1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
I don't mind so much that they made Pavium weaker but could they have at least fix glitches? His Lich Vanguard still sometimes doesn't drop when you use it. Normally at least one time per match when you use it, it doesn't work. Another thing is at time Pavium will not move when he is fighting. I will tell him to move but he just keeps shooting and will not fall back. Has anyone else experienced this?
I can't speak as to the Lich glitch, but I'm pretty sure every hero has dumb ai issues like that, especially melee heroes. "Oh, fall back? Nah, Ima suicide on their tanks instead!"
I don't mind so much that they made Pavium weaker but could they have at least fix glitches? His Lich Vanguard still sometimes doesn't drop when you use it. Normally at least one time per match when you use it, it doesn't work. Another thing is at time Pavium will not move when he is fighting. I will tell him to move but he just keeps shooting and will not fall back. Has anyone else experienced this?
I can't speak as to the Lich glitch, but I'm pretty sure every hero has dumb ai issues like that, especially melee heroes. "Oh, fall back? Nah, Ima suicide on their tanks instead!"
Same thing with Arby that idiot can't activate his special to save his life.
I think JPBs need a health nerf or armor rework. I can deal with them, but if you don't catch then before the a certain point it's GG all day long.

After the Goliath nerf I'm seeing more JPB rushes.
I think JPBs need a health nerf or armor rework. I can deal with them, but if you don't catch then before the a certain point it's GG all day long.

That's a good thing, if jpbs lost when they caught you unprepared they'd be worthless and rushes would die entirely.
I know one thing they will never fix is the constant CRASHING!!!!!!, if they haven't fixed it yet, they never will.

That's a good thing, if jpbs lost when they caught you unprepared they'd be worthless and rushes would die entirely.
You could use the same defense for Goliath rushing or even Enforcer rush, so there was no point in the Goliath nerf if we went with this logic. You can revert the training time, and unit speed nerf to swap it with a health or armor rework. I think they should be slightly more squishy or susceptible to counters seeing as they're not as big as Goliath units.

In my opinion, Enforcers are too squishy, but they land in the same area as JBPs, Goliaths, Brute Riders. If a unit is going to be used as an early game cheese, I think it should be more susceptible to the counters or have less HP.
I know one thing they will never fix is the constant CRASHING!!!!!!, if they haven't fixed it yet, they never will.
Crashing? I don't experience this. I have been having loads of issues with my ISP causing me to lag out or drop connections altogether. The game rarely crashes on my PC unless I have an overheating problem or not enough resources for the current task at hand.

You could use the same defense for Goliath rushing or even Enforcer rush, so there was no point in the Goliath nerf if we went with this logic. You can revert the training time, and unit speed nerf to swap it with a health or armor rework. I think they should be slightly more squishy or susceptible to counters seeing as they're not as big as Goliath units.

In my opinion, Enforcers are too squishy, but they land in the same area as JBPs, Goliaths, Brute Riders. If a unit is going to be used as an early game cheese, I think it should be more susceptible to the counters or have less HP.
Goliaths had the issue of being almost unstoppable even when you prepared for them. Jpbs and other rush units don't require near the same amount of counter play.
Swerve LC wrote:
nuchey wrote:
Some suggestions for a future patch:

Serina:
-Give Serina a “cryo jackrabbit”. Scale down the cryo mortar that the Bison has to achieve this. This would help her early game

isabel:
-Reduce the projection time on the Mac blast, it’s way too easy to dodge and takes too long to drop.
Maybe give her a unit drop? Turret drop is honestly such an underwhelming power; the turrets need to last longer and have more health. If you aren’t going to give her a unit drop than improve the turret drop please. Maybe even give the turret forge’s “defensive aura”.

Johnson:
-He is in desperate need of a unit drop. Would it be possible to move “remote sensors” (the passive that increases sight lines of buildings) to the 3rd leader point for “digging in”? This means that once a player has put 3 leader points into “digging in” they would unlock remote sesnsors. The remote sensors slot could be used for a single veteran 1 Colossus drop. The colossus already drops from the skies when it’s built so it essentially would drop from the sky like a turret drop. Is this a possibility?

YapYap:
Nerf his mine, it does a bit too much damage.

Pavium:
I wouldn’t touch his tech 3 burnout. It takes 3 leader points to invest to that point and burning out a base seems fitting. If anything buff rain of fire slightly.

Jerome:
-Make Leon run faster.
-Slight nerf to the damage output of enduring salvo.

Arbiter:
If you want to improve his plasma bolt I recommend giving him more of them. 2 plasma bolts on tech 1. 4 plasma bolts on tech 2. 7 plasma bolts on tech 3. I wouldn’t up the damage if you decide to give him more bolts.

Cutter:
His pelicans die very quickly, I would up their armor a bit.

Decimus:
-Remove boundless Siphon from warlord. I don’t really care that someone made that change from winning a tournament, it’s OP.
-Make it so “Decimus” the unit drop timer resets after Decimus dies. This way after you kill a Decimus they can’t just drop another one in.
-Boundless Siphon should make units do less damage.
-Boundless Fury should make units have less armor.

General changes:
-Give wolverines a Y ability that makes them move faster for a short period of time. This will help them catch up to air.
-Reavers could use a slight jump increase.
-Wingman should give hornets an anti air ability like the banshees plasma torpedo. This means wingman won’t shoot anything other than air now. Just an idea, I’ve seen a lot of people complain about wingman.
-I’ve noticed this glitch where if you press RT “too quickly” and tell that unit to go somewhere it tells your entire army to go there. Basically the game still thinks all units are selected, can this be fixed?

Thats all I can think of right now. Let me know your thoughts!
Serina:
needs more than just cryo jackrabbits and I also don’t agree with the idea

Isebel:
mac blast is fine the way it is
turrent drop isn’t under whelming it’s pretty good imo.

what isebel needs is to swap accelerated assembly with her mine drop. Now she has a way better early game. She would also have the mine spartan combo like anders and cutter early game.

johnson:
colossus drop on third point spells broken all over it tho I have thought giving him a colossus drop would be a good idea maybe as his ultimate but it’ll never happen.

Pav:
burnout is broken don’t you dare suggest not needing it

jerome:
he is fine be has a strong leader but nothing is really broken about him other than he can shoot running backwards.

arbiter:
having his plasma bolt do the same current damage but adding a second on is so broken can you imagine 6 bolts doing the current damage in late late game it spells broken all over it.

cutter:
now I do think CAS needs needs a buff more so in the price range.
But I was talking to a buddy who is leagues better than me he was saying it’s not designed for units and stuff it’s designed to take down base defenses

when you loom look at the numbers 1500/0
takes down a possible 1200/1200 at best that high balling. But I still do say the price needs to go down to maybe like 1000/0 imo

Deci:
warlord should have boundless shipon removed

the boundless shipon changes you suggested makes no sense there would be no point in getting those LP
why do you think people never opt in for fury because it nerfs your units

other changes:
dealing with a air spammer isn’t a problem someone on your team isn’t doing their job

winan hornets are a balanced unit no changes are needed and if it only attacked air why get the upgrade am I right?

the bug with RT needs to be removed. Along with the bugs when you tell units to go somewhere then you go back to your base with D pad to macro those units or all your units start moving back to your bade
Serina
You say Serina needs something but don’t suggest anything. Cryo jackrabbit could be balanced to not be op, rejecting it without basis is annoying.

isabel
Turret drop is very weak late game, I suggested giving it an aura effect will help armies late game.
Moving accelerated assembly won’t help her early game, she needs it early. Giving her mines isn’t going to help her early game.

Johnson
Upon reflection colossus drop third wouldn’t be fair, but I suggested it there because the only other option would be moving combat salvage and his free building power around, which would also be broken. He should have had a unit drop, stinks that he doesn’t but all well

Pavium
I truly don’t get how it’s OP. A player has to put 3 points into it to get to that point, but whatever, people say it’s OP therefore it must be OP.

jerome
Leon is not “fine” he sucks and should move faster since he can’t shoot.

arbiter
Ya know just because I make a suggestion doesn’t mean it’s set in stone. Why not make your own suggestion to my idea instead of saying “it’d be broken” 7 bolts would probs be too much. So maybe the last (or first) bolt could give the player 2 bolts for a total of 4 bolts at max. To me, you can up the damage as much as you want but the problem is the area the damage covers is very small. Compare this to glassing beam, hunger brand, archer missiles, enduring salvo and the area damage is laughable for plasma bolts. More bolts means more area.

Cutter
i agree, his pelicans are best against bases. Upon reflection, my problem with the pelicans is that they can die before they start shooting. I think they should only take damage once they start shooting.

Deci
Upon reflection, I retract my deci changes. Everyone complains about him so I thought up something drastic. I still think the Decimus Unit recharge timer should start once Decimus dies, not once he is dropped into battle.

Other changes
I stand by giving wolverines a temporary speed boost Y ability.
Omg why are you buffing conduit of rage hes already op lmao. People are just noobs and don't know to play him well he has no counters except for issabell, but no one plays her so it's fine.
Needed a bigger buff tbh lol
Omg why are you buffing conduit of rage hes already op lmao. People are just noobs and don't know to play him well he has no counters except for issabell, but no one plays her so it's fine.
His C.O.R is fine, maybe a speed buff for the leader and another slight bump to DPS or a slightly larger AOE giving it more coverage for plasma blot. So far, that thing is fantastic compared to what it used to be.

I'm definitely for the AOE buff over a DPS buff.

Goliaths had the issue of being almost unstoppable even when you prepared for them. Jpbs and other rush units don't require near the same amount of counter play.
Well I have an opinion and it may not be a great one, but I'm sure the masses will rush in here to say the same.
His C.O.R is fine, maybe a speed buff for the leader and another slight bump to DPS or a slightly larger AOE giving it more coverage for plasma blot. So far, that thing is fantastic compared to what it used to be.

The arbiter and the shipmaster do not need speed buffs when theyre already fairly tanky against most of their counters and outrun most vehicles. Suis and elites barely do anything to them and unless youre human and catch them with a couple of snipers, they can be annoying as hell early-mid game. I think all the heroes need to be brought down a notch. I get theyre supposed to be special but theyre still realistically just regular units to a degree. Id rather see them all get special effects or abilities rather than being god tier monsters. Theres no reason realistically that it should take 20 elite squads shooting a brute or an elite in the face should be able to wipe out 10 of them or more, go heal then come right back into battle not to mention their energy swords do a fair amount of damage to buildings. Im just picturing an elite stabbing a building with their sword 😂. I get its a video game but still..

and before you guys start jumping down my throat or calling me a crap player, just understand what i’m saying, it shouldnt take over 40 pop cap to kill or even weaken a hero. Even in the original halo games, one blast from a Hunter on legendary and masterchief would say nightnight
AKAtheFonz wrote:

The arbiter and the shipmaster do not need speed buffs when theyre already fairly tanky against most of their counters and outrun most vehicles. Suis and elites barely do anything to them and unless youre human and catch them with a couple of snipers, they can be annoying as hell early-mid game. I think all the heroes need to be brought down a notch. I get theyre supposed to be special but theyre still realistically just regular units to a degree. Id rather see them all get special effects or abilities rather than being god tier monsters. Theres no reason realistically that it should take 20 elite squads shooting a brute or an elite in the face should be able to wipe out 10 of them or more, go heal then come right back into battle not to mention their energy swords do a fair amount of damage to buildings. Im just picturing an elite stabbing a building with their sword 😂. I get its a video game but still..

and before you guys start jumping down my throat or calling me a crap player, just understand what i’m saying, it shouldnt take over 40 pop cap to kill or even weaken a hero. Even in the original halo games, one blast from a Hunter on legendary and masterchief would say nightnight
Never said Shippy needed a buff only the Arbiter and a small buff that would be close to shippy before his passive raid one ability.

Anywho it's a hero unit and it doesn't take much to kill them and they can be rendered useless quickly depending on your skill level. This is an RTS and the first Halo series is a FPS, so we are comparing apples to oranges. The hero units during launch were worthless units so they have been receiving buffs and Nerfs to make them more appealing and useful in the game. You would know this if you took the time to read the past patch notes.

So yeah, part of it is your skill level and how you approach killing a hero unit. A really easy way is to ram them with several scout units stunning them, removing the shields, and running them down. Now you opponent has wasted 300/300 depending on the hero unit and you have won the eco game in the start out and potentially end the game shortly after.
AKAtheFonz wrote:

Never said Shippy needed a buff only the Arbiter and a small buff that would be close to shippy before his passive raid one ability.

Anywho it's a hero unit and it doesn't take much to kill them and they can be rendered useless quickly depending on your skill level. This is an RTS and the first Halo series is a FPS, so we are comparing apples to oranges. The hero units during launch were worthless units so they have been receiving buffs and Nerfs to make them more appealing and useful in the game. You would know this if you took the time to read the past patch notes.

So yeah, part of it is your skill level and how you approach killing a hero unit. A really easy way is to ram them with several scout units stunning them, removing the shields, and running them down. Now you opponent has wasted 300/300 depending on the hero unit and you have won the eco game in the start out and potentially end the game shortly after.
Some Heroes will delete scouts making this hard to do with Hero + Grunt spam against leaders like Atriox or Ship (Yeah, he one taps scouts)
It's still effective against some like Arby but Arbiter never should open Hero anyway
AKAtheFonz wrote:

Some Heroes will delete scouts making this hard to do with Hero + Grunt spam against leaders like Atriox or Ship (Yeah, he one taps scouts)
It's still effective against some like Arby but Arbiter never should open Hero anyway
What about the ghost/sui opener?
<p></p>
Buff cyclops, buff flamehogs, or give kansano regular warhogs. Kansano vehicles lose to other vehicles.

there should be no reason why kansano flamehogs cost more than regular war hogs but do less it’s crazy

Well I have an opinion and it may not be a great one, but I'm sure the masses will rush in here to say the same.
The "masses" also think that Serina is OP and Banshees need to be nerfed. If your reason to have an arguably terrible opinion is that everyone else agrees, maybe you shouldn't be suggesting balance changes.

Rushes are terrible right now, The minimal effort required to counter a rush is pitiful and encourages turtling (which is the least interesting and boring strategy to use). A single UNSC AI turret with a couple marines can utterly destroy any early game rush especially now that Goliaths are anemic. If you are banished you can just make choppers and a couple suicide grunts with the same rush cancelling effect.

-Flamers are a joke and can't rush and at best can harass mini bases.
-Cryotroopers are actually pretty decent, they chill generators and let you push ahead.
-Grunt Riders can still get countered, but can win early game if the opponent doesn't prepare. (But are costly and still lose to AI turrets)
-Goliaths are anemic now, you can counter them with a lone AI turret and a couple marines/snipers and may even win if they catch you off guard.
-Jump Pack Brutes from Atriox are decently scary regardless of preparation, coming from anyone else they lose to UNSC turrets and can get stopped by choppers + suis if you micro well.

The "masses" also think that Serina is OP and Banshees need to be nerfed. If your reason to have an arguably terrible opinion is that everyone else agrees, maybe you shouldn't be suggesting balance changes.

Rushes are terrible right now, The minimal effort required to counter a rush is pitiful and encourages turtling (which is the least interesting and boring strategy to use). A single UNSC AI turret with a couple marines can utterly destroy any early game rush especially now that Goliaths are anemic. If you are banished you can just make choppers and a couple suicide grunts with the same rush cancelling effect.

-Flamers are a joke and can't rush and at best can harass mini bases.
-Cryotroopers are actually pretty decent, they chill generators and let you push ahead.
-Grunt Riders can still get countered, but can win early game if the opponent doesn't prepare. (But are costly and still lose to AI turrets)
-Goliaths are anemic now, you can counter them with a lone AI turret and a couple marines/snipers and may even win if they catch you off guard.
-Jump Pack Brutes from Atriox are decently scary regardless of preparation, coming from anyone else they lose to UNSC turrets and can get stopped by choppers + suis if you micro well.
I think both are fine where they're at now and I despise both Serina and Air units in general. I do apologize for wording that so improperly, I'm sure others have the same complaint that I have. I already know I'm not that good so maybe it's a skill issue. I'm so used to prolonging matches since the Arbiter only gets good as the game progresses, I find rushes very tedious, annoying, and I don't get to enjoy the game to it's the fullest extent, and I will most likely stay in my Diamond league because of this.

JPBs, in general, are a thorn in my side and are obnoxious to deal with especially with that stupid passive Atriox has.

I think both are fine where they're at now and I despise both Serina and Air units in general. I do apologize for wording that so improperly, I'm sure others have the same complaint that I have. I already know I'm not that good so maybe it's a skill issue. I'm so used to prolonging matches since the Arbiter only gets good as the game progresses, I find rushes very tedious, annoying, and I don't get to enjoy the game to it's the fullest extent, and I will most likely stay in my Diamond league because of this.

JPBs, in general, are a thorn in my side and are obnoxious to deal with especially with that stupid passive Atriox has.
An easy way to learn how to stop people from rushing you is doing it yourself and seeing what the weak points are.
The late game must be earned, learn to defend your early game and you will have an easy time out valuing most people who try to rush, especially in the unskilled realm of platinum and to a lesser extent diamond.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11