who says otherwise obviously hasnt played with or against her.. i personally dont think cryotroopers need a buff, i feel like theyre not meant to dish out crazy damage like flamers do, their freeze and potential aura is more than enough to hinder an army especially backed by snipers and jackrabbits
Really need to nerf serina pretty hard. Everything freeze so fast it dont even fair. Thats a huge porblem and most people just overlook her when she is super strong at all stages of games. Just buff her powers and swap them around. What makes sense should be her order of her powers right now. Freeze and destroy units and you cant destroy without a feeze. Lets just get that straight guys.

where is shipmaster. That guy needs some love guys. He really needs more buffs and Elite Enforcers really bad. He just is so plain and vanilla, not strawberry YUM.
AKAtheFonz wrote:
I agree 100% serena is a game changer in any game type and anyone who says otherwise obviously hasnt played with or against her.. i personally dont think cryotroopers need a buff, i feel like theyre not meant to dish out crazy damage like flamers do, their freeze and potential aura is more than enough to hinder an army especially backed by snipers and jackrabbits
You are totally right, Serina is a game changer. She takes an otherwise fair match and shoots herself in the knee.
Serina is garbage tier in 1s and is only usable in 2s/3s because she can support actually good leaders.
Her Bison gets melted by a tier 1 beam, her snowy bois lose vs literally every unit 1v1, and her late game is worthless until you get around 9 leader points available.

Jackrabbits are expensive and bad, I'd sooner want to have a cyclops in an air battle than invest in rabbits for an offensive.

Notice: I exclusively play 1v1, because that's the tier the game is balanced around, and that's the tier that requires the most skill. 2v2 could be a fair complaint, and 3v3 is already the ultra casual tier. But I don't play them so I can't speak for the other game modes.
Yeah honestly the cat is out of the bag at this point. I, along with all the other top players have ranked Serina as the worst leader just to try to avert people's attention. She's broken as -Yoink-.
Yeah honestly the cat is out of the bag at this point. I, along with all the other top players have ranked Serina as the worst leader just to try to avert people's attention. She's broken as -Yoink-.
How could you break the pact? We all agreed to keep the armoury first bison cheese under wraps and now it's getting out. We'll have another colony wall situation on our hands in days.
EiTeNeR wrote:
AKAtheFonz wrote:
Really need to nerf serina pretty hard. Everything freeze so fast it dont even fair. Thats a huge porblem and most people just overlook her when she is super strong at all stages of games. Just buff her powers and swap them around. What makes sense should be her order of her powers right now. Freeze and destroy units and you cant destroy without a feeze. Lets just get that straight guys.

where is shipmaster. That guy needs some love guys. He really needs more buffs and Elite Enforcers really bad. He just is so plain and vanilla, not strawberry YUM.
Your high as hell if you think he needs Enforcers.
How could you break the pact? We all agreed to keep the armoury first bison cheese under wraps and now it's getting out. We'll have another colony wall situation on our hands in days.
I'm going to nerf you both sirs! Each match you will start with negative supplies after the next patch. THAT was the cause of the delay....
Postums wrote:
I'm going to nerf you both sirs! Each match you will start with negative supplies after the next patch. THAT was the cause of the delay....
bring it on, I'll still beat you even if it's just with my 2 starting marines you noob
And another patch without addressing smirfs. The real problem with the game....
BOBONLY62 wrote:
How are smurfs a problem at all? It's a way for people to play objectively terrible strategies without kneecapping their ladder ranks.
Or if someone wants to learn a new leader in 1v1, there is no unranked option. So they won't bother with the new character because it would brick their ladder rank and W/L ratio.
BOBONLY62 wrote:
How are smurfs a problem at all? It's a way for people to play objectively terrible strategies without kneecapping their ladder ranks.
Or if someone wants to learn a new leader in 1v1, there is no unranked option. So they won't bother with the new character because it would brick their ladder rank and W/L ratio.
What you wrote it's exactly why it's a problem. Your account should reflect your skill. Smirfs are mainly used to boost. If your good, you don't need another account. The leader boards on this game is a joke at this point. So I guess you smirf....
BOBONLY62 wrote:
What you wrote it's exactly why it's a problem. Your account should reflect your skill. Smirfs are mainly used to boost. If your good, you don't need another account. The leader boards on this game is a joke at this point. So I guess you smirf....
How would you even go about "fixing" smurfing? Ban any account that doesn't have gold? Or maybe you'd like to just ban every account on a console except the first one to sign in. Maybe check if it shares a vpn and screw up friends/family that share a single console?

There isn't a way to "fix" smurfing any more than it already is. There isn't a real incentive to do anything with it, and boosting is an issue in 2s that isn't conceivably solvable without causing one demographic or another to take it up the methane pipe.
There are many ways to fix boosting without having to try and stop smurfing, none of these proposed changes have been implemented so it's still an issue.
This question may have been answered in an earlier post but is there any word if the new Fort Jordan will be added to multi player in the update next week? I'm exited to play it against someone other than the AI.
AKAtheFonz wrote:
I only wish they would nerf air units damage to building structures. 2v2 or 3v3 just becomes air rushing and base sniping,
I also slightly disagree. If anything banshees and hornets should be more like glass cannons, they should do more damage to buildings and vehicles and have reduced health and/or armor or like ive been saying from the start, give AA units splash damage so they’re a bit more effective. Id also like to see johnsons mechs be less effective against air, i feel like they’re all around too powerful
I agree about the mechs, and I agree about the splash damage. Air however, is too quick to catch with AA so making them even more deadly, even with the reduced health would make banshee rushes unstoppable, especially if they are Decimus.
This question may have been answered in an earlier post but is there any word if the new Fort Jordan will be added to multi player in the update next week? I'm exited to play it against someone other than the AI.
There are currently some serious bugs with the map. If they are being fixed. Which imo is one of the more likely causes for the delay then we may see it soon. I don't think it'll Be put in the 1s ranked playlist as the map is not really suited to 1s but once those bugs are fixed I expect we'll see it.
Cool balancing patch...

wheres the patch that fixes the ongoing server issues. I bought the game a week ago and am still unable to play it due to 'server issues.' HAve reinstalled it 3 times now STILL CANT EVEN PLAY THE CAMPAIGN
Cool balancing patch...

wheres the patch that fixes the ongoing server issues. I bought the game a week ago and am still unable to play it due to 'server issues.' HAve reinstalled it 3 times now STILL CANT EVEN PLAY THE CAMPAIGN
Contact support, or go to the support forums
Cool balancing patch...

I have they told me to post on the support forums (i did yesterday still waiting to see if i get help) because they dont know whats wrong, only speculating that its a server issue.
Cool balancing patch...

I have they told me to post on the support forums (i did yesterday still waiting to see if i get help) because they dont know whats wrong, only speculating that its a server issue.
You're also leaving out key details for diagnosing the issue. I know for a fact you can play the game offline since I do that at airports when my work sends me out for training or the hotel Wi-Fi is just absolute trash. reinstalling a game won't fix server related issues only game bugs or crashing issues.

Is your connection Wi-Fi or Wired?
is your NAT open?
have you checked your networking equipment isn't the issue? (If your using ISP provided equipment I would replace it)
is your ISP having service issues? (some people live in the flooded areas right now)
Is XBL having service issues?
what tests have you done?
Where’s the wolverines buff they still do not compete to reevers..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11