Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo Wars 2 : Awakening the Nightmare

OP ChiefBond117

I did not play this Halo Wars 2 DLC nor did I find any videos or websites that explain its history, which I believe is important for understanding the history of Halo Infinite. Can anybody help me?
Thanks for Help.

Nao joguei esta DLC de Halo Wars 2 nem encontrei vídeos ou sites que explicam a história da mesma, que acredito ser importante para o entendimento da historia de Halo Infinite. Alguém poderia me ajudar?
Obrigado pela Ajuda.
I would recommend you playing this DLC as it is very good addition to the HW2 campaign. Along with that you also have Firefight in it which is my favorite game mode.

As for the lore of Halo, I don't think there is going to be any connection between AtN and Infinite as it is a self contained story with almost no spillover. There was problem with Flood and was taken care of in the same.
I did not play this Halo Wars 2 DLC nor did I find any videos or websites that explain its history, which I believe is important for understanding the history of Halo Infinite. Can anybody help me?Thanks for Help.Nao joguei esta DLC de Halo Wars 2 nem encontrei vídeos ou sites que explicam a história da mesma, que acredito ser importante para o entendimento da historia de Halo Infinite. Alguém poderia me ajudar?Obrigado pela Ajuda.
the DLC is not direct collegate to the Story but you can Learn more about the End of Halo Wars 2 and you can know the New Enemy coming this year.....
I would recommend you playing this DLC as it is very good addition to the HW2 campaign. Along with that you also have Firefight in it which is my favorite game mode.

As for the lore of Halo, I don't think there is going to be any connection between AtN and Infinite as it is a self contained story with almost no spillover. There was problem with Flood and was taken care of in the same.
Halo TP wrote:
I did not play this Halo Wars 2 DLC nor did I find any videos or websites that explain its history, which I believe is important for understanding the history of Halo Infinite. Can anybody help me?Thanks for Help.Nao joguei esta DLC de Halo Wars 2 nem encontrei vídeos ou sites que explicam a história da mesma, que acredito ser importante para o entendimento da historia de Halo Infinite. Alguém poderia me ajudar?Obrigado pela Ajuda.
the DLC is not direct collegate to the Story but you can Learn more about the End of Halo Wars 2 and you can know the New Enemy coming this year.....
Anyway , Thanks Spartans
Anyway, thanks