3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
Cool balancing patch...

wheres the patch that fixes the ongoing server issues. I bought the game a week ago and am still unable to play it due to 'server issues.' HAve reinstalled it 3 times now STILL CANT EVEN PLAY THE CAMPAIGN
Contact support, or go to the support forums
I have they told me to post on the support forums (i did yesterday still waiting to see if i get help) because they dont know whats wrong, only speculating that its a server issue.
You're also leaving out key details for diagnosing the issue. I know for a fact you can play the game offline since I do that at airports when my work sends me out for training or the hotel Wi-Fi is just absolute trash. reinstalling a game won't fix server related issues only game bugs or crashing issues.

Is your connection Wi-Fi or Wired?
is your NAT open?
have you checked your networking equipment isn't the issue? (If your using ISP provided equipment I would replace it)
is your ISP having service issues? (some people live in the flooded areas right now)
Is XBL having service issues?
what tests have you done?
Is your connection Wi-Fi or Wired? -- wifi
is your NAT open? -- I'm military so my option is BOINGO service, I have no access to the router
have you checked your networking equipment isn't the issue? (If your using ISP provided equipment I would replace it) -- My equipment is fine can play other multiplayer games
is your ISP having service issues? (some people live in the flooded areas right now) - I havent noticed issues outside of this game
Is XBL having service issues? -- none that ive seen -- support advocate didnt say it was XBL

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/halo-wars-2-lag-freeze/190d6085-49b6-4322-9ec4-eb43cdb34c74/posts?page=1#post2 -- this is my support forum posted with more detailswhat tests have you done?
4/18 is today. No update yet is it coming today or not?
Paton8er wrote:
You may not be from America, you have to wait until it is midday there
Paton8er wrote:
Adjust your bust before it combusts.

no need to get angry...
Cool balancing patch...

wheres the patch that fixes the ongoing server issues. I bought the game a week ago and am still unable to play it due to 'server issues.' HAve reinstalled it 3 times now STILL CANT EVEN PLAY THE CAMPAIGN
Contact support, or go to the support forums
I have they told me to post on the support forums (i did yesterday still waiting to see if i get help) because they dont know whats wrong, only speculating that its a server issue.
You're also leaving out key details for diagnosing the issue. I know for a fact you can play the game offline since I do that at airports when my work sends me out for training or the hotel Wi-Fi is just absolute trash. reinstalling a game won't fix server related issues only game bugs or crashing issues.

Is your connection Wi-Fi or Wired?
is your NAT open?
have you checked your networking equipment isn't the issue? (If your using ISP provided equipment I would replace it)
is your ISP having service issues? (some people live in the flooded areas right now)
Is XBL having service issues?
what tests have you done?
Is your connection Wi-Fi or Wired? -- wifi
is your NAT open? -- I'm military so my option is BOINGO service, I have no access to the router
have you checked your networking equipment isn't the issue? (If your using ISP provided equipment I would replace it) -- My equipment is fine can play other multiplayer games
is your ISP having service issues? (some people live in the flooded areas right now) - I havent noticed issues outside of this game
Is XBL having service issues? -- none that ive seen -- support advocate didnt say it was XBL

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/halo-wars-2-lag-freeze/190d6085-49b6-4322-9ec4-eb43cdb34c74/posts?page=1#post2 -- this is my support forum posted with more detailswhat tests have you done?
is this a laptop? You might want to test it outside that network. Each application has different port uses and protocols so I wouldn't be surprised if your ISP is the issue.
Omg why are you buffing conduit of rage hes already op lmao. People are just noobs and don't know to play him well he has no counters except for issabell, but no one plays her so it's fine.
Agree 100 % People don t know how to play him, he was OP, now is a lot more OP ^^ At least, i found some1 that know the arbiter ^^
Please buff anders' sentinals (ideally take away the y ability and add damage or passive ability) please!
Just aquestion about the burn out nerf, what exactly does going from level 2 to 3 change now,cause i just compared sizes and its a pixel size difference between the two now ,so if going to burnout 3 essentialy is the same size as level 2, whats the perk? does it increase in duration cause if not going from level 2 to 3 is only paying a entire leader to make burnout 2 more expensive , so wouldn't removing burnout 3 all together make more sense. or make it a tad bigger to get the whole base except 1 pad
Just aquestion about the burn out nerf, what exactly does going from level 2 to 3 change now,cause i just compared sizes and its a pixel size difference between the two now ,so if going to burnout 3 essentialy is the same size as level 2, whats the perk? does it increase in duration cause if not going from level 2 to 3 is only paying a entire leader to make burnout 2 more expensive , so wouldn't removing burnout 3 all together make more sense
The difference between burnout 2 and 3 is how much it gives if if I’m not mistaken burnout 2 give multiplies the pads income rate by I think 1.7x while burn out 3 multiplies your pads income rate by 2.1. The only difference now is burnout 3 lasts a bit shorter and the radius is smaller that’s the only thing that’s changed.
Omg why are you buffing conduit of rage hes already op lmao. People are just noobs and don't know to play him well he has no counters except for issabell, but no one plays her so it's fine.
Agree 100 % People don t know how to play him, he was OP, now is a lot more OP ^^ At least, i found some1 that know the arbiter ^^
C.O.R buff was needed after it was nerfed into the ground. I doubt this will change the learning curve by any large margin, the Arbiter still requires you to micro and gauge timing right.

Also plasma bolt was a trash ability and wasn't worth the investment past t1 in my opinion.
Anyone else think the cloaking system needs a rework? I find it rediculous and annoying to have anti cloak units in order to attack my enemy. Its an uneeded complication. I have some ideas to make cloaking less annoying:
•decreasing the duration of cloak units
•making cloaked units be revealed after attacking a few times
•make it to where players have to manually click on the cloaking tower to activate an emergency cloak for the base lasting 10-20secs
P.s.Can you please give infrantry units common sense to look up and attack air literally all units in the barracks can't attack air. Aren't they supposed to be the counter for air?
Last thing can you take the attack option off for the healers or make it to where they dont go to the spot you ordered to attack.
Anyone else think the cloaking system needs a rework? I find it rediculous and annoying to have anti cloak units in order to attack my enemy. Its an uneeded complication. I have some ideas to make cloaking less annoying:
•make it to where players have to manually click on the cloaking tower to activate an emergency cloak for the base lasting 10-20secs
P.s.Can you please give infrantry units common sense to look up and attack air literally all units in the barracks can't attack air. Aren't they supposed to be the counter for air?
Last thing can you take the attack option off for the healers or make it to where they dont go to the spot you ordered to attack.
It doesn't need to be reworked it's fine the way it is. Yeah it's annoying defensive ability to deal with but making a detection unit is really easy.
So
It doesn't need to be reworked it's fine the way it is. Yeah it's annoying defensive ability to deal with but making a detection unit is really easy.
So is killing one once they take out your detection units your left with clueless unit who don't know why they are dying forcing you to invest more population into detection units.
So
So is killing one once they take out your detection units your left with clueless unit who don't know why they are dying forcing you to invest more population into detection units.
Yeah it's called strategy, build Nightingales or engineers they're useful and they have decent passives.

Wolverines/reavers
Snipers/Rangers
Ghosts/ JRs
Engineers/Nightingales

Cloaking doesn't last forever unless it's shippy and his t3 upgrade and voridus t3 infusion cloaking. Shippy is the only leader who has the passive to increase cloak duration. Changing a key function in a game because your irritated with building support units to detect them is not a good reason.
Any ideas from the team to improve the looks of Fort Jordan? Now it looks completely different from the other maps in terms of quality.

Thanks.
So
Yeah it's called strategy, build Nightingales or engineers they're useful and they have decent passives.

Wolverines/reavers
Snipers/Rangers
Ghosts/ JRs
Engineers/Nightingales

Cloaking doesn't last forever unless it's shippy and his t3 upgrade and voridus t3 infusion cloaking. Shippy is the only leader who has the passive to increase cloak duration. Changing a key function in a game because your irritated with building support units to detect them is not a goo
So

Wolverines/reavers
Snipers/Rangers
Ghosts/ JRs
Engineers/Nightingales

Cloaking doesn't last forever unless it's shippy and his t3 upgrade and voridus t3 infusion cloaking. Shippy is the only leader who has the passive to increase cloak duration. Changing a key function in a game because your irritated with building support units to detect them is not a good reason.
Eh halo wars 1 gave you more freedom with its units but yeah your right 343 did make this a required game mechanic now we just got to adapt. Still annoying though lol.
Bring back the vampires!!!! Air units are dominating all the game play... they game need balance.
NERF BANSHEE/HORNET
Eh Patch. I'm Gold so I know I'm tired of air spam but i agree with the general consensus that these patches take to long. The community is moving faster than the development process...
Wheres the nerf for air units?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11