4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
Wheres the nerf for air units?
Why should air units be nerfed?
  1. CT and Grunt Squad infantry decimate air when paired with a support unit like reavers or wolverines.
  2. Scouting can prevent them from massing air, so you're preparing accordingly.
  3. Building upgrading turrets and investing in global building health and base damage.
There is a multitude of ways to counter air that makes them pretty useless, and poor teamwork can make it seem like air is OP especially in 3s, but it is not.
Before you go and attack me with the "I bet you use air speech," I never stray from building infantry and like five reavers if I need them. You can look at all of my build histories and see I only use infantry and rarely use vehicles or air unless I NEED to.
Banshee spam?
Banshee spam?
  1. CT and Grunt Squad infantry decimate air when paired with a support unit like reavers or wolverines.
  3. Building upgrading turrets and investing in global building health and base damage.
There is a multitude of ways to counter air that makes them pretty useless, and poor teamwork can make it seem like air is OP especially in 3s, but it is not.
Before you go and attack me with the "I bet you use air speech," I never stray from building infantry and like five reavers if I need them. You can look at all of my build histories and see I only use infantry and rarely use vehicles or air unless I NEED to.
Is there any way isebels mines could be swapped with accelerated assembly. Accelerated assembly is so weak of a leader power and is next to worth less giving isebel mines on her second leader wheel would help her early game out so much and would allow for more options early game

as of right now her best and only option is heavy metal resto.

but with mines as her second point she can open with a spartan and like anders and cutter have an option for the spartan slam mine combo then she could use holo decoy to overwhelm her enemy.

no one ever gets mines over macblast it’s not worth it them. Then people would also have the option of going into accelerated assembly with her next point to help with her hog spam if mac blast isn’t needed

giving isebel mines early move her from the second worst leader to the mid teir bracket imo

also could she get pelican transport?
The update broke the entire Game.... Now we have rushes at the beginning of the game with crio infantry.... Decimus ultra mega hyper overpowered.... And the Jetpack Brutes still a headache. Why anybody at 343 understand that it's a game that needs strategy.... is not an action game....
Could we get a fix for pavium, his slow on his designater shells and his designater beam dont work anymore.
Swerve LC wrote:
Is there any way isebels mines could be swapped with accelerated assembly. Accelerated assembly is so weak of a leader power and is next to worth less giving isebel mines on her second leader wheel would help her early game out so much and would allow for more options early game

as of right now her best and only option is heavy metal resto.

but with mines as her second point she can open with a spartan and like anders and cutter have an option for the spartan slam mine combo then she could use holo decoy to overwhelm her enemy.

no one ever gets mines over macblast it’s not worth it them. Then people would also have the option of going into accelerated assembly with her next point to help with her hog spam if mac blast isn’t needed

giving isebel mines early move her from the second worst leader to the mid teir bracket imo

also could she get pelican transport?
Reek you cant just give isabel pelican, you know how many bugs would pop up with transporting holograms, and they aren't gonna move accelerated assembly when they just moved it a year ago , swap mines with heavy metal cause heavy metal isn't good in the first 10 minutes and izzy literally only has support powers for her first 4 options.
I like the patch its refreshing to get some change in hw2. And 343 i absolutely love the arbiter buffs hes all i play oh how i remember the days when he was op. Question does he still health regeneration on COR? And if so whats the percentage? I have 3 request can you all make phantoms more durable/viable? Please switch the teleport with the 1st stasis and can the arbiter hero get more speed closer to shipmasters so that he is easier to get out of battle bc hes a melee hero. You guys are doing a great job thank you all and keep up the good work.
Could we get a fix for pavium, his slow on his designater shells and his designater beam dont work anymore.
That's not a bug, that was a change made to Pavium
I like the patch its refreshing to get some change in hw2. And 343 i absolutely love the arbiter buffs hes all i play oh how i remember the days when he was op. Question does he still health regeneration on COR? And if so whats the percentage? I have 3 request can you all make phantoms more durable/viable? Please switch the teleport with the 1st stasis and can the arbiter hero get more speed closer to shipmasters so that he is easier to get out of battle bc hes a melee hero. You guys are doing a great job thank you all and keep up the good work.
He still has Regen but it's like 3% at t3 so it's really effective with cloak/siphon. Phantoms are weak but you have to invest in global air upgrades to make them beefier, they're still a good unit.

Why switch stasis? I think thats a bad move and isn't needed.
And they decided to not include it in the patch notes? I thought the designator/rof combo was the problem, not his basic attack passive. Plus whenever they do these changes they never adjust the description so all the unit info is incorrect. Im not a fan of shadow nerfs when they arnt warrented.
And they decided to not include it in the patch notes? I thought the designator/rof combo was the problem, not his basic attack passive. Plus whenever they do these changes they never adjust the description so all the unit info is incorrect. Im not a fan of shadow nerfs when they arnt warrented.
This change happen a long time ago. I'll try and find it in the old notes

Edit: This was the patch where they made the initial change.

Ok thanks for finding it, still stupid they don't change the description
Why was air not nerfed nor counter air buffed? Arbiters upgrades are awesome but don't do a thing when swarmed with banshees! AIR IS OP CHANGE MY MIND
Why was air not nerfed nor counter air buffed? Arbiters upgrades are awesome but don't do a thing when swarmed with banshees! AIR IS OP CHANGE MY MIND

When I tried it recently it seemed it didn't slow at all. That change was made over a year ago and it's definitely changed much more recently then that.
tenchosan wrote:
As a whole, UNSC has not been adjusted and unfortunately
JPB is degraded.
But UNSC has sniper and flame irrigators.
They have the strength to seal off the opponent if they are joined with the leader.
Banished has few countermeasures.
Does the strength of UNSC stand out?
yes some leaders are just off the charts not just unsc like why the hell did they make serina impossible to beat now in a 3v3, She is insanely good late game, now they want her good at the start. Whoever is doing these updates needs to take a good hard look at serina cause she breaks 3v3s and im put off being her cause most people quit when they see a Serina in the game.
Victimof5G wrote:
tenchosan wrote:
JPB is degraded.
They have the strength to seal off the opponent if they are joined with the leader.
yes some leaders are just off the charts not just unsc like why the hell did they make serina impossible to beat now in a 3v3, She is insanely good late game, now they want her good at the start. Whoever is doing these updates needs to take a good hard look at serina cause she breaks 3v3s and im put off being her cause most people quit when they see a Serina in the game.
Considering I've gone Vs diamonds in 3v3 and only built cannon fodder and heroes I think the problems in 3v3 are mostly lack of working together and general competence. If you want to play a teams playlist. You need to play as a team. Serina is easy to overcome as a team she certainly isn't brokenly op.
Victimof5G wrote:
tenchosan wrote:
JPB is degraded.
Wait what is this a troll? Serina is the worst leader in the game she’s horrible How does she break 3s? I don’t know if you know what her buff wasn’t all that big in fact she needs it the only thing good about serina atm is her hero everything else is horrible. If you ask any player they will say serina needs a big buff. Yea her freeze is annoying but she’s so weak it’s laughable. For serina two of her leader powers accomplishes the same thing as one Mac blast serina needs two leader powers to rival another leaders one leader power that’s laughable. Serina ultimate is god awful to it’s no eradication how am I supposed to make a comeback if I’m losing. I want leader powers to help me when I’m losing or I’m not in a good situation. Serina is god awful the worst in the game everyone out shines her some way some how

serina needs a big buff a big big buff
I don't mind so much that they made Pavium weaker but could they have at least fix glitches? His Lich Vanguard still sometimes doesn't drop when you use it. Normally at least one time per match when you use it, it doesn't work. Another thing is at time Pavium will not move when he is fighting. I will tell him to move but he just keeps shooting and will not fall back. Has anyone else experienced this?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11