Halo Wars 2 CSR Changes

OP Wrensi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Wait a minute I'm 1700 in 2's and still Onyx :(
I want my Champ rank please lol thanks. I like the changes btw but we still need some sort of fix for gaining and loosing points in ranked. You gain way to little and loose wayyyyyyyyyy to much and yes I know it's based off the people you win or lose to but still it needs a little tweaking.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
I want my Champ rank please lol thanks. I like the changes btw but we still need some sort of fix for gaining and loosing points in ranked. You gain way to little and loose wayyyyyyyyyy to much and yes I know it's based off the people you win or lose to but still it needs a little tweaking.
That likely means that the players who are Onyx have a higher CSR than you. 1600 doesn't give you Champ automatically if the Champ pool is full.
Wrensi wrote:
I know there is a lot of questions, but there will be more information coming from Josh Menke regarding the CSR changes soon.
So judging by his twitter feed Josh Menke was involved in the CSR system adjustments for Halo 5 back in May?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-feedback-update-%E2%80%93-may-21/7d3f6e81-5f9e-44f7-b5cf-30f85d13f320/posts?page=1

Now that sounds promising.
So i was champ for a day then it was taken away, feelsbadman
>uninstalls game
between that and losing 30 points whenever i forget to queue while appearing offline and getting searched out by smurfs im so done
Yeah, it looks like we've reverted back to the 1800 baseline since yesterday.
Revising the experiment, Wrensi?
Hey everyone. Just wanted to clarify some stuff. The bar for Champion is still set to 1600 (not 1800) and will likely remain this at least through the end of the season.
Wrensi wrote:
Hey everyone. Just wanted to clarify some stuff. The bar for Champion is still set to 1600 (not 1800) and will likely remain this at least through the end of the season.
Then why is there only players rated 1800 + champion, there is no one under the rank of 1800 in champion, look at the 1v1 x playlisted leaders boards, im 1670 csr and im still onyx
Wrensi wrote:
Check the leaderboards, none of them have a champ below 1800 unless the season has ended you are misinformed
Well, since I immediately got backlash i'll check into it again.
Well, you were all right and thank you for calling it out, there was an error in the backend that caused the change to revert.

But that is fixed and it is now 1600 for the Champion bar again, and will likely remain so at least until the end of the Season.
Looks fixed...-ish... I guess...?
Lol it's back to what you're saying it currently should be, I believe.
^_^)b
Thanks Wrensi
Thanks I logged in and I'm Champ 161 in 2s.
Two things:
1. It looks like the bar for champ is CSR 1600 but top 200 only (as opposed to the 250 I think was mentioned?)
2. I'm curious about the results of this little experiment... Can you tell us what was learned or gained, and/or if this will roll into season 11+?
Anyone know when Season 11 starts by the way?
Anyone know when Season 11 starts by the way?
i'm assuming it starts on the beginning of next month; but ....
I think people who regularly quit during "team matchmaking" should loose rank. Its maddening the number of players that quit matches. Is there any penalty for quitters? I see you can report them but what good is that, really?
Wrensi wrote:
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
That likely means that the players who are Onyx have a higher CSR than you. 1600 doesn't give you Champ automatically if the Champ pool is full.
I feel the majority of champions are pretty bad. Is there a way to make it more difficult as in skill based
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Abumosh wrote:
lJGl Fox wrote:
Wrensi wrote:
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
I feel the majority of champions are pretty bad. Is there a way to make it more difficult as in skill based
lol nice try
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3