Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo Wars 2 coop achievements

OP RedDevil9487

Hi, is anyone able to help me with 2 of the coop achievements?

I need "Comrades in Arms" and "Two heads are better than none". My gamertag is RedDevil9487 if anyone wants to add me and get these achievements. Thanks
If you need an extra hand with completing those achievements, I am always willing to help out! my gamertag is BtC Hosticide. I'll add you after my work shift today!
If you need an extra hand with completing those achievements, I am always willing to help out! my gamertag is BtC Hosticide. I'll add you after my work shift today!
Nice one! Cheers, only got 5 cheevos left for completion and was thinking I'll never get those ones done. None of my friends play the game so appreciate the help.
Nice one! Cheers, only got 5 cheevos left for completion and was thinking I'll never get those ones done. None of my friends play the game so appreciate the help.
No problem! I am currently at work, but my last appointment ends in two hours, so i'll be online in about three hours if you are looking to get those done today!
Hey can one of you guys possibly help me with the overkill achievement? I just need someone to spawn the units so I can spam leader powers and kill them. I would greatly appreciate it :)
Quote:
I need all the cooperative achievements so id like help too GT: J The Altruist
I need all the cooperative achievements so id like help too GT: J The Altruist
I am online right now are you down to help? I can help with whatever achievments you need too :)